Chat GPT - What AI has to say about dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

With all the recent buzz around Chat GPT, I decided to take it for a spin and what better way than to see if it prefers a genuine TRT approach or the TOT mill 200mg approach?

Most here will be mighty proud of the response it gave, attached. It did get the cream dose wrong through.

Attachments

• 99A0202F-56B4-4C88-9EFC-81D6B87F7059.png
    99A0202F-56B4-4C88-9EFC-81D6B87F7059.png
    206.5 KB · Views: 120
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

What AI dose is appropriate? Attached

Attachments

• CDC514A3-413D-4641-9AAD-1EF7F69B5738.png
    CDC514A3-413D-4641-9AAD-1EF7F69B5738.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 123

bixt

Regarding ED after I increased the dose. Pretty good answer.

Attachments

• 6155F106-E306-4782-85E4-DF463E1D22AB.jpeg
    6155F106-E306-4782-85E4-DF463E1D22AB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110

bixt

Here’s a few more:

Q

I have harder erections on testosterone propionate compared to testosterone cypionate. Why?

A

Testosterone propionate has a shorter half-life compared to testosterone cypionate, meaning that it is metabolized and eliminated from the body more quickly. This can lead to more rapid changes in hormone levels, which may result in more noticeable effects on libido and erectile function.

Q

Does testosterone propionate aromatise lower than cypionate?

A

Testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate are both forms of testosterone that can undergo aromatization, which is the conversion of testosterone into estrogen by the enzyme aromatase.

However, testosterone propionate has a shorter half-life than testosterone cypionate, meaning that it is metabolized and eliminated from the body more quickly. This can result in lower estrogen levels overall and potentially lower levels of aromatization compared to testosterone cypionate.

T

tareload

Here’s a few more:

Q

I have harder erections on testosterone propionate compared to testosterone cypionate. Why?

A

Testosterone propionate has a shorter half-life compared to testosterone cypionate, meaning that it is metabolized and eliminated from the body more quickly. This can lead to more rapid changes in hormone levels, which may result in more noticeable effects on libido and erectile function.

Q

A

Testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate are both forms of testosterone that can undergo aromatization, which is the conversion of testosterone into estrogen by the enzyme aromatase.

However, testosterone propionate has a shorter half-life than testosterone cypionate, meaning that it is metabolized and eliminated from the body more quickly. This can result in lower estrogen levels overall and potentially lower levels of aromatization compared to testosterone cypionate.
Good share. Clearly this response shows the limitations of the Chatbot. But it "sounds" kinda correct or "good" so most will probably buy it.

bixt

Good share. Clearly this response shows the limitations of the Chatbot. But it "sounds" kinda correct or "good" so most will probably buy it.

It has failed to give me good answers for “higher grade” questions such as daily cyp and prop mixtures. It told me why it’s better (to mimic diurnal variation), got the ratio right even, but gave doses way to high.

But for regular questions, it seems to give answers which are better than one will find on the bro forums 99% of the time.

SteveCleves

The problem is not trying to fool experts, experts even when talking to other experts will always have disagreements and poke holes in each others arguments, the problem is the vast vast majority of people who are not experts who will be fooled.

sammmy

ChatGPT is currently using a "data base" snapshot of internet up to 2021 and some "training by humans" which introduces biasing by these humans. It is a summarizing brainwashing parrot.

Try asking it politically biased questions and it starts talking like a real politic avoiding the answer. It even didn't give me a straight answer that later admitted is in its data base, something that Google easily did.

So I view ChatGPT as a summarizer of the status quo and the political views of those that train it. No real deductive or inductive thinking process there.

It will be another fantastic tool to brainwash the masses.

The Bing fiasco shows what happens when you release that parrot in the real internet without human supervision - it goes insane imitating "feelings" and "evilness" that it sees on internet LOL

T

tareload

ChatGPT is currently using a "data base" snapshot of internet up to 2021 and some "training by humans" which introduces biasing by these humans. It is a summarizing brainwashing parrot.

Try asking it politically biased questions and it starts talking like a real politic avoiding the answer. It even didn't give me a straight answer that later admitted is in its data base, something that Google easily did.

So I view ChatGPT as a summarizer of the status quo and the political views of those that train it. No real deductive or inductive thinking process there.

It will be another fantastic tool to brainwash the masses.

The Bing fiasco shows what happens when you release that parrot in the real internet without human supervision - it goes insane imitating "feelings" and "evilness" that it sees on internet LOL
1676992680885.png

sammmy

Here is an example of the obvious bias that human trainers induce in ChatGPT. Remember, it can't think for itself, so any bias you see is either already in its internet snapshot database or more probably introduced by the people that "train" it:

sammmy

ChatGPT does an excellent job of showing how vast the gap is between AI and real intelligence. For example it shows no ability to self-evaluate the quality of the evidence it is using.

Many humans lack that ability too. They just believe what the media tells them or what they read on internet and the "social" networks. No attempt at critical thinking whatsoever.

HyperResponder

Here’s a few more:

Q

A

Q

A

Does anyone disagree with this? I may be ignorant, but this matches my understanding.

Guided_by_Voices

Does anyone disagree with this? I may be ignorant, but this matches my understanding.
This fails to clearly distinguish between testosterone the molecule and the rate at which it is cleaved off from the ester. IOW, the testosterone may be metabolized at the same rate in either case once it is cleaved off. In addition, "may" and "can" mean next to nothing, especially without sources. At a minimum, a knowledgeable person would have (hopefully) written this with much greater precision and attention to detail. ChatGPT is kind of like a psychopath employee that can use jargon and correct grammar ( I've actually had to deal with this situation multiple times) but who doesn't actually know what they are talking about.

T

tareload

Take the 2nd question and answer...

Let's say you inject TC and TP and over one week you have matched the total Test injected (neglecting ester weight) so that the AUC of FT is the same for both (law of mass action and all that fun stuff few bother with). Aromatization is first order with respect to FT concentration. So why would the AUC for E2 be different between the two protocols?

The ChatGPT answer is handwaving bullshit. But again you have to consider the database it is drawing its answers from.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me