Can you give me feedback on my lab results? Why is my libido zero?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

You may have seen my other thread where I explained how I was feeling.

These tests are pre TRT. I still don-t have post TRT results... I will get them soon. But maybe these can hint at what-s wrong with me?

I have taken 3 shots by now. it's supposed to be 1 ml 250mg enanthate every 3 weeks, because that's the only pharmaceutical presentation in this country.... I took one Sustanon shot (250 mg too). I felt amazing for two days, then mediocre, then bad. Then at 3 weeks took a first enanthate shot. I took the next one at 2 weeks (or like 1 week 5 days) because I was feeling very bad and I commented on how I felt in my other thread. Maybe I did wrong, I know. Next shot I will wait the 3 weeks. It-s that I-m very afraid of the really low t symptoms. Theyre hell.

Thing is one thing I really really wish would come back is my libido. I had always a superhigh libido my whole life until my testicles atrophied 2 years ago more or less. I always read how TRT made men horny. I read that after 3 weeks of trt you should see results in your libido.

But I have no libido at all and it-s been 8 weeks. Sex seems even boring. There have been no changes in libido. I probably feel somewhat worst in that aspect. Whats going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_145347.png
    Screenshot_20230427_145347.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230427_145219.png
    Screenshot_20230427_145219.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your treatment protocol is to blame for your poor response to therapy. You need to inject 100-150 mg weekly, split up more often to elevated side effects. If you keep changing the injection intervals, dosing, ester type, your hormone levels will be in a constant state of flux and treatment may be less effective.

Also, injection frequency and or dosing changes will lead to unsteady or inconsistent hormone levels for 4-6 weeks. So when you get off this Stone Age protocol and get on a better protocol, it starts all over -> 4-6 weeks to a steady state.

Slightly longer but still relatively short-acting agents testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate require injections every 1–2 weeks due to half-lives of 5–7 days, respectively. All of the short-acting agents are plagued by a “roller coaster” effect by achieving supraphysiologic levels within 2–4 days after injection followed by sub-therapeutic levels by 10–14 days. A rapid decline in serum levels around 10–14 days has been called “testosterone crash” and is associated with sudden recurrence of TD symptoms. To minimize these effects, more frequent dosing from once to twice weekly has been suggested as is preferred by these authors.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching