Cabergoline for High Prolactin, Low T ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

abarrus

I'm on week 2 of TRT, injecting cyp 100mg per week is my protocol with the VA. I told them I was gonna go off the label and inject twice per week, they said they can't treat me if I don't take my meds as directed, so I said "Ok, I'll take them as prescribed" then she laughed. It's like they don't want to learn what we are doing that works well for us. I inject Saturdays, I am on edge on Tuesday, then depressed on Sundays. I guess that's ok, but I would prefer a steadier feeling. I got my subq needles they sent me. I'll start jabbing subq twice a week starting saturday.

I asked about cabergoline and she said that they don't treat it that way. She said the MRI came up negative for any tumors. They found no prolactinoma. I squirmed a lot during the MRI, bad back. She said I could do another one in a year, and they're OK with these results.

Anywho, she said this is how they are treating me, and I'll come back in July to see how my blood work looks. Seems they just want me to take my meds as scribed and to shut up. In the meantime, I don't have any glandular breast tissue, so I guess the prolactin is OK? I also know that the presence of high levels of PL can reduce T, so I'm not sure what. I don't think they will listen to advise I get here since it's not from a doctor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If you continue upon your current course these swings of highs and lows will get worse as more time passes until you feel no relief from your injections.

There's no way anyone could tell if you were injecting twice weekly. Doctors only care about keeping you in reference ranges, they don't care if you feel bad or good, they care about following protocol and protocols are in need of updating.

If you would like to take an interest in your own health you can go to discountlabs.com and order your own labs to keep tabs on Total T, Free T, SHBG and estrogen.

These are critical to dialing in your TRT protocol.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching