Bloodwork 29 y old male

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fishscale

TRT blood results looking for feedback

Hello, im 29 year old male and i have been on TRT for around 6 months now. Not prescribed from doctor because they wouldnt give it to me after trying several times because i had brainfog, low energy, no motivation for anything and low sex drive. So i took and ordered it myself from a good supplier with good reputation. All this is better now but now im having problem getting full erect or keeping it erect and i went for a blood test and it came back with kinda high estrogen which i think is the cause of this. So im whondering what is the best solution using aromatizer or lowering dose. Doctors are useless where i live when it comes to TRT or testosterone in general so im asking here for feedback/input.

Im currently taking 1ml testo cyp 200mg every 7 days.

Check the picture of my results below, previously my testosterone was 15.1 nmol/Land before that it was 7-8 nmol/L

I need to take supplement for iron and vitamin d3 also which is low.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Hello, im 29 year old male and i have been on TRT for around 6 months now. Not prescribed from doctor because they wouldnt give it to me after trying several times because i had brainfog, low energy, no motivation for anything and low sex drive.
I wouldn’t have started TRT if I were you, at least try to turn things around naturally first, then if that fails, then consider TRT. TRT isn’t a silver bullet.

You need to find out why testosterone is low, at least on the second test, which could be related to diet, poor sleep and lack of physical activity. The low vitamin D is suspect, which hints at a lack of outdoor physical activity.

You will not get the maximum benefit TRT has to offer unless your diet is healthy and you regularly exercise, preferably lifting weights.

A lack of quality sleep is big one, nothing affects (natty) testosterone more!

The problem is you’re overdosed! Too much testosterone can be just as bad as not enough, especially for sexual function.

Last edited:

Fishscale

You need to find out why testosterone is low, at least on the second test, which could be related to diet, poor sleep and lack of physical activity. The low vitamin D is suspect, which hints at a lack of outdoor physical activity.

You will not get the maximum benefit TRT has to offer unless your diet is healthy and you regularly exercise, preferably lifting weights.

What is your A1C and fasting glucose.

The problem is you’re overdosed! Too much testosterone can be just as bad as not enough, especially for sexual function.
Thanks for your reply. I have been training since i was 18 years old started with boxing competetive then stopped after marriage then did some crossfit. But for the past 3-5 years i have just been working out in the gym 3-4 days a week but before i worked out 6 days a week and i train kinda on advanced level meaning heavy and intense.

There is only one solution for vitamin d that is taking supplements i live in sweden where there is sunshine 7 days in a year.. almost everyday is grey/dark. But i have noticed my vitamin d being low on almost all the bloodtest i took but i never took anything for it.

As for my diet i never eat candy, chocolate or any other sugary stuff. But when it comes to food i eat whatever meat, chicken, pasta, bread i eat alot, mussli, rice, beef so basically if its real food i eat it.

I didnt get results for my fasting glucose, but i have taken it several times before and it always came back normal and its not an issue from that side because im almost allergic to sugar i rarely eat it just from normal foods,

A1C says on the picture i uploaded ”HB = 163”
Fast google search gives this
Common reference values for the Hb value are these: For you as a woman, the reference value is approximately 120 to 155 grams per liter. For you as a man, the reference value is approximately 130 to 170 grams per liter

When i started with that dose in the beginning i had the best libido and no erection problems, i dont know what the trigger could be recently or the past weeks. I dont feel like 200 mg is alot?
Normal ResultsNormal measurements for these tests: Male: 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 10 to 35 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

Im 5 nanomoles above the limit and i think thats because i took a dose 1 day before the blood test

Fishscale

When i was training before i was on trt i would train and go home and not do anything for the rest of the day because my energy was depleted. Atleast now on trt i can train still go out with family have fun.

Systemlord

boxing competetive
Blows to the head can cause low-T, among other things.
i worked out 6 days a week and i train kinda on advanced level meaning heavy and intense.
Overtraining can suppress testosterone.
pasta, bread i eat alot rice
All inflammatory foods, and also seed oils. Most bread is devoid of nutrition, which is why they have to fortify with the processed garbage, and even then it’s devoid of any real nutrition.

I dont feel like 200 mg is alot?
How you feel is irrelevant, the fact remains it’s not only a high dosage, it’s well above an average dosage (100-150 mg). A 100 mg per week dosage typically will see Total T and Free T in the mid to high normal ranges.

This isn’t my first rodeo, guys like you have been coming to these TRT boards with the same stories for years, saying the same lines, same problems, and 9/10 turns out to be their dose too high.
When i started with that dose in the beginning i had the best libido and no erection problems, i dont know what the trigger could be recently or the past weeks.
The rubber band finally snapped, your body is trying to regulate itself, proving to be difficult since the testosterone is coming from an external source. Too much testosterone can feel a lot like low testosterone.

Some men on cycles report diminished sexual function and can even feel exhausted.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Atleast now on trt i can train still go out with family have fun.
Same here, I lift weights seven days a week and have tons of energy to continue my day doing other things, like bike riding, and going to the beach.

Jatenzo @ 237 mg twice daily, peak @2 hours 988, midpoint @5 hours 550, trough 12 hours after dosing 264 ng/dL.

madman

Super Moderator
TRT blood results looking for feedback

Hello, im 29 year old male and i have been on TRT for around 6 months now. Not prescribed from doctor because they wouldnt give it to me after trying several times because i had brainfog, low energy, no motivation for anything and low sex drive. So i took and ordered it myself from a good supplier with good reputation. All this is better now but now im having problem getting full erect or keeping it erect and i went for a blood test and it came back with kinda high estrogen which i think is the cause of this. So im whondering what is the best solution using aromatizer or lowering dose. Doctors are useless where i live when it comes to TRT or testosterone in general so im asking here for feedback/input.

Check the picture of my results below, previously my testosterone was 15.1 nmol/Land before that it was 7-8 nmol/L

I need to take supplement for iron and vitamin d3 also which is low.

You should have looked into this more deeply.

Should have had a more thorough set of labs before jumping on TRT.

Blood work should be done for TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, Vit D DHEA-S, LH/FSH, PSA, full thyroid panel (TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, antibodies), salivary cortisol (Four Specimens), lipids, CMP, CBC, and CRP.

At the very least you should have tested TT, FT, estradiol, SHBG, LH/FSH, full thyroid panel, and cortisol.

When testing testosterone (TT, FT and BAT) blood work needs to be done in the early AM in a fasted state as we want to test at the peak.

If your are into training with weights it would be wise to take a week off and make sure that you are well rested before getting blood work done.

Keep in mind that although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Knowing where your SHBG sits is critical too as some men can have not-so-stellar TT levels but still have a decent FT level due to low/lowish SHBG or can have what appears to be normal TT levels but low/low-normal FT due to highish/high SHBG.

Have no clue where your FT level truly sat pre-TRT as you never had it tested let alone never included SHBG.

If we knew where your SHBG sat when you were hitting a not-so-stellar TT 15.1 nmol/L (435.5 ng/dL) we could have calculated your FT.

If your TT was sitting at a dismal 7-8 nmol/L (201.9-230.7) then it would be a given that your FT is low.

You made a big mistake jumping on what would be considered the high-end dose of 200 mg T/week which would easily have most men's TT, and more importantly FT levels through the roof.

Many men on such protocol are still hitting a high trough (7 days) post-injection FT.

Most men can easily hit a high/absurdly high trough FT level by injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Although there are some outliers who may need the high-end dose it is far from common!

The best piece of advice is to always start low and go slow on a T-only protocol as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone.

There will always be time to increase your dose slowly if need be.

Too many get caught up in that more T-is better mentality and may start out feeling great off the hop only to be let down months in due to running too high a trough FT level.

As I have previously stated numerous times on the forum running too high a trough FT level can be just as bad in many ways as having too low an FT level especially when it comes to libido/erectile function let alone mood as testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS.

The body was never meant to be jacked up on T steady-state 24/7.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for your reply. I have been training since i was 18 years old started with boxing competetive then stopped after marriage then did some crossfit. But for the past 3-5 years i have just been working out in the gym 3-4 days a week but before i worked out 6 days a week and i train kinda on advanced level meaning heavy and intense.

There is only one solution for vitamin d that is taking supplements i live in sweden where there is sunshine 7 days in a year.. almost everyday is grey/dark. But i have noticed my vitamin d being low on almost all the bloodtest i took but i never took anything for it.

As for my diet i never eat candy, chocolate or any other sugary stuff. But when it comes to food i eat whatever meat, chicken, pasta, bread i eat alot, mussli, rice, beef so basically if its real food i eat it.

I didnt get results for my fasting glucose, but i have taken it several times before and it always came back normal and its not an issue from that side because im almost allergic to sugar i rarely eat it just from normal foods,

A1C says on the picture i uploaded ”HB = 163”
Fast google search gives this
Common reference values for the Hb value are these: For you as a woman, the reference value is approximately 120 to 155 grams per liter. For you as a man, the reference value is approximately 130 to 170 grams per liter

When i started with that dose in the beginning i had the best libido and no erection problems, i dont know what the trigger could be recently or the past weeks. I dont feel like 200 mg is alot?
Normal ResultsNormal measurements for these tests: Male: 300 to 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) or 10 to 35 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

Im 5 nanomoles above the limit and i think thats because i took a dose 1 day before the blood test

Most likely due to the honeymoon you and many experience when first starting TRT.
When first starting TRT it will take 4-6 weeks for blood levels to stabilize due to the half-life TC/TE. During the weeks leading up until blood levels have stabilized, it is common for many to experience what we call the honeymoon period where one will notice a euphoric-like state, increased libido/erections due to rising T levels, and increased dopamine/lighting up of the ARs.

Unfortunately, this is temporary and short-lived as the body will eventually adapt to the new set point and libido/erections tend to wane to the point of more in the NORM as opposed to RAGING or INSANE.

Many can also experience ups/downs along the way as the body is trying to adjust.

Even then once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) it will still take time (a few months) for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-T symptoms.

Whether one is just starting TRT or tweaking a protocol (increasing/decreasing T dose) every protocol needs to be given a fighting chance as in 12 weeks to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

Again 200 mg T/week is a high-end dose and would have most men's FT levels high/absurdly high.

Regarding blood work when on TRT we always want to test at the trough (lowest point) before your next injection.

Seeing as you are injecting 200 mg T/week then your true trough would be 7 days post-injection.

It is critical to know where your TT, FT, and estradiol let alone other important blood markers such as RBCs, hemoglobin and hematocrit sit.

Think or it is a given?

On your most recent labs which are missing critical blood markers such as FT and SHBG, you are hitting an absurdly high TT of 40.5 nmol/L (1168 ng/dL).

If you are hitting such a level 24 hrs post-injection then this would be expected as it will be during the peak and even then most men would hit much higher peak TT levels on the high-end TRT dose of 200 mg/week.

You need to retest at true trough (7 days) post-injection and get a more thorough set of labs which include FT and SHBG let alone CBC.

I dont feel like 200 mg is alot?

It sure is!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale