Blood Results 4 Markers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rodbouy

Hi,

Just new to the forum and looking for any indicators, advice on my blood work. I used a online UK company as this is where I am from and I only initially had tested was 4 makers.

Free Androgen index was 47.7:1 ratio - Range stated was 24 to 104

SHBG - 28 nmol/L - Range stated 18.3 to 54.1

Total Test 13.36 nmol/L - Range stated 8.64 to 29

Free Unbound 0.3088 nmol/L - Range state 0.196 to 0.619

About me,

Aged 43, No drive, brain fog, unable to build or maintain any muscle mass. Just in general a sense of nothing.
Doctor who replies to the above test claim no link to low test. In normal range.

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

Hi,

Just new to the forum and looking for any indicators, advice on my blood work. I used a online UK company as this is where I am from and I only initially had tested was 4 makers.

Free Androgen index was 47.7:1 ratio - Range stated was 24 to 104

SHBG - 28 nmol/L - Range stated 18.3 to 54.1

Free Unbound 0.3088 nmol/L - Range state 0.196 to 0.619

About me,

Aged 43, No drive, brain fog, unable to build or maintain any muscle mass. Just in general a sense of nothing.
Doctor who replies to the above test claim no link to low test. In normal range.

Thanks in advance
I'm in the US so the measurements are different, but percentage and ratio wise, those are very close to my labs except my total T was at around 60%. MatrixHormone put me on HCG and Clomid for my first test run. At 8 weeks I'll take another set of labs. Having been on this protocol for two weeks, I feel markedly better. I'm back toward my old self by at least 50%. That may not sound like much but even if this was all I get back, I'll take it.

Systemlord

This happens a lot, doctors fail at diagnosing a testosterone deficiency and aren't up to date on current medical literature. It's as real headache to get diagnosed and treatment for low-T in the UK which is why private clinics exist, like Balance My Hormones in Dorset and the Men's Health Clinic.

Recommendations on the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of hypogonadism in men

Hypogonadism or Testosterone Deficiency (TD) in adult men as defined by low levels of serum testosterone accompanied by characteristic symptoms.
The prevalence of hypogonadal symptoms increases with TT levels below 12.1 nmol/L (350 ng/dL). However, Zitzmann et al. have shown that testosterone deficiency symptoms may also be seen with TT levels as high as 15 nmol/L. This study showed that the prevalence of loss of libido or vigor increased at testosterone concentrations below 15 nmol/L.

We recommend 12.1 nmol/L as a lower limit of normal for TT level. However, due to individual differences in testosterone sensitivity some men may exhibit symptoms of hypogonadism with TT concentrations above this threshold, and may benefit from TRT. TRT may be reasonably offered to symptomatic men with testosterone concentrations higher than 12 nmol/L.

The same applies to androgen receptor gene CAG repeat lengths >24 in the presence of symptoms and normal testosterone levels may be considered as a state of preclinical hypogonadism.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching