Blood test results - TRT and Hypothyroidism

Buy Lab Tests Online

KK73

Recently I have done my blood work and my doctor told me that everything is ok... However, after doing my own research on thyroid hormones, low t, prolactin etc I know that there is something wrong with my body. Now I know that I might have subclinical hypothyroidism and that may be the cause for my low testosterone and high prolactin. I had a look at my blood work that was done 5 years ago, 2 and 1 year ago and my blood test results looked very similar to the recent one. TSH over 4 and low t (between 12-14nmol/l). I don't have any history on my prolactin because they didn't check it before but I guess it was high as well. I was really tempted to start TRT but maybe thyroid is the main problem and it causes all of my symptoms? Doctor won't prescribe me levothyroxine and said that I'm within the normal range and don't need any treatment. Maybe my pituitary isn't working right? I don't know... Can anyone help me?

My blood test results I'm mostly concerned about (rest is ok):

TSH - 4.11 miu/l (0.27-4.2)

Free T3 - 4.9pmol/l (3.1-6.8)

Free Thyroxine - 19.9 pmol/l (12-22)

Testosterone - 14nmol/l (8.6-29)

Free Test - 0.347 nmol/l (0.2-0.62)

Prolactin - 555 miu/l (86-324)

FSH - 4.3 iu/l (1.5-12.4)

LH - 8.1 iu/l (1.7-8.6)

SHBG - 21.6 nmol/l (18.3-54.1)

Cortisol - 570 nmol/l (133-537)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The majority of doctors failed to comprehend that just because your hormone levels are in the normal range doesn’t mean that that’s normal for you, but might be normal for someone else, which is why the ranges are so broad.

You may need to seek private care for your hormonal needs as the sick care systems worldwide are obsessed with lab ranges, and lack any critical thought, and fail to interpret the reference ranges correctly.

In range is normal isn’t going to cut it anymore!

It’s obvious that your testicles are just not getting the job done anymore if you’re higher LH has anything to say about it.

High cortisol is a testosterone killer and can cause permanent damage to the leydig cells in the testicles if cortisol is elevated long-term.

You might check for Hashimoto’s disease, by checking the antibodies.

Your prolactin is also elevated which could be caused by antidepressants and thyroid problems.

Subclinical hypothyroidism sometimes progresses to full blown hypothyroidism.

Your pituitary gland is robust!

TRT may not solve all your issues.

TRT isn’t a panacea.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel