Blood pressure rises after TRT injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jhew

Hello all,
I have been on TRT (150ml of 200mg/ml a week, split into 3 injections) for about two years. Up until now everything was great. About a month ago I noticed every time I injected my blood pressure rose into the 130/140’s and I would be dizzy for a day. Hematocrit came back at 47, I tried lowering the dose even down to a 10ml injection, cleaned up the diet and added cardio. Still getting the same side effects. Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to fix it? I would like to continue TRT but not with these sides. Would clomid or the cream be a good alternative?
Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

TRT typically lowers blood pressure, so TRT is not causing your high blood pressure. Your blood pressure readings shouldn’t be causing dizziness, so something else is causing it.

If you have high blood pressure, which you don’t, then blood pressure medicine may be the next step.

I used to get blood pressure increases after my injections, turned out to be low ferritin. TRT for some reason suppresses my ferritin.

What are your ferritin levels?

Last edited:

Jhew

TRT typically lowers blood pressure, so TRT is not causing your high blood pressure. Your blood pressure readings shouldn’t be causing dizziness, so something else is causing it.

If you have high blood pressure, which you don’t, then blood pressure medicine may be the next step.

I used to get blood pressure increases after my injections, turned out to be low ferritin. TRT for some reason suppresses my ferritin.

What are your ferritin levels?
I haven’t checked ferritin. I was giving blood once every two or three months for a year though.

Systemlord

I haven’t checked ferritin. I was giving blood once every two or three months for a year though.
It’s a high probability low ferritin is your problem, and the blood letting sessions. Your ferritin can still be normal and still be insufficient for your body to function normally

I would run a ferritin and iron saturation.

Jhew

It’s a high probability low ferritin is your problem, and the blood letting sessions. Your ferritin can still be normal and still be insufficient for your body to function normally

I would run a ferritin and iron saturation.
It came back at 122. Now we are about 3 months from my last donation so I’m not sure how long they take to go back to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me