Blood draw results and Hematocrit is still high

Buy Lab Tests Online

Carlitos

If have my new blood draw results, not as detailed as I would like them to be but it is what it is.... it's been about two months since my last blood draw. These results are before my mid-week injection. I've been on TRT roughly about 6 months or so. 100 Mg split into 2 injections (SubQ) down from 150 mg weekily (SubQ). Looking at my prior results, it appears my hematocrit is up from 46 to 52.2 and my overall testosterone is down from 1408 to 1261. My doctor refused to check my E2. She believe the ending result will be the same due to the high protocol of 150 mg prior. Overall, my energy level and well-being are pretty good...no complaints at this time in any department. However, the high hematocrit does concern me.

1. Hemoglobin: Results-17.4 g/dl Ref. 13-17
2. Hematocrit: Results-52.2 % Ref. 40-51
3. Testosterone: Results- 1261 ng/dl Ref. 241-827
4. PSA: Results-0.63 ng/ml Ref. 0.0-4.0
5. TSH: Results-0.707 uIU/ml Ref. 0.358-3.74
6. Free T4: Results-0.95 ng/dl Ref. 0.76-1.46

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If have my new blood draw results, not as detailed as I would like them to be but it is what it is.... it's been about two months since my last blood draw. These results are before my mid-week injection. I've been on TRT roughly about 6 months or so. 100 Mg split into 2 injections (SubQ) down from 150 mg weekily (SubQ). Looking at my prior results, it appears my hematocrit is up from 46 to 52.2 and my overall testosterone is down from 1408 to 1261. My doctor refused to check my E2. She believe the ending result will be the same due to the high protocol of 150 mg prior. Overall, my energy level and well-being are pretty good...no complaints at this time in any department. However, the high hematocrit does concern me.

Post the rest of the results for better feedback. It's always best to provide as much information as you can, better yet pics or screenshots.

This is tested day of injection but before injection? I'm a bit confused by "before my mid-week injection".

When you say "2 months since my last blood draw" do you mean blood donation, or lab testing? I'd recommend you donate blood if it's been 2 months since that, doing that and lowering dose will help out.

You're going to need to lower the dose more if that's trough, being at 1200 will absolutely exacerbate HCT, HGB, and RBC issues.

Not checking E2 while on TRT, especially with a 1200 level, is indicative of your doctor not being familiar with TRT. IMO E2 is more important than testosterone levels.

I hope you live in the USA, and live in a state where you can order your own labs. Looks like you're going to need to.

Oh, if you have more thyroid results, post them, something looks a bit off, TSH of .7 and low normal free T4 is odd.

CoastWatcher

Congratulations on how you feel - the single most important aspect in this whole game. That said, you need to address the hematocrit needs to be addressed. If you can't/aren't permitted to donate blood you need to arrange for a therapeutic phlebotomy. This isn't just a nice-to-have aspect of TRT, it's a health issue. Bringing your total testosterone level down may also cause hematocrit to slide back to a safe spot. Keep an eye on it going forward.

Carlitos

I wish I had more info to share with you guys. This is one of the main reason why I will be switching to Defy Medical soon. Just not enough info regarding one's overall results and there follow is absolutely horrible. This blood draw was a day before my normal TRT injection day. I'm currently doing SubQ twice a week...Sunday.25mg-Thursday.25mg. My last blood draw was October 15 and I've lowered my dose to 80 mg weekly. So, hopefully things will settled down soon and I'm schedule for a blood donation this week as well.

I also figured there was something wrong with my doctors knowledge regarding (TRT). I asked her a few question regarding my labs, hcg, TRT protocols and I instantly could tell that she wasn't very familiar with the TRT program.

You can drop the dose a little bit as 1200 ish is on the high side but as far as trying to cut T and control HCT I think that that is really trying to chase your tail a bit, if you will. HCT and blood donation is an extremely common thing in HRT, some guys see a stabilization later in HRT like a few years down the road but that's a little anecdotal or rare.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me