Input please... latest Blood Work Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveK22

First off, my Primary's Dr's Nurse sent in the wrong code for the Test...she requested Total only :( , so I do not have Free, SHBG, albumin, etc. So need to do the best for now with the missing data.

Protocol for 8 weeks prior to blood draw...
1. 45mg T Cyp E3D (so ~96.5mg week or 135mg every 9 days) Sub-q
2. 350 iu HCG E3.5D
3. 10mg Preg + 25mg Dhea
4. Losartan 50mg

Test was taken at true trough...the morning of day 3 BEFORE my scheduled injection
Results:

Test Name

Results

Ref Range

Testosterone, Total

250 - 827

Estradiol

< or = 29

DHEA

32 - 279 mcg/dL

Hemoglobin

13.2-17.1

Hematocrit

38.5-50.0

Since these Test results, I did switch to shallow IM (delt) not sure that will change anything but I've always been sub-q so going to see if any "feel" difference.

I know donating blood may be in the cards but I'm concerned for the high E2. Also, I'm guessing my peak TT may be in 900 range? Any guesses there appreciated (again, sorry for missing Test essays).

On a side note, I went back on TRT 16 weeks prior to testing. I was doing 16mg daily (similiar to Vince's protocol) with 500 iu HCG. After experiencing insomnia 4-5 weeks in, I switched to every 3 days & lowered HCG which seemed to help.

Currently my only change since the blood test is going to shallow IM but I don't think that will change the numbers much. So any other ideas or suggestions is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RickB

I'd guess that your peak is higher than 900. I'm assuming you're concerned about your total T because of the direct correlation between total T and estradiol. If so, you really should do a blood test at peak if feasible. That's really the only way to know.

I'm assuming you don't want to take an AI, or at least not at this point. If that's the case, I'd definitely test your total T at peak and then either adjust your dosage/frequency or take an AI depending on the results.

DaveK22

I'd guess that your peak is higher than 900. I'm assuming you're concerned about your total T because of the direct correlation between total T and estradiol. If so, you really should do a blood test at peak if feasible. That's really the only way to know.

I'm assuming you don't want to take an AI, or at least not at this point. If that's the case, I'd definitely test your total T at peak and then either adjust your dosage/frequency or take an AI depending on the results.
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely don't want to take an AI.

So far I'm leaning towards stopping the DHEA. I'm pretty sure I read in the past that that can increase E2. Also, I never used Preg & Dhea with my prior TRT periods...not sure if or what benefit I'm getting. I know the theory about "backfilling the upstream pathways" but like everything else we see...everyone is different.

I'm also debating whether to lower my T dose a bit too.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me