Best option to increase testicle function?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I just listened to Mike Mahler's latest interview with Dr. Mark Gordon and he said that Ibuprofen can damage the leydig cell in the testes, so the approaches above may depend on whether someone has this issue. He uses high amounts of clomid (starting at 50 MG and gradually lowering the dose) to "restart" the leydig cells. I am going to try to completely stop ibuprofen and shift to occasional aspirin instead.
The video is below.

phalloguy100

I just listened to Mike Mahler's latest interview with Dr. Mark Gordon and he said that Ibuprofen can damage the leydig cell in the testes, so the approaches above may depend on whether someone has this issue. He uses high amounts of clomid (starting at 50 MG and gradually lowering the dose) to "restart" the leydig cells. I am going to try to completely stop ibuprofen and shift to occasional aspirin instead.
Two questions - is that doctor basing this on hard science, backed with clinical studies? And also, if laydig cells are already damaged, how would anything be able to “restart” them?

Guided_by_Voices

Two questions - is that doctor basing this on hard science, backed with clinical studies? And also, if laydig cells are already damaged, how would anything be able to “restart” them?
He cites a study around the 1 hour mark which is how the issue came to his attention. A quick search I did suggested that ibuprofen is indeed associated with lower T levels, although a lot of variables would be in play, but it is worth being aware of. The clomid approach is based on his clinical practice and I have no idea, and I don't recall him saying, what the mechanism could be, although perhaps more cells are created when LH is very high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me