Best option to increase testicle function?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I just listened to Mike Mahler's latest interview with Dr. Mark Gordon and he said that Ibuprofen can damage the leydig cell in the testes, so the approaches above may depend on whether someone has this issue. He uses high amounts of clomid (starting at 50 MG and gradually lowering the dose) to "restart" the leydig cells. I am going to try to completely stop ibuprofen and shift to occasional aspirin instead.
The video is below.

phalloguy100

I just listened to Mike Mahler's latest interview with Dr. Mark Gordon and he said that Ibuprofen can damage the leydig cell in the testes, so the approaches above may depend on whether someone has this issue. He uses high amounts of clomid (starting at 50 MG and gradually lowering the dose) to "restart" the leydig cells. I am going to try to completely stop ibuprofen and shift to occasional aspirin instead.
Two questions - is that doctor basing this on hard science, backed with clinical studies? And also, if laydig cells are already damaged, how would anything be able to “restart” them?

Guided_by_Voices

Two questions - is that doctor basing this on hard science, backed with clinical studies? And also, if laydig cells are already damaged, how would anything be able to “restart” them?
He cites a study around the 1 hour mark which is how the issue came to his attention. A quick search I did suggested that ibuprofen is indeed associated with lower T levels, although a lot of variables would be in play, but it is worth being aware of. The clomid approach is based on his clinical practice and I have no idea, and I don't recall him saying, what the mechanism could be, although perhaps more cells are created when LH is very high.

nikolai269

I brought back teticular size somewhat, from about 8ml to maybe 12ml, on hcg 3x per week (normal I think is >18ml). Semen volume has also doubled. I'm on TRT. It did take almost a month to kick in though.

A few years back, I was also on hcg + hmg to get my wife pregnant. It worked, and I remember libido was increased significantly during that time. I can't remember how much it affected testicular size, but I do recall they increased in size a bit (not dramatically).

I'm intrigued by @Dog427 's post on Triptorelin. I have also read that a single dose of 100mcg can restore LH/FSH and testicular function. But, that's assuming it was shutdown by something like steroids. In my case, I have secondary hypogonadism, so I wonder if my return to "normal" would mean return to crappy levels anyway. :) But it's something worth researching further.
I'm on 140 mg of testosterone Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday alongside 325 IU of HCG EOD ... According to an orchidometer I sit between 19ish-just under 25 ml volume. I plan on taking 700-750 IU of HCG every single day , keep my testosterone dosage and incorporate 75 iu of HMG Monday, Wednesday and Friday ( have a 6.6 month supply of it currently). I'm hopping it works like it did with you . I mean if your testicle volume was lower than average even with HCG and HMG but still conceived then theoretically I'll probably be okay especially with high doses of HCG every day.

phalloguy100

@nikolai269 I hope it goes well for you. Please do consult with your doctor though as simply increasing hcg might also increase your estrogen levels.

From my limited experience, I think the addition of hMG or rFSH improved testicular size and function. I know it’s not supposed to - in theory it should only help mature any existing sperm - but I think it has a positive effect, perhaps because the whole function of the testis is being addressed as opposed to only T-production with hcg. That’s my non-research-backed opinion though. :)

nikolai269

@nikolai269 I hope it goes well for you. Please do consult with your doctor though as simply increasing hcg might also increase your estrogen levels.

From my limited experience, I think the addition of hMG or rFSH improved testicular size and function. I know it’s not supposed to - in theory it should only help mature any existing sperm - but I think it has a positive effect, perhaps because the whole function of the testis is being addressed as opposed to only T-production with hcg. That’s my non-research-backed opinion though. :)
Were you also on testosterone while taking HMG and HCG ?

nikolai269

Increasing the hcg dose like I want to 100% will cause high e2 . I'm gonna get some aromasin to counteract that

phalloguy100

Were you also on testosterone while taking HMG and HCG ?
Yes, both times I took hcg+hmg, I was in androgel. And I was able to conceive. (Cannot recall the dosages). We have two very happy children, one boy and one girl.

This third and most recent time, I was only put on hcg plus T, not hmg. I am no longer trying to have kids, just trying to keep testicular size relatively ok. My testicles have always been on the smaller side to begin with, even before TRT.

I was recently switched to t-cyp. My dose is far lower than yours, 40mg T-cyp subq on MWF and 500iu hcg on those same days. I haven’t had follow up labs yet but I am due for them in a few weeks. I was taking very low dose arimidex due to fear of gyno, but I think maybe it wasn’t needed and it was in fact making erection problems worse. This next set if labs will show how my estrogen is doing without arimidex.

Are you getting hcg+hmg from Indian pharmacies? @Vince knows some reliable sources.

nikolai269

Yes, both times I took hcg+hmg, I was in androgel. And I was able to conceive. (Cannot recall the dosages). We have two very happy children, one boy and one girl.

This third and most recent time, I was only put on hcg plus T, not hmg. I am no longer trying to have kids, just trying to keep testicular size relatively ok. My testicles have always been on the smaller side to begin with, even before TRT.

I was recently switched to t-cyp. My dose is far lower than yours, 40mg T-cyp subq on MWF and 500iu hcg on those same days. I haven’t had follow up labs yet but I am due for them in a few weeks. I was taking very low dose arimidex due to fear of gyno, but I think maybe it wasn’t needed and it was in fact making erection problems worse. This next set if labs will show how my estrogen is doing without arimidex.

Are you getting hcg+hmg from Indian pharmacies? @Vince knows some reliable sources.
I meant 140mg

I meant I take 35mg Monday , Wednesday Friday and Saturday for a total of 140mg

Vince

Super Moderator

I'm getting my HCG from reliablerx now and and for me it's working perfectly. I inject 500 IU of HCG every third day. I'm not using it to remain fertile just for strong libido and testicle size.

nikolai269

I got hcg from safemeds4all
I'm getting my HCG from reliablerx now and and for me it's working perfectly. I inject 500 IU of HCG every third day. I'm not using it to remain fertile just for strong libido and testicle size.

Any brand preference? I keep hearing Fertigyn is the new standard for Indian hcg since Corion is gone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me