Best option to increase testicle function?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

I’ve tried test cyp at 80 mg a week plus enclomiphene and sublingual gonadorelin and my LH was zero

I was thinking maybe switch to prop 10 mg qAM and do injectible gonadorelin at night, OR just stick with cyp and do hcg plus FSH

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve tried test cyp at 80 mg a week plus enclomiphene and sublingual gonadorelin and my LH was zero

I was thinking maybe switch to prop 10 mg qAM and do injectible gonadorelin at night, OR just stick with cyp and do hcg plus FSH
When you say function, do you mean to remain fertile?

madman

Super Moderator
Ok I’ll stick with hcg plus fsh

If you are mainly concerned with volume then hCG + FSH would be more effective.

Even then it is not a given that you will notice a drastic improvement as other factors can have a negative impact on semen volume.

Steve78

If you are mainly concerned with volume then hCG + FSH would be more effective.

Even then it is not a given that you will notice a drastic improvement as other factors can have a negative impact on semen volume.

What would ideal doses of hcg plus FSH? I did in the past 100 test a week plus 750 hcg twice a week with 75 fsh twice a week. Didn’t notice a huge increase in volume of the testes

madman

Super Moderator
What would ideal doses of hcg plus FSH? I did in the past 100 test a week plus 750 hcg twice a week with 75 fsh twice a week. Didn’t notice a huge increase in volume of the testes

hCG 250-500 IU 2-3 times weekly or 500 IU EOD would be a good starting point.

Some men may need to go higher.

FSH 75-150 IU 3X weekly.

I would try bumping up your dose/inj.frequency FSH.

Keep in mind FSH can be very expensive.

Steve78

hCG 250-500 IU 2-3 times weekly or 500 IU EOD would be a good starting point.

Some men may need to go higher.

FSH 75-150 IU 3 times weekly.

I would try bumping up your dose/inj.frequency FSH.

Keep in mind FSH can be very expensive.

Thank you! I get fsh through revive pharmacy but they are on back order

Steve78

LH is expected to remain shutdown while on exogenous testosterone, no way around it except if on Natesto.

You should already know this being a member since 2021.

If on injectable T, hCG or BUST!
Actually cataceous increased his LH on testosterone as he pulses gonadorelin multiple times a day. Just FYI

Dog427

Ok. The single most powerful effective option that fixes all I have found is a peptide Triptorelin. It works wonders like both else - HCG or MCG for example.

But listen up:

1. You must pay attention to what you doing when you dose it. 40 times overdose and you can castrate yourself for several months.
You will still come back (if you are a retard and do that) but simply dose it correctly and no problems.
“Chemical castration” is not permanent anyway but that scares a lot of guys.

2. You dose it 1 time no more than 4 months apart.

3. Important- you will not feel anything at first for a few days so do not decide to up the dose or try more, etc. It is powerful and will hit you in a week to 10 days. Stay disciplined.

If you can’t dose correctly you shouldn’t be playing this game anyway. Anything taken 40 times over the standard dose will cause you issues. Try Trenbolone at 40 times for example.

Triptorelin fixes this problem. In USA you can get at PeptideSciences.com

phalloguy100

I brought back teticular size somewhat, from about 8ml to maybe 12ml, on hcg 3x per week (normal I think is >18ml). Semen volume has also doubled. I'm on TRT. It did take almost a month to kick in though.

A few years back, I was also on hcg + hmg to get my wife pregnant. It worked, and I remember libido was increased significantly during that time. I can't remember how much it affected testicular size, but I do recall they increased in size a bit (not dramatically).

I'm intrigued by @Dog427 's post on Triptorelin. I have also read that a single dose of 100mcg can restore LH/FSH and testicular function. But, that's assuming it was shutdown by something like steroids. In my case, I have secondary hypogonadism, so I wonder if my return to "normal" would mean return to crappy levels anyway. :) But it's something worth researching further.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me