Are higher T levels safe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tgk_143

Hey guys,

I switched creams from hrt base 10% 100mg a day (50mg twice per day) to atrevis base 20% same protocol.

My acne cleared up and actually feel much better overall, I suspected I was possibly getting less testosterone since acne went away however that wasnt the case.
My testosterone on the hrt base was 723ng/dl with a free t of 23, e2 248pmol. Now my total is 1087, e2 188pmol, 30FT.

This is 12 hours after last application so im most likely running around with 1500+ testosterone on a regular basis since I'm taking the cream twice a day.

Im wondering if it fine/safe for me to be at those high levels long term? I'm not sure what my trt guy is going to say but I do talk with him in a few days.

My hemoglobin is 163 top of ref is 175, hematocrit is at 48 , so within range. Rbcs is 5.34. So I think all that looks good.

Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm guessing because my bloods are all in range ?
That and a lack of symptoms. 68% of forum members feel best at the top or above the normal ranges.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never used creams or gels so I can't comment on that. But I do like higher levels. That's when I feel my best and I've been on TRT for over 10 years now. All that time with good results.

T

tareload

That and a lack of symptoms. 68% of forum members feel best at the top or above the normal ranges.

1689867265343.png

1689867219006.png

1689867326888.png

Tgk_143

Ya I haven't had any negative symptoms what so ever thus far anyways.

What's on my mind right now is possible dvts or aneurysms potentially? I've been reading some horror stories so that wasn't helping. Lol.

The reason why I'm even thinking this way is that I have really bad varicose veins in my legs that I will have to get surgically removed, makes me wonder how the other veins and blood vessels are doing.

Tgk_143

I've never used creams or gels so I can't comment on that. But I do like higher levels. That's when I feel my best and I've been on TRT for over 10 years now. All that time with good results.
I'm glad to here that, thanks for sharing. This stuff just gets you thinking right, and with Jo lindners passing some anxiety sprung up. I know he did more than just trt but his blood work apparently was phenomenal so... but genetics definitely play a major role though too.

Systemlord

The reason why I'm even thinking this way is that I have really bad varicose veins in my legs that I will have to get surgically removed, makes me wonder how the other veins and blood vessels are doing.
My dad had some on his toes amputated because of poor blood flow in the legs because has low-T/type 2 diabetes. One of my dad’s arteries in his legs had narrowed to the point where blood flow was insufficient, which is the reason why the toes were amputated.

My dad refuses TRT because he is stubborn and proud.

Testosterone administration increases coronary artery diameter and flow.

Last edited:
T

tareload

Now my total is 1087, e2 188pmol, 30FT.

This is 12 hours after last application so im most likely running around with 1500+ testosterone on a regular basis since I'm taking the cream twice a day.

Im wondering if it fine/safe for me to be at those high levels long term? I'm not sure what my trt guy is going to say but I do talk with him in a few days.
For you? Unknown.

Tgk_143

My dad had some on his toes amputated because of poor blood flow in the legs because has low-T/type 2 diabetes. One of my dad’s arteries in his legs had narrowed to the point where blood flow was insufficient, which is the reason why the toes were amputated.

My dad refuses TRT because he is stubborn and proud.

Testosterone administration increases coronary artery diameter and flow.
Wow thats pretty crapy man but to each their own right.

That would make sense as to why my blood pressure has gotten much better after starting trt. I still take meds but very much in a better overall range consistently and lowered my meds as well.

Tgk_143

For you? Unknown.
Hey I just had another quick question, just got off the phone with my trt guy and he said I could drop it down to once daily dose, so 50mg per day. Compound cream, originally 100mg per day total.

How quickly after the 12 hour mark does it fall? So Currently I'm at 1087tt 30ft 12 hours after application, I should probably be good to ride it out another 12 hours without feeling too crapy hey?

Last edited:

Tgk_143

This TRT guy is recommending a mild cycle, which is not TRT.
No no its compound cream, I was on 100mg total a day, 50mg twice per day. He was suggesting I could lower it to once a day application of 50mg if I was concerned with high levels but he didn't think it was necessary but it was up to me.

Charliebizz

Hey I just had another quick question, just got off the phone with my trt guy and he said I could drop it down to once daily dose, so 50mg per day. Compound cream, originally 100mg per day total.

How quickly after the 12 hour mark does it fall? So Currently I'm at 1087tt 30ft 12 hours after application, I should probably be good to ride it out another 12 hours without feeling too crapy hey?
Honestly man. Being a cream user myself and talking to many other guys on cream. It’s so individual. (not that injections aren’t) but some guys drop back to baseline at once daily by the next morning. And other guys may Not have a big drop at all. I believe @Nelson Vergel still had above range numbers 24 hours after a.m application. we are all different. Unfortunately it’s all trial and error.

also going by how you feel is great when you feel good. But if you’re not feeling great, don’t guess. I thought my t was high when I first started cream turns out I was low. Raised the dose and feel much better.

T

tareload

Where are you applying?

8 to 12 hour elimination half life with scrotal application.

Yes.

Example of pharmacokinetics with men using scrotal application.

See Fig 1

Tgk_143

Honestly man. Being a cream user myself and talking to many other guys on cream. It’s so individual. (not that injections aren’t) but some guys drop back to baseline at once daily by the next morning. And other guys may Not have a big drop at all. I believe @Nelson Vergel still had above range numbers 24 hours after a.m application. we are all different. Unfortunately it’s all trial and error.

also going by how you feel is great when you feel good. But if you’re not feeling great, don’t guess. I thought my t was high when I first started cream turns out I was low. Raised the dose and feel much better.
Thanks for the reply. How long have you been on cream for? Have you ever missed 2nd application in the evening? I have and honestly didn't feel much different, however I wonder if that would change after a few days/weeks of missing the second dose? Ya I wish I knew what my levels would be 24 hours after, guess the only way is to test. I didn't know it varied that much in people, Nelson must have had a pretty high level 12 hours after application as well than.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me