Anyone taking Lisinopril for high blood pressure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neil

Great story Neil. Are you still on Keto diet?
I don't want to change the focus of this thread from BP to diet, but yes I am still on a KETO diet. In mind it's permanent. A permanent different way of eating different foods than I was eating before. And with all the helpful doctors and recipe gurus on YouTube, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I have pancakes on the weekend, had chocolate cake on my birthday, and tonight, for example, we had pulled pork street tacos. All made with KETO ingredients.

And about getting this back to the BP thread topic....it's dropped my BP way down (along with pant size, shirt size, made my skin tags go away, mental clarity, etc). And since it's just a bunch of guys here I can say... It's made my dick bigger. But my wife says it's the same old dick, that it just looks bigger because my body is smaller. Optical delusion or something! :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I hadn’t had any labs in a year and got them back this morning. My 7 day labs are:
Total t-1067ng
Hematocrit-52
RBG-5.67
This is on 72mg a week
Could simply getting my hematocrit down lower my BP. I way over respond to all medications including testosterone. I could honestly get by on 50mg per week or even lower. This cough is now getting worse again and driving me nuts. Not sure what to do.

Golfboy307

Call your doctor and drop the Lisinopril in favor of something else. Also, look at dropping your dosage to get your hematocrit down. keep us posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me