anyone on daily Pregnyl?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I have recently restarted my HCG after almost 4 years of not using it. I have been using 150IU ED for 7 days now as I used to do for a long time. The HCG does feel different this time, not sure it is the brand vs the compounded or perhaps my system that was dormant for 4 years has something to do with it.

At times, it feels calming but also that groggy feeling I have experienced before with scrotal progesterone, suggesting my Progesterone may have increased. More physical energy/strength, but I'm also experiencing some other "minor" undesirable side effects. I'm not sure this may be a sort of adaptation period, or a suggestion to reduce the dose yet. At Defy I was told to wait another week and see how things are.

Wondering about what daily dosing of Pregnyl have people found to work with no side effects, if any different from compounded HCG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

After a week, I can tell my scrotum is down and testicles are fuller, with 150IU daily, just still experiencing some side effects from it

bixt

Using some India pharma HCG at the moment, Cotropin. 500IU E3D IM thighs.

Other than my sack hanging low instead of being pulled up, nothing else notable to report.

Vince

Super Moderator
Using some India pharma HCG at the moment, Cotropin. 500IU E3D IM thighs.

Other than my sack hanging low instead of being pulled up, nothing else notable to report.
Just wondering what type of syringe are you using for the IM thigh injection

Sergel

I cycle HCG... so basically 3 months on, 3 months off... I find I loose the effect if I stay longer and I am also concerned about hcg exposure for alzheimer ... but I do feel better on hcg...

I do 500iu twice a week... which is probably not ideal as a dosage regimen but it does what it needs to do... lower's my ball sack, makes them fuller and makes me happy... funny, I feel happier on hcg... no effect on libido though... I wish...

So 150 every day is close to what I take in two shots... I can feel it when I restart, I feel it in my balls if that makes sense, I can feel something is happening down there... and the occasional little cramp... but nothing major though...

Gianluca

I cycle HCG... so basically 3 months on, 3 months off... I find I loose the effect if I stay longer and I am also concerned about hcg exposure for alzheimer ... but I do feel better on hcg...

I do 500iu twice a week... which is probably not ideal as a dosage regimen but it does what it needs to do... lower's my ball sack, makes them fuller and makes me happy... funny, I feel happier on hcg... no effect on libido though... I wish...

So 150 every day is close to what I take in two shots... I can feel it when I restart, I feel it in my balls if that makes sense, I can feel something is happening down there... and the occasional little cramp... but nothing major though...
I had to go down to 100IU daily, 150 was just too much to start with

tmaxey1

I'm am also just restarting HCG as an add on to TRT.
Has their been a benefit shown to daily injections vs twice weekly?

My goal with adding it back is to get more penis sensitivity so sex doesnt keep being a long cardio exercise.

Any advise on dosages to restart things or any knowledge on how long it takes after restarting to before its actually doing what it does?

Sergel

I'm am also just restarting HCG as an add on to TRT.
Has their been a benefit shown to daily injections vs twice weekly?

My goal with adding it back is to get more penis sensitivity so sex doesnt keep being a long cardio exercise.

Any advise on dosages to restart things or any knowledge on how long it takes after restarting to before its actually doing what it does?
It does great for my balls, but not much for penis sensitivity... I too run marathons in the bedroom... sometimes I just give up, I can't finish.... I wish there was a solution.

My main reason for HCG is I just feel better... and kind of like my balls hanging a little, I hate it when they are stuck up there...

t_spacemonkey

not sure if daily makes sense, the half life is longer I believe on this. and don't waste money on pregnyl unless you dont care.
currently doing 3x330IU/week. seems to be working.

tmaxey1

It does great for my balls, but not much for penis sensitivity... I too run marathons in the bedroom... sometimes I just give up, I can't finish.... I wish there was a solution.

My main reason for HCG is I just feel better... and kind of like my balls hanging a little, I hate it when they are stuck up there...
I give up way too often also. I need to find a solution so I just got back on HCG and have dropped the nandrolone for a while. I'll play around with the AI also to see if anything works. Labs due soon so I'll have a few more levels tested to see if anything else can be the cause.

While its great to have woman tell you how refreshing it is to have a man who can last long enough for them to finish, its not so awesome when they take it personally that they couldn't "make" you finish.

Such a double standard. Most woman can't finish with just penetration and yet we can't take it personally but when the roles are reversed boy do they make it about them.

t_spacemonkey

I give up way too often also. I need to find a solution so I just got back on HCG and have dropped the nandrolone for a while. I'll play around with the AI also to see if anything works. Labs due soon so I'll have a few more levels tested to see if anything else can be the cause.

While its great to have woman tell you how refreshing it is to have a man who can last long enough for them to finish, its not so awesome when they take it personally that they couldn't "make" you finish.

Such a double standard. Most woman can't finish with just penetration and yet we can't take it personally but when the roles are reversed boy do they make it about them.
when i was taking nandrolone (NPP), at 150mg/week (daily injections), it was nearly impossible for to orgasm. i got hard, and could go on for 30min. wife got bored eventually. i stopped NPP and it resolved within 1-2 weeks. with deca it prob take you 1month+ to recover due to half life

Gianluca

I have been trying the 100IU daily from last week, and they are definitely reversing testicular atrophy for me, better orgasm and overall better enjoyment with sex, along with more energy and feeling more calm despite progesterone level was unchanged. It must be the HCG doing something at those LH receptors.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me