All About Oxandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliebizz

Did you take it with or without TRT?
Oxandrolone crashed my estradiol. Estradiol is important for tendon health. I used to aches more often on it.
Yes I’m on four clicks daily of Empower hydrogel cream. Another thing I noticed was frequent urination and bloating. Again I’m not 100% sure it’s quality Oxandrolone. My pharma grade stuff comes this week.

I’ve struggled with trt for years and finally feel good on the cream. I’m so scared to go backwards. But I still struggle with body composition. Despite decent diet and workouts. So was looking for a little edge.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

I just felt a lot of burning in my quads. And was getting gassed very quickly. more than usual.
I've read somewhere that Oxandrolone can have an effect on lactic acid buildup in quads of cyclist (could be related to quads and hockey) and also painful pumps in the back while doing deadlifts. I'm sure someone with more info will chime in.

Charliebizz

Good.

Most androgens raise blood pressure due to water retention or stimulatory factors.
Thank you Nelson. Really miss you posting often lol.

I guess the only way for me to truly know is try. I know when I switched to cream from injections it was a rough go at first. It effected my hockey big time. But when it all settled down I actually feel better. I’m just really bad at seeing side effects through. I kinda have ptsd from how bad I used to feel till I got dialed in.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Really miss you posting often lol.
Thank you. My life is a little better managed, so I have more time. I also realized how much I miss learning from everyone here. So much new information daily!
I guess the only way for me to truly know is try. I know when I switched to cream from injections it was a rough go at first. It effected my hockey big time. But when it all settled down I actually feel better. I’m just really bad at seeing side effects through. I kinda have ptsd from how bad I used to feel till I got dialed in.
Are you looking for better game performance or better body composition?

Charliebizz

Thank you. My life is a little better managed, so I have more time. I also realized how much I miss learning from everyone here. So much new information daily!

Are you looking for better game performance or better body composition?
Honestly body comp. But I do spiral when my game performance is effected. I’m looking for best of both worlds. I’m sure that is probably unrealistic.

T

tareload

I am having hard time believing this was oxandrolone. Good to see how you respond to Rx stuff here soon.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Conservative protocol for those with access:

Protocol for 14 weeks:
100 mg testosterone cyp or enanthate. Once per week.

50 mg nandrolone once per week

20 mg Oxandrone daily

Then back on TRT 100 to 150 mg per week.

Supplements:
5 grams of creatine daily.
200 mg choline morning time.

Food:
High protein, good fats, low simple carb diet.

Exercise:

30 min cardio plus 45 min resistance exercise three times per week.

Weigh yourself every day to monitor water retention and progress.

Get a full body DEXA scan at baseline and then at month 6.

Monitor your hematocrit and blood pressure.

T

tareload

Last edited by a moderator:

Charliebizz

I am having hard time believing this was oxandrolone. Good to see how you respond to Rx stuff here soon.
Run a caloric deficit to lose BF. Drugs can help you maintain in a deficit which will also influence %BF.

You do well on keto (lipids, etc) or no eskimo genes?

Simple and effective if you are insulin resistant / poor insulin sensitivity.

I’ll be completely honest. I kinda wanted “assistance” and not have to go crazy with diet. although All my labwork in regards to insulin resistance look perfect (besides low shbg) I assume I have issues with it. I have to be super strict with diet to maintain low body fat. And I’m kinda trying to have best of both worlds. In regards to enjoying my life and looking good. I might just have to accept that I look decent for a 41 year old lol.

T

tareload

I’ll be completely honest. I kinda wanted “assistance” and not have to go crazy with diet. although All my labwork in regards to insulin resistance look perfect (besides low shbg) I assume I have issues with it. I have to be super strict with diet to maintain low body fat. And I’m kinda trying to have best of both worlds. In regards to enjoying my life and looking good. I might just have to accept that I look decent for a 41 year old lol.
That is where a good eating disorder* comes in. Then you can enjoy life by looking good. The more you suffer at the dinner table the better you look. Pleasure through pain.

* by today's societal standard

Charliebizz

That is where a good eating disorder* comes in. Then you can enjoy life by looking good. The more you suffer at the dinner table the better you look. Pleasure through pain.

* by today's societal standard
I honestly had one and that’s what lead me to ”low t”. back in my mid 20s I went on a crash diet and was over training like crazy. i dropped all the way down to 145lbs. At 6ft tall and a medium to big frame. That’s when all my hormone problems started. I was never able to fully recover them. I tried to do it all natural for over 10 years. I tried trt one and off but never longer than 6 months. Then I finally committed. In 2020. Now I’m 225lbs. A good amount of my weight is muscle but still have my problem areas that just won’t go away unless I diet hard and feel like shit again.

T

tareload

I honestly had one and that’s what lead me to ”low t”. back in my mid 20s I went on a crash diet and was over training like crazy. i dropped all the way down to 145lbs. At 6ft tall and a medium to big frame. That’s when all my hormone problems started. I was never able to fully recover them. I tried to do it all natural for over 10 years. I tried trt one and off but never longer than 6 months. Then I finally committed. In 2020. Now I’m 225lbs. A good amount of my weight is muscle but still have my problem areas that just won’t go away unless I diet hard and feel like shit again.
You bring up an excellent point and congrats on the recovery.

Borderline eating disorder on and off anabolics can result in very different results. But seriously I am glad you are doing great now!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Charliebizz

You bring up an excellent point and congrats on the recovery.

Borderline eating disorder on and off anabolics can result in very different results. Bit seriously I am glad you are doing great now!!
I’ll be honest (for the 50th time) I’m not doing “great” just much better the. I was physically. But mentally I’m actually suffering a bit. Low grade depression and No real zest for life. Despite have a great wife two awesome kids and a great career. Trying to dial that part in now.

T

tareload

I’ll be honest (for the 50th time) I’m not doing “great” just much better the. I was physically. But mentally I’m actually suffering a bit. Low grade depression and No real zest for life. Despite have a great wife two awesome kids and a great career. Trying to dial that part in now.
I'm right there with you. We can be buddies in anhedonia!

I should have written glad you are doing better instead of great.

That is the human condition, always wanting more. I am coming to grips with depression I have always had. I would be walking around at 300 lb with 8% BF if my heart and genes would support it. But then my brain tells me that is not a great idea. It is horrible being a thinker.

Fortunate

Gents, haven’t been here in a while. Just trying to feel good and part of me realized that all the reading in the world won’t accomplish that. That said, I’m with you @tareload and @Charliebizz. I have also been trying to get my hormones straight, and at some point realized that hormones alone were not the sole culprit for my mood issues.

A few months ago, I started a journey with SSRIs. I won’t bore with all the play-by-play details, but I’m still working on the right medicine and/or time of day and/or dose. All that said, I do believe there has been some benefit. For example, I have not been able to take a nap for years and years. More recently, I find myself able to lay down and close my eyes without a billion thoughts racing through my mind. I’m also less likely to be negative in situations in which I shouldn’t be. On the other hand, I have experienced some of the emotional blunting people talk about.

Possibly the most challenging aspect has been fatigue. I am going to possibly bring up trying to add Wellbutrin to sertraline at my appointment next week.

With respect to Oxandrolone, @Charliebizz , no shame at all, brother! Not that you had any, but I, too, care about the way I look. I’m not willing to sacrifice long-term health necessarily for it, but I very much want to be at my best. At one point, I asked defy about DHT derivatives, and they recommended Oxandrolone. I have two bottles sitting on my shelf, but I have not opened either one, because I’m scared shitless of side effects and what it may do to my lipids!

I have been contemplating using it along with something low-grade like Natesto just to see how I feel. Defy seems to think it could be done indefinitely at the low-dose that I would be using (12.5 mg daily).

@Charliebizz , I love the fact that you are going to be my guinea pig. Please report back here!

@Nelson Vergel, good to see you, man. Hope you are doing well.

Charliebizz

Gents, haven’t been here in a while. Just trying to feel good and part of me realized that all the reading in the world won’t accomplish that. That said, I’m with you @tareload and @Charliebizz. I have also been trying to get my hormones straight, and at some point realized that hormones alone were not the sole culprit for my mood issues.

A few months ago, I started a journey with SSRIs. I won’t bore with all the play-by-play details, but I’m still working on the right medicine and/or time of day and/or dose. All that said, I do believe there has been some benefit. For example, I have not been able to take a nap for years and years. More recently, I find myself able to lay down and close my eyes without a billion thoughts racing through my mind. I’m also less likely to be negative in situations in which I shouldn’t be. On the other hand, I have experienced some of the emotional blunting people talk about.

Possibly the most challenging aspect has been fatigue. I am going to possibly bring up trying to add Wellbutrin to sertraline at my appointment next week.

With respect to Oxandrolone, @Charliebizz , no shame at all, brother! Not that you had any, but I, too, care about the way I look. I’m not willing to sacrifice long-term health necessarily for it, but I very much want to be at my best. At one point, I asked defy about DHT derivatives, and they recommended Oxandrolone. I have two bottles sitting on my shelf, but I have not opened either one, because I’m scared shitless of side effects and what it may do to my lipids!

I have been contemplating using it along with something low-grade like Natesto just to see how I feel. Defy seems to think it could be done indefinitely at the low-dose that I would be using (12.5 mg daily).

@Charliebizz , I love the fact that you are going to be my guinea pig. Please report back here!

@Nelson Vergel, good to see you, man. Hope you are doing well.
I too have been dabbling in low dose ssri again. while I do feel it calms me down a bit I’m also less productive at home. My anxiety kind of fuels me to a degree. I keep going on and off them. Luckily at 2.5 mg of lexapro I get no withdrawl coming off. But I feel lazy at home and that also drives me crazy. Just today I skipped my pill lol. I’m also scared shit of the oxandrolone. I already have low hdl and high triglycerides unless I’m on low carb diet. I also have low shbg. And after the week of the ugl shit I’m really nervous to try again.

BigTex

@Charliebizz having a great wife, two awesome kids and a great career is a whole lot more than most men ever have in life. Always be thankful for what you have and don't worry for what you may not have in life. Good luck and hope you get all of this dialed in. You have a whole lot to be happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale