After many years I think I've figured my situation out

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I split my dose and lowered it slightly. No benefit other than lower hematocrit. I had felt best on like day 3 of every 3.5d injections

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

June 10th will be 8.5 years that I've been on TRT including various forms and doses. I felt the best in the beginning with Androgel which had my levels 600-750ng most of the time. Long story short had to stop A-gel do to insurance problems. Spent several years on injectable with doses anywhere between 80-200mg per week. I always felt like garbage for 1-3 days post injection and better toward the end. I've tried it all from dhea, hcg, pregnenolone, progesterone, boron, stinging nettle and various other supplements which all made things exponentially worse. I've always had elevated shbg no matter what I've tried. I have no other health problems and have never had to take any other prescription medications on a regular basis. Throughout the years, I've tried a couple times to restart with failure each time. One thing happened each time I tried to quit, I always felt amazing days anywhere from 10-13 post injection. I recently tried again, but this time I pulled labs on day 11 for total T and it was 607ng. After this I started back at 68mg once weekly with nothing else other than my daily supplements. It's only been a little over two weeks but I have never in my life felt better. I have a strong libido, nocturnal erections, great mood, no acne, no depressive thoughts, boundless energy and just feel damn good in general. For the first time in years, I could care less what my lab numbers are. I will get them checked in a few weeks just to see where things are. To me this completely blows the high dose theory for high shbg guys out of the water. I would assume right now my total t is probably 700 peak and free t only 8-10ng and I feel amazing. If nothing else, I hope this post can help someone else that's needlessly suffering. This, in my case proves you don't need super high levels to feel good!

Super excited for you. I've had a similar, yet shorter journey. If my current protocol does not give me some stability by the end of April, I am going to drop by dose to .1 ml eod. My estrogen sides are what keeps me frustrated.

Tman

The fact of the matter is there’s only a slim percentage of males that have ever at any point in their lives had total t levels north of a thousand and 40-80 year old men sure as hell don’t need them. The average male in prime only makes 4-7mg per day which is 56mg max which would be close to a 70mg cypionate dose by the time the Ester is out of the equation. All I’m trying to do is help someone not make the mistakes I made for 8 years.

I appreciate you sharing. I hope you update everyone with the great news of continued success.

12 (and 14) tested in trough had my Free T below the lab range so I've settled on 16 for probably 6 months at least. Not having my trough Free T over the lab range seems to help things for the better. Not perfect but better.

sh1973

I went off for several weeks a while back just to see how I felt and that absolutely did not work out. That’s what I was referring to. Once weekly low dose is the best I’ve found in nearly a decade of trt. I use test and nothing else.

Abuser200

I went off for several weeks a while back just to see how I felt and that absolutely did not work out. That’s what I was referring to. Once weekly low dose is the best I’ve found in nearly a decade of trt. I use test and nothing else.
Aah ok so youre back on trt now? Are you feeling good again?
I experienced the exact same thing. Every time i wanted to stop trt, after 7days not injecting i started feeling good with decent libido and erections. That lasts for a few days, and then probably going to low again. Never tried the low dose approach. Recently got the t cream prescribed. Been on it for 1.5 weeks, and i dont feel anything. Maybe to early to judge, but im thinking if i could try the same approach as the low dose injecting, but applying a much lower dose of cream..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me