Addyi Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

jc2c

I have post-finasteride sexual issues. I put them in 3 categories: ED, loss of libido, and loss of sensitivity/increased refractory period/anorgasmia. The ED resolved on its own with time but the other 2 issues persisted. I started Addyi and it's working very well for libido. I'd highly recommend it. I'm only 4 weeks in. I wonder as it builds up if it could also help with anorgasmia since it increases dopamine and reduces serotonin? I believe Addyi takes 5-8 weeks to really kick in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Did your insurance cover it? It's $500/month otherwise.

Flibanserin (Addyi) acts on the 5-HT1A serotonin receptors, which promote ejaculation in rat studies. Penis sensitivity/orgasm is not entirely the same as ejaculation and it depends how it acts on the other receptors.

jc2c

Did your insurance cover it? It's $500/month.

Flibanserin (Addyi) acts on the 5-HT1A serotonin receptors, which promote ejaculation in rat studies. Penis sensitivity/orgasm is not entirely the same as ejaculation and it depends how it acts on the other receptors.
No, because I'm male the prior auth was denied. But, with the manufacturer copay card from the Addyi website, it winds up being $298 for a 90-day supply. $3.32/day. Worth it for me.

jc2c

Any side effects?
You have to take it at night because it causes drowsiness but that improves over time. For the first week, I felt "zonked" upon waking up. But, that went away. You have to be careful with alcohol (no more than 2 drinks and 2 hours separation b/w last drink and dose. If you drink more than 2 drinks, skip dose). But I haven't drank then took it yet.

M.J

I am taking Wellbutrin, they say it has few thing in common, almost one month and I see big improvement which I hope it last.

Planing to take addyi by year end. By that time I would had enough time to evaluate Wellbutrin and compare it to addyi.

M.J

I will be Giving addyi another chance based on this study. And try to resist the insomnia side affect

jc2c

I will be Giving addyi another chance based on this study. And try to resist the insomnia side affect
The insomnia improves over time. I actually try to take it as early in the evening as possible. Like as soon as I know I don't need to drive anymore that day. And that seems to help a lot. Also, it takes time to really kick in. Manufacturer says 5-8 weeks but I'd give it a good 3 months. I actually don't need Vyleesi anymore. Addyi was good enough on the libido front for me.

M.J

The insomnia improves over time. I actually try to take it as early in the evening as possible. Like as soon as I know I don't need to drive anymore that day. And that seems to help a lot. Also, it takes time to really kick in. Manufacturer says 5-8 weeks but I'd give it a good 3 months. I actually don't need Vyleesi anymore. Addyi was good enough on the libido front for me.
I just restarted taking it and I already feel better (morning wood came back and a bit better libido) not sure if that a temporary but this time I will keep taking it.
Thanks for letting me know about the Insomnia as I was waking up from sleep everyday after 4 hours from sleeping. it only stopped after few weeks from stopping addyi.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me