Adding deca to trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

josh220

I have recently added 100mg of deca to trt protocol and was wondering if this is OK to run for long period of time without being dangerous. Wonder about things like lvh? Not sure if 100mg od deca can even cause lvh?
Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I have recently added 100mg of deca to trt protocol and was wondering if this is OK to run for long period of time without being dangerous. Wonder about things like lvh? Not sure if 100mg od deca can even cause lvh?
Thanks.

Please identify your p-value...

??

Is using nandrolone safe? No.

Your question doesn't have an answer as I think it is posed and the way you intend to ask it.

See the huge amount of discussion on this board related to this subject.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks.

josh220

Please identify your p-value...

??

Is using nandrolone safe? No.

Your question doesn't have an answer as I think it is posed and the way you intend to ask it.

See the huge amount of discussion on this board related to this subject.
Are you saving its not safe? Am more concerned with lvh on it and was wondering if a 100mg a week could even cause lvh? I see that thread that Vince sent me nelson ran it for a decade with no side effects but as he got older he saw higher blood pressure and water retention. Wasn't sure if he saw lvh?

T

tareload

Are you saving its not safe? Am more concerned with lvh on it and was wondering if a 100mg a week could even cause lvh? I see that thread that Vince sent me nelson ran it for a decade with no side effects but as he got older he saw higher blood pressure and water retention. Wasn't sure if he saw lvh?
Nelson did not from my reading (no LVH but yes to BP elevation) but many end up juggling blood pressure, sexual and mental sides on modest doses of nandrolone combined with TRT/TOT.

Yes, I am saying it isn't safe. There is always risk. Risk may not be immediately apparent beforehand. Look up all the debate here and on TNation if you are interested. Thousands of posts.

SteveCleves

I fell into the whole, low dose deca bro! for the joints!!

Just my experience
1 It made me weird
2 It changed my EKG

I dropped it, I went back to being just my normal weird and my EKG went back to baseline.

T

tareload

Embarrassment of riches here in @DS3 's thread. So much material out there.

SteveCleves

Good point. Guy on the right was on low dose nandrolone there and now he is dead.
Leo was on a lot of things, a lot. His story is a little crazy. He really pushed things to the limit. Quite a shame too as he produced content that at least on the surface he tried to back up with actual studies.

T

tareload

There you go @josh220 ...run while you can.

Also learn finer points of cardiac testing now rather than later.

Baseline EKG
Baseline Echo

Some terms to study ...
BP
RHR
HRR
HRV
Pulse pressure
Systemic vascular resistance
Endothelial dysfunction

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

I fell into the whole, low dose deca bro! for the joints!!

Just my experience
1 It made me weird
2 It changed my EKG

I dropped it, I went back to being just my normal weird and my EKG went back to baseline.
Excellent synopsis. Glad your ekg recovered. I like how you cover it...weird.

That is a great description.

SteveCleves

I’ve been having a lot of joint pain lately so I (stupidly) decided to give 50mg a a week of deca a try again.

After 2 weeks the weirdness began again. Of course.

I just put the vial in a paper bag and smashed it with a hammer. That’s it. Three times and I’m out. I clearly have some heightened MAOA response to 19-Nors. Never making that mistake again.

josh220

I’ve been having a lot of joint pain lately so I (stupidly) decided to give 50mg a a week of deca a try again.

After 2 weeks the weirdness began again. Of course.

I just put the vial in a paper bag and smashed it with a hammer. That’s it. Three times and I’m out. I clearly have some heightened MAOA response to 19-Nors. Never making that mistake again.
What time of things like heart palpation? I feel sometimes my heart beat when am not active. Like it beats harder.....not sure if it's telmisartan or deca?

SteveCleves

Weird mentally. Anxiety. Depression. Anger. Bizarre thoughts. The weird stuff that people say happens on tren happens to me on a seemingly very low doses of deca. Something about me and 19-Nors don’t mix. Thankfully I never tried tren; even though me and my buddies pretended to be farmers and tried to get finaplex pellets back in the day after reading Dan Duchaine. Lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me