39 & New To HCG Mono-therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

39andPrime

Hi all! It’s refreshing to find a place to talk about these things with guys who have been there or are there currently. To start off I have average T and nothing really to complain about. However I have felt that I could use a boost if some kind. I have had intermittent bouts with ED and lack of desire (not always but some) I think much of my ED was due to penis dysmorphia… I just can’t shake that I have a tiny dock. However I know it’s not true - it ain’t big but it’s fine. Anyway mostly over that… did TRT in 2018 worst experience ever. It was just bad. Had a mental breakdown and quite immediately everything went back to normal.

A few months ago I heard of HCG mono therapy and read a lot of really great reviews on it. I’ve been doing it for 3 months and I feel improvement in a lot of areas. I seem harder when erect, I feel more full - I’m crossing my fingers their MIGHT be more size lol - anyway my desire has skyrocketed. 2-3x a month to 3-4X a week. The lady is digging it.

On the flip side I’ve felt heavy chested and lack of motivation in other areas. Not depressed, but a little moody. Right now my dosing is one shot 2000 UIL’s weekly. I am on half a pill of astronozle each week as well.

What are y’all’s thoughts on dosing? Should I split it up? Should I try cutting the astronozle out? I’m really wanting suggestions from people who have experienced it or are knowledgeable about it. My doctors great, but he’s more of just the script writer.

Also is there a chance at ALL that my package size could actually increase on this? Or is it just a firmer response orrrrr lol is it all just a placebo? Thanks for your input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

On the flip side I’ve felt heavy chested and lack of motivation in other areas. Not depressed, but a little moody. Right now my dosing is one shot 2000 UIL’s weekly.
That’s the thing with hCG sometimes, response is never like it would be on TRT. Your bad response to TRT being real bad has me wondering…

What was your TRT protocol back in 2018?
What are y’all’s thoughts on dosing?
That’s a little high at 2000 IU’s weekly, more like 1000-1500 IU’s weekly, but due to the half-life of hCG (24-36 hours), you should dose it at a minimum twice weekly.

In the majority of cases, you shouldn’t inject more than 500 IU’s at a time.

Last edited:

39andPrime

That’s the thing with hCG sometimes, response is never like it would be on TRT. Your bad response to TRT being real bad has me wondering…

That’s a little high at 2000 IU’s weekly, more like 1000-1500 IU’s weekly, but due to the half-life of hCG (24-36 hours), you should dose it at a minimum twice weekly.

I’d have to go back and see if I can find that protocol. I do know that the majority of the time I feel great, but maybe splitting up my dosing would help even out a little bit and give me a more consistent steady vibe. I mean I crashed bad when I was taking the TRT. I’ll have to dig up that info tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback on dosing though. I do think splitting it up would help in the long run. The pros do outweigh the cons, but I just want to feel more steady.

Also I don’t feel anxious I just get quiet and it’s done difficult to breathe at times. Again the gains are phenomenal just want to lessen the cons lol

Systemlord

I mean I crashed bad when I was taking the TRT.
That’s pretty much what I expected, and if I correct, the problem isn’t the TRT, the problem is your doctor doesn’t know how to prescribe it.
Right now my dosing is one shot 2000 UIL’s weekly.
If your TRT protocol is anything remotely similar to your hCG mono therapy protocol, it’s not hard to see why you’re having problems. The hCG is washes out of your system after a few days, leaving you high and dry for half of the week.

TRT should be dosed minimum once weekly, and even then the difference between peak and trough will be substantial, making twice weekly injections a better option and some men needing more shot frequency to eliminate the highs and low roller coaster feeling.

My first protocol was 200 mg every 3 weeks, crashed after one week. My co-workers witnessed it all, they would see me with lots of energy one week, the second week, they would ask me what’s wrong, they could see the crash on my face.

On weekly injections I crashed after 5 days, twice weekly crashed after 2 days and finally found daily dosing to produce the best results. You have to experiment with your protocol to find out what works.

From your description, I think you would feel better with a near flat hormone profile with minimal fluctuation in hormones.

Last edited:

39andPrime

Wow! I never thought about that. So do you think I should start doing 500 4x a week? Or what’s you
That’s pretty much what I expected, and if I correct, the problem isn’t the TRT, the problem is your doctor doesn’t know how to prescribe it.

If your TRT protocol is anything remotely similar to your hCG mono therapy protocol, it’s not hard to see why you’re having problems. The hCG is washes out of your system after a few days, leaving you high and dry for half of the week.

TRT should be dosed minimum once weekly, and even then the difference between peak and trough will be substantial, making twice weekly injections a better option and some men needing more shot frequency to eliminate the highs and low roller coaster feeling.

My first protocol was 200 mg every 3 weeks, crashed after one week. My co-workers witnessed it all, they would see me with lots of energy one week, the second week, they would ask me what’s wrong, they could see the crash on my face.
wow I never thought about that. Do you think I should start doing 500 3x a week? I “think” I love HCG but I want to be taking it in the dosage that’s right for me.

Kenp

Why shouldn't one inject more than 500 IU's at a time?

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Wow! I never thought about that. So do you think I should start doing 500 4x a week? Or what’s you

wow I never thought about that. Do you think I should start doing 500 3x a week? I “think” I love HCG but I want to be taking it in the dosage that’s right for me.
Based on what you've shared with 2000 producing sides, I think I would try 500iu every other day for a total of 1750 weekly.

Last edited:

39andPrime

Did he say that for monotherapy? He referred to TRT+hCG

@39andPrime
Maybe I missed it. Have you posted labwork results? Testosterone, total and free?

Most men cannot attain testosterone levels over 500-600 ng/dL with a 2000 IU weekly shot of hCG. I would be surprised if your T was even 300 right before the injection.
I just had lab work done & should have results by tomorrow. I’ll post as soon as I do! Thanks for the info.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"The study included 20 men. The average age was 50.3 (SD 15.6) years and ranged from 26 to 77. On past medical history, 2 of the patients had a history of anabolic steroid use, and two had a history of prostate cancer, one of whom was post- -radical prostatectomy. These patients had an average testicular volume of 14.2cc (SD 4.3), and 3 presented with varicoceles, 2 of which were grade II and 1 of which was grade I (Table-1). Indications for treatment were largely attributed to persistent complaints of one or multiple of either low libido, low energy, or erectile dysfunction, but also included infertility and insomnia. Patients received an average dose of 2000 IU weekly."

These men presented with an average initial T of 361.8 ng/dL (SD 158.2) and improved to an average follow-up T of 519.8 ng/dL (SD 265.6). The duration of therapy for these men averaged 6 months, with an average weekly hCG dose of 2000 IU. Over this period, they experienced an average change in T of 60%. One-tail Mann Whitney U test demonstrated this improvement was significant, as the sample of T at baseline was significantly less (p<0.005) than that of follow-up T. This corresponded with 50% of men subjectively reporting symptom improvement. Of the 10 men who reported symptom improvement, only 2 had negative changes in testosterone levels, both by less than 15%.

I would use 1,000 IU three times per week of hCG monotherapy or

TRT (100-150 mg/week injections or higher concentration compounded creams) plus:

1- 500 IU hCG three times per week (If I want to get my girl pregnant) Best HCG Dose for Men on TRT: Two Studies That Used HCG with Testosterone

or

2- 500 IU hCG twice per week if I just want to prevent testicular atrophy.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
hCG monotherapy response depends on:

1- Age (older patients don't respond as well).
2- Initial testicular size
3- Dose and frequency.
4- How much one tolerates or experiences water retention/high blood pressure.
5- How much money and access you have (hCG is now expensive since the FDA made it illegal for compounding pharmacies to make it)

My protocol (for testicular size and libido, NOT fertility)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me