Daily Injections of Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Wondering what effect, if any, daily injections would have on Hematocrit?

I would say running higher weekly doses and maintaining tt troughs near the upper range would negate daily injections lowering hematocrit. Most that are fighting with high hematocrit/hemoglobin are running too high doses. Its common sense your body is telling you something. A majority of sides on descent trt doses would be minimal as its usually only when you start hitting the top end of the range and beyond that most will start to encounter side effects unless you are extremely sensitive in which case some would have issues even at lower doses.

CoastWatcher

I would say running higher weekly doses and maintaining tt troughs near the upper range would negate daily injections lowering hematocrit. Most that are fighting with high hematocrit/hemoglobin are running too high doses. Its common sense your body is telling you something. A majority of sides on descent trt doses would be minimal as its usually only when you start hitting the top end of the range and beyond that most will start to encounter side effects unless you are extremely sensitive in which case some would have issues even at lower doses.
That might well be true, but based on accounts we've received here at EM, what has been published, and conversations with my doctor as to what she's seen in her practice, many who have to deal with elevated hematocrit find this out fairly soon after therapy begins. Serum levels are still in flux, and the trough that has been captured at the time of the elevated hematocrit is frequently a middle-range value. It is a frustratingly common side effect.

mopes

Have any of you on daily injections tried/considered switching to test propionate? When I was on daily injections (now on EOD) I had considered that as the next step. Seems like the most logical way to get the benefits of injection while also attempting to more closely mimic the body's natural production as a result of it's shorter half life.

I know empower compounds it...

CoastWatcher

Test-prop is reputed to really sting on administration. My doctor said she'd prescribe it if I was really interested, but the few patients of hers who had tried it gave up on it due to the discomfort factor.

I do inject enanthate, as does almost everyone here in Canada, and am happy with the results I've achieved with it. As I always point out, I know I've achieved steady-state levels, which differ from that which the body would produce if I were healthy, but I feel great and see no reason to make further changes.

Should anyone try a t-prop protocol I would be fascinated to know how it unfolds.

Vince

Super Moderator
T propionate 1/2 life is 2 to 3 days, T cypionate 1/2 life is 8 to 10 days. I believe testosterone propionate is also stronger then cypionate right.
When I have my next consultation, I may ask to try propionate.

bruin

I dont experience a sting with Cyp.
I have a compound of Cypionate 80% and Porpionate 20% called BiTest. Apparently this provides the better halves of both compounds relative to half life and a very smooth ,even protocol.
Recently my insur co does not cover enanthate, only cypionate.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince you've been doing your daily injections for about 10 days now. Feeling any different? Stronger/weaker/mood changes/libedo?

I am using a lower dose of testosterone weekly, but I am feeling very good, pretty much the same as before. I've have noticed more energy during my workouts but I do not know if this is from daily injections. I'm having no problem keeping to the schedule and I'm even starting to enjoy getting up and injecting first thing in the morning. The smaller does is much easier to inject

I am using a lower dose of testosterone weekly, but I am feeling very good, pretty much the same as before. I've have noticed more energy during my workouts but I do not know if this is from daily injections. I'm having no problem keeping to the schedule and I'm even starting to enjoy getting up and injecting first thing in the morning. The smaller does is much easier to inject

I wonder why they don't make a thinner Testosterone cypionate? Or why couldn't one of those compounding labs add a thinner? Would a thinner solution reduce its half-life?
Yes you would have to inject more to get the proper dose but at least your thumb would not be turning blue from pressing on the plunger so hard.

It seem the leading edge of this technology is moving to shallow IM or just injected in your body fat. Plus more frequently to reduce trough days and smaller needles. These drug companies really need to get with the times.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder why they don't make a thinner Testosterone cypionate? Or why couldn't one of those compounding labs add a thinner? Would a thinner solution reduce its half-life?
Yes you would have to inject more to get the proper dose but at least your thumb would not be turning blue from pressing on the plunger so hard.

It seem the leading edge of this technology is moving to shallow IM or just injected in your body fat. Plus more frequently to reduce trough days and smaller needles. These drug companies really need to get with the times.

If you ever decide to start using injections, I hope try daily injections. But if you are happy gel, I wouldn't switch.

CoastWatcher

Having been doing it for some years, I fully understand what you're saying. It's like shaving - you do it on autopilot. Far less time to inject every morning for me than I had to devote to applying gel way back when.

If you ever decide to start using injections, I hope try daily injections. But if you are happy gel, I wouldn't switch.
I will just see where my TRT goes. My goals are quite small compared to what I read here. I plan to go slow do blood draws every 6 months and let the blood test and how I am feeling guide my path.

Having been doing it for some years, I fully understand what you're saying. It's like shaving - you do it on autopilot. Far less time to inject every morning for me than I had to devote to applying gel way back when.
This blows my mind CW. Putting on gel is so fast and easy. It is no different than putting sun screen on your shoulders. Squirt it out smear it around and wash your hands, done. The sheer number of steps between needles and gel aren't even close.

Vince

Super Moderator
This blows my mind CW. Putting on gel is so fast and easy. It is no different than putting sun screen on your shoulders. Squirt it out smear it around and wash your hands, done. The sheer number of steps between needles and gel aren't even close.

Injecting that small dose of testosterone every morning, only takes me 5 minutes or less.

James

FeelingLost - I would think a daily injections would be just as fast as gels, this of course assumes the syringes are already loaded.

CoastWatcher

I will just see where my TRT goes. My goals are quite small compared to what I read here. I plan to go slow do blood draws every 6 months and let the blood test and how I am feeling guide my path.

Fill the syringe the night before on most evenings, wake, walk to bathroom, swab thigh with alcohol, inject. In the morning, no more than 45 seconds. Filling the syringe takes another 60 seconds if it's a slow draw.

If you manage your protocol in the fashion you suggest you'll do just fine. Balancing the subjective response with the objective results from your blood work is the classic way to achieve success. It's far too easy to chase numbers, but relying solely on how one feels can mislead as well. I would only add that testing a bit more frequently, particularly during the initial stages of therapy, can pay dividends.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me