Would like to know why some men choose more frequent injections at smaller does like twice weekly or E3D. Thinking of going to twice weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

DDD

Greetings all.

I am on a once weekly injection schedule with 150mg of T cyp on Mondays, then .25mg anastrozole on Tuesdays, and .1mg anastrozole on Fridays and Sundays. This causes my T to range from approx 1200 at peak and 500 seven days later before next injection. Is this a normal swing?

I'm thinking of going back to twice weekly regimen. I hear a number men say that more frequent injections of smaller doses is better for them. Why is that?

On once weekly, I usually feel a libido spike the day of injection or the next day. I take 150 mg (.75cc) on the once weekly shot. I then take .25mg of anastrozole the day after injection, but sometimes I sense the anastrozole decreases the libido spike. Would the libido be more consistent on a twice weekly or more frequent schedule?

The other question is--- how do you switch from a once weekly to twice weekly? For example, I take my once a week injection on Mondays. If I switch to twice weekly, do I start the smaller dosage on Thursday (3 days after my Monday weekly injection), or do I wait a whole week and start the twice weekly on a Monday, which would be 7 days later?

On twice weekly I'd probably do a Mon/Thur schedule with T cyp of 70-75 mg each injection and .1 mg anastrozole the day after injection.

Lastly, what are some reasons guys would choose to do an E3D or EOD regiment?

Thank you for your thoughts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale