Undecanoate / freezing HCG - my experience and thoughts

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nik

Usually the temperature it is cooked in oil at and the 0.22um filters that are typically used are sterilizing-grade membranes, are most commonly used for solution sterilization (bacteria removal). Some even further heat the product after production. I seriously would not worry about bacteria in a pharmaceutical product. Just make sure with multi-dose vials that you sterilize the rubber top and the needle before using it.
I understand, do you think that removing the testosterone from the vial and transferring it to a multidose vial and using the vial for a couple of weeks even though the test does not have a bacteriostatic preservative should not cause any problems?
It would be a solution at least here that the test is not marketed in vials.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

No, as long as you use a sterile vial, use alcohol to sterilize the rubber tops and use alcohol to sterilize the vial.

Nik

I'm sorry I didn't understand when it says and use alcohol to sterilize the vial.
My concern may be a bit silly, but when removing the test from the vial and transferring it to a vial, the solution in the vial that does not have any kind of bacteriostatic preservative, when transferred, remains exposed to the air for a few moments and remains in the vial without reproducing. bacteria, but I suppose you shouldn't have a problem taking precautions, unfortunately here I can't find benzyl alcohol to add to the vial, which is empty and sterile.

Nik

No, as long as you use a sterile vial, use alcohol to sterilize the rubber tops and use alcohol to sterilize the vial.
My concern may be a bit silly, but when removing the test from the vial and transferring it to a vial, the solution in the vial that does not have any kind of bacteriostatic preservative, when transferred, remains exposed to the air for a few moments and remains in the vial without reproducing. bacteria, but I suppose you shouldn't have a problem taking precautions, unfortunately here I can't find benzyl alcohol to add to the vial, which is empty and sterile.

BigTex

I'm sorry I didn't understand when it says and use alcohol to sterilize the vial.
Take a piece cotton wipe with alcohol on it and wipe the top of the vial well where the rubber is and let it dry for about 30 seconds.

Mastodont

500iu once a week. Yes I am still happy with sub-q. I will never go back to IM.
That pretty much seals the deal, i will be trying that, the first 250mg loading dose i will put IM though, still contemplating whether to include 500iu hcg once per week or not from the get go.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me