Ipamorelin Dosage Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madhacker

Not sure if Empower has that option - you can check their site. I know they have it combined with ghrp2.

If this is your first cycle - I would just do Ipam to gauge your results plus it has almost zero sides.

I pinned every night before bed. Helped with recovery and sleep. You should take it the same time every day.

I’m coming off becaue I’ve been on a few months and wanted to give it a break but will definitely run again. If you do this therapy (or any GH peptide) you should run it at least 3 months. 8 weeks is too short in my opinion.

Did you do labs to determine your IGF-1 level while on Ipamorelin? I recall you were a non-responder to Ipamorelin from past readings. To answer your previous question, if your IGF-1 levels are not increasing with ipamorelin use, you are considered a non-responder. IGF-1 makes up roughly 66% of the benefits of growth hormone. The cause could be various reasons. Either your pituitary gland is not responding or your liver is not responding to growth hormone to produce IGF-1. In most cases with secretagogues, the pituitary signalling is the issue. In which case, growth hormone would be your solution. If it was the latter, a combination of growth hormone and IGF-1 is the solution.

Last edited:

Gman86

I just started Ipam and notice some benefits, increased energy and focused. However, should I just go with sermorelin now? Is this better than Ipam?

Nope. Other way around. Ipam is like a new and improved version of sermorelin. Ipam was meant to basically be sermorelin without the side effects

Where are you getting your Ipamorelin from?

Nope. Other way around. Ipam is like a new and improved version of sermorelin. Ipam was meant to basically be sermorelin without the side effects

PureRawz. They seem to be ok. What dosage of Ipam is recommended for maximum GH release? I been doing 200-300 a night only, cause it makes me tired.

Gman86

PureRawz. They seem to be ok. What dosage of Ipam is recommended for maximum GH release? I been doing 200-300 a night only, cause it makes me tired.

Ive heard the max saturation dose is 100mcg at one time. So it’s usually recommended to do 100mcg in am and 100mcg in pm. I got tired of injecting twice per day, so I just do 200mcg before bed. Mine is from Empower pharmacy. You may want to stick with 200-300mcg due to yours being from a research chemical site.

fifty

What are the benefits of Ipamorelin? I see all these posts about it and other similar peptides but I don’t understand them.

I have a 10 mg vial of ipamorelin. I added 10 ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial to reconstitute the ipamorelin. If I want to inject 300 mcg using an insulin syringe how many units to I draw from the vial? I am thinking .30?

Thanks.

JimGainz

I have a 10 mg vial of ipamorelin. I added 10 ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial to reconstitute the ipamorelin. If I want to inject 300 mcg using an insulin syringe how many units to I draw from the vial? I am thinking .30?

Thanks.
This correct. Doing it that way would give you 1,000 mg / ml. Every 10 u it’s on the syringe is then 100 mcg, so .3 ML = 300 mcgs of IPam.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me