IGF-1 Result and CJC 1295/Ipamorelin Mix

Buy Lab Tests Online

JNole

Hi:

I am considering adding to my TRT/HCG protocol a 3 to 6 month “cycle” of CJC 1295/Ipamorelin mix. I have tried to educate myself as much as possible on the subject matter, but I still am not clear on whether this is something you should only consider if your IGF-1 levels are low. Admittedly, I purchased my CJC-1295/Ipamorelin mix before I received my IGF-1 lab result. My level is 135 which appears to be almost ideal within the standard
41-279 ng/ml range for someone my age (62), especially considering a “U curve” philosophy. After reading about possible harmful affects from elevated growth hormone levels for “an extended period of time”, I am not sure if I should begin this protocol now.

Thank your for any input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

What are your priorities/issues that you are hoping it will address? Is it CJC with DAC or without? Is your fasting insulin fairly low (e.g. below 6 or so.) ? Where did you get 6 months from? Are you familiar with the causes of cancer and how to minimize them? How is your overall health and fitness? Injury status? I have used these and I think they clearly have a place but they are like any other tool. They have good uses, bad uses, and ineffective uses which depend on things like what you want to accomplish, what you have already tried, and what your overall status is.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me