Testosterone + HCG in Same Syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

DorianGray

I know some here combine the doses. Can you tell me technique and size syringe/needle you use? I’ll be using cypionate and pregnyl. Lure-Lok syringe or integral diabetic style?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Insulin syringe. Been doing it for 6 years. Draw T first, it is more difficult to get the exact amount with the thicker oil carrier, can take a little push pull, expelling bubble etc. HCG none of that problem. Draw HCG slowly and don't overshoot, good to go. Do not draw air to inject into HCG vial.

Steve78

I used to do it but I don’t anymore as I have a hunch that the preservatives in the testosterone oil may break down the hcg protein… I may be wrong but I have no way to prove this.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I used to do it but I don’t anymore as I have a hunch that the preservatives in the testosterone oil may break down the hcg protein… I may be wrong but I have no way to prove this.
Oil and water are not very prone to mixing, and in any case benzyl alcohol is a common preservative for both solutions.

paralyzer

I do it all the time. I am concerned that the oil could be breaking down some parts of the water-based solutions - but - I love the convenience. I still feel great.

KatyTX

Insulin syringe. Been doing it for 6 years. Draw T first, it is more difficult to get the exact amount with the thicker oil carrier, can take a little push pull, expelling bubble etc. HCG none of that problem. Draw HCG slowly and don't overshoot, good to go. Do not draw air to inject into HCG vial.
Ditto. I also do with a 27g insulin syringe. I don’t have the patience for a 28 or 29 gauge. I’ve now half as many holes in my Delts which I alternate left and right EOD. I saw Nelson’s video years ago and have been doing for five or six years now.

KatyTX

Greeting @KatyTX, Welcome to the board!
Thank you. I’ve had three or dour posts over the past five years or so.

I just feel that I’ve been dialed in since I started TRT five or six years ago. EOD and set it and forget it. No side affects, feel great, have my life back, etc etc. life is good.

All to say, I usually have little to contribute and spend more time lurking and gaining knowledge from all of the smart and savvy people in this group.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me