T Propionate protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I ran PROP ED/SQ @ 15mg for 3 months... below is my blood work 10hr post inject and 24hr trough..... and I also ran Cyp/Prop blend and also posted labs below....

Test Prop @ 15mg ED/SQ (10hr Post-inject)

Testosterone, Male

1,199.2 ng/dL

280.0-1,100.0 ng/dL

H

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

22 nmol/L

11 - 80 nmol/L

Testosterone, Free

321 pg/mL

47 - 244 pg/mL

H

-Doctor didn't order DHT

Test Prop @ 15mg ED/SQ (24hr trough)

Testosterone, Total

531.4 ng/dL

300.0 - 890.0 ng/dL

Testosterone, Free

149.0 pg/mL

47.0 - 244.0 pg/mL

5 A DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE

652.3 pg/mL

106.0 - 719.0 pg/mL

20 nmol/L

11 - 80 nmol/L

*More than 50% drop in Total and Free from Post to Trough....

Test Cyp-160/Prop-40 (Empower blend) @ 16mg ED/SQ (10Hr Post-inject)

Test, Total - 939.4 ng/dl
Test, Free - 262 pg/ml
SHBG - 17 nmol/L

Test Cyp-160/Prop-40 (Empower blend) @ 16mg ED/SQ (24Hr trough)
***This test was accomplished about a month later from the date I tested my Post-inject and I also started using 2.5 grains Armour Thyroid which is why my SHBG raised.

Test, Total - 675.5 ng/dl
Test, Free - 163 pg/ml
SHBG - 26 nmol/L

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

Couldn't really tell the difference on either because my sleep is so bad .... I have literally been sleep deprived the entire 12 plus years I have been on TRT.

Thanks for the lab results. I'm surprised there's so much variation on the Cyp blend with only 20% Prop, I wonder whether daily Cyp injections have more variance than I always assumed.

I'm back on daily (100%) Cyp injections myself and was only going to test my 24h trough, but now I'll definitely do ~8h post injection as well (12h isn't possible based on lab opening times).

Being here I'm sure you've read the threads about supplementation of Progesterone and other neurosteroids (preg/DHEA), I might've asked you myself before and already forgotten, but have you ever tested your Prog/Preg/DHEA levels and tried supplementing any of those?

BillyJ03z

Thanks for the lab results. I'm surprised there's so much variation on the Cyp blend with only 20% Prop, I wonder whether daily Cyp injections have more variance than I always assumed.

I'm back on daily (100%) Cyp injections myself and was only going to test my 24h trough, but now I'll definitely do ~8h post injection as well (12h isn't possible based on lab opening times).

Being here I'm sure you've read the threads about supplementation of Progesterone and other neurosteroids (preg/DHEA), I might've asked you myself before and already forgotten, but have you ever tested your Prog/Preg/DHEA levels and tried supplementing any of those?
Yeah, I've tried preg, prog cream, dhea and had levels tested... I have some threads floating around where I posted labs. Never felt any positive benefits and the only negatives were sky rocketed E2 from the DHEA and bloating which I think came from both Preg/Dhea.... I'm currently back taking 25mg Preg (AM) and 25mg DHEA cream (AM).... too soon to see anything yet.

PS- In a few weeks I will be running labs again testing 10hr post and 24hr trough... I am currently on Cyp 20mg ED/SQ (minus ester is actually approx. 14mg pure test) along with .25mg arimidex 2xWk (m-th).....

Last time I tested trough for 20mg Cyp ED/SQ it was following:
Test Cyp @ 20mg ED/SQ (24 hr-Trough)

Testosterone Total-Male

609.0 ng/dL

300.0 - 890.0 ng/dL

Free Testosterone

168.7 pg/mL

47.0 - 244.0 pg/mL

21 nmol/L

11 - 80 nmol/L

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**So in a few weeks I will test the 24hr trough and 10hr post inject for Test Cyp and if my FT/TT levels come back saying it's 20 - 30% higher at 10hrs/peak then maybe ED injects of Test Cyp at night would be the way to go. I would want my trough at night and peak in the AM...

Last edited:

Willyt

Blend my own per thread below. Easy to do with sterile vials once you get hang of it. Last me for at least 2 months, but I am dosing small amounts daily. Tougher part is making sure you have Enan and Prop on hand (mine from Defy)

SSHSSA74

Blend my own per thread below. Easy to do with sterile vials once you get hang of it. Last me for at least 2 months, but I am dosing small amounts daily. Tougher part is making sure you have Enan and Prop on hand (mine from Defy)

Cool thanks!

BillyJ03z

I tried going low dose Cypionate @ 12mg ED/SQ and here were my results....
I believe they seem too low for trough compared with the labs I posted with Cyp @ 20mg ED/SQ on my post #105)... and I'm wondering if I should move to a low dose 50Cyp/50Prop blend or a 70Cyp/30Prop blend?

Component

Your Value

Standard Range

Flag

Testosterone, Male

417.6 ng/dL

280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL

14 nmol/L

11 - 80 nmol/L

Testosterone, Free

113 pg/mL

47 - 244 pg/mL

Testosterone, Percent Free

2.7 %

1.6 - 2.9 %

Testosterone, Bioavailable

305 ng/dL

131 - 682 ng/dL

Last edited:

Willyt

I tried going low dose Cypionate @ 12mg ED/SQ and here were my results....
I believe they seem too low for trough compared with the labs I posted with Cyp @ 20mg ED/SQ on my post #105)... and I'm wondering if I should move to a low dose 50Cyp/50Prop blend or a 70Cyp/30Prop blend?

Component

Your Value

Standard Range

Flag

Testosterone, Male

417.6 ng/dL

280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL

14 nmol/L

11 - 80 nmol/L

Testosterone, Free

113 pg/mL

47 - 244 pg/mL

Testosterone, Percent Free

2.7 %

1.6 - 2.9 %

Testosterone, Bioavailable

305 ng/dL

131 - 682 ng/dL

Did you sleep any better on the lower dose?

BillyJ03z

Did you sleep any better on the lower dose?
NOPE! My sleep is so screwed up.... If I don't use Ambien to fall asleep then I'm up into the late late night... and If I do manage to fall asleep I'm always waking up at 2 or 3am.... I started taking ashwagandha root about 2 weeks ago to help lower night time cortisol but I haven't really seen any benefits.... I wish I never started TRT...

About a week ago I started a moderate high protein/low carb diet and I have been forcing myself to seriously workout back in the gym... I'm 6'1, 230, and trying to get back to 195-205lb range (I was naturally 190 prior to trt).... I'm hoping this will help the TRT induced sleep apnea and keep estrogen in check... This is probably my last year on TRT and if I can't get any noticeable improvement then I am going to come off trt. I'm 48 and would like live a little before I drop dead of a heartache or from sleep deprivation.

Last edited:

SSHSSA74

NOPE! My sleep is so screwed up.... If I don't use Ambien to fall asleep then I'm up into the late late night... and If I do manage to fall asleep I'm always waking up at 2 or 3am.... I started taking ashwagandha root about 2 weeks ago to help lower night time cortisol but I haven't really seen any benefits.... I wish I never started TRT...

About a week ago I started a moderate high protein/low carb diet and I have been forcing myself to seriously workout back in the gym... I'm 6'1, 230, and trying to get back to 195-205lb range (I was naturally 190 prior to trt).... I'm hoping this will help the TRT induced sleep apnea and keep estrogen in check... This is probably my last year on TRT and if I can't get any noticeable improvement then I am going to come off trt. I'm 48 and would like live a little before I drop dead of a heartache or from sleep deprivation.
Dang man. Sorry to hear this. That sucks. I sleep like shit too but not nearly this badly. I hope you get it figured out.

GreenMachineX

When you wake up at 2 or 3am, are you stuck awake the rest of the night? That's me right now.

BillyJ03z

When you wake up at 2 or 3am, are you stuck awake the rest of the night? That's me right now.
It depends.... Sometimes when I wake up at 2 or 3 then I'm up no matter what... Sometimes when I wake up at 2 or 3, I may be able to fall back asleep but it is all broken the rest of the way (waking up every hour there after)... If I wake up at 2-3 and go to the bathroom, I can't have any distractions otherwise I'm not getting back to sleep and I'm up.... but sometimes just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom wakes me up and then Im up..... But to answer your question directly, Yes, for I went through the phase for a few years where I woke every night like clockwork at 2-3 and not be able to fall back asleep. I still don't know the reason for it... but right now for the last few years I wake up consistently between 2:45-3am, it's uncanny.... smh

GreenMachineX

It depends.... Sometimes when I wake up at 2 or 3 then I'm up no matter what... Sometimes when I wake up at 2 or 3, I may be able to fall back asleep but it is all broken the rest of the way (waking up every hour there after)... If I wake up at 2-3 and go to the bathroom, I can't have any distractions otherwise I'm not getting back to sleep and I'm up.... but sometimes just getting out of bed to go to the bathroom wakes me up and then Im up..... But to answer your question directly, Yes, for I went through the phase for a few years where I woke every night like clockwork at 2-3 and not be able to fall back asleep. I still don't know the reason for it... but right now for the last few years I wake up consistently between 2:45-3am, it's uncanny.... smh
Same here. Hoping trazodone takes care of it tonight for me.

tropicaldaze1950

Here's another data point for you: MK677 - not mentioned too much except in passing in the above linked thread. But my cousin is blasting a lot of things as well as using 20mg of UGL MK daily. He is using it for the "side effect" grelin receptor agonist properties (i.e. insane hunger to bulk). But coincidently he says he sleeps like a baby.

From Wikipedia:

"Effect on sleep architecture"​

"In a small study of 14 subjects, MK-677 dosed at 25mg/day at bedtime was shown to increase REM sleep by 20% and 50% in young and older subjects respectively.[16] Treatment with MK-677 also resulted in an approximate 50% increase in stage IV sleep in young subjects"

My comment and comparison to benzos: On paper this appears to be better than even benzos! Benzos increase stage 1 and 2, they increase the time spent (latency) to REM as well. They do not do much for deep sleep (stage 3 & 4) as far as duration goes. Also the amplitude (height in a chart) of the slow waves are lower, per EEG.

Now MK-677 increases deep steep (stage 4) for 50% and looks like a winner on paper.

Get some. It seems to have been forgotten in light of the price being 3/4 to that of actual GH in North America (from what I read on PM). So most people don't bother and use actual GH. In my part of the world, a packet of 50 tabs of 10mg MK is roughly 1/10th the price of 100IUs of dubious quality GH.
Tell me more, pros and cons. Did some reading about it. The improvement in stage 4 sleep is what interests me. Been on clonazempam for 16 years, related to sleep problems from bipolar illness. That alone might preclude using MK-677 but I've been a lab rat for my doctors for almost two decades, so not reluctant to experiment. The other nootropic I've read about is methylene blue. I clearly want to get off of the benzo. I know that it can cause or contribute to ED. Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated. Thanks.

bixt

Tell me more, pros and cons. Did some reading about it. The improvement in stage 4 sleep is what interests me. Been on clonazempam for 16 years, related to sleep problems from bipolar illness. That alone might preclude using MK-677 but I've been a lab rat for my doctors for almost two decades, so not reluctant to experiment. The other nootropic I've read about is methylene blue. I clearly want to get off of the benzo. I know that it can cause or contribute to ED. Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated. Thanks.

MK677 Pros:
1. GH secretagogue AND Somatostatin inhibiter (Increased endogenous GH secretion)
2. 50% increase in SWS (slow wave sleep - restorative stage 3 & 4 sleep)
3. Hunger via its grelin receptor agonism (pro only if bulking \ underweight)

MK677 Cons:
1. Hunger via its grelin receptor agonism (con if the goal is cutting or overweight)
2. Potential minor prolactin increase
3. Possible bloat and water retention

In my opinion it's not going to work at all for sleep if you are currently hooked on benzos. Its not a sleep med, but a sleep improver - if you could get to sleep in the first place. It will improve your sleep if you were to wean off the benzos, a long long painful process which is out of scope of this topic.

I have no idea why but benzos (Valium, long half life) give me ED for 2 days or so. I use benzos very occasionally. This benzo ED completely negates any erection benefit from Prop I have written about previously on this thread.

Methylene blue - I have used this extensively years ago when trying to combat systemic candidiasis. It made my pee blue but that was it. I see now that there is an active reddit community about its alleged nootropic benefits, but I experienced none of that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me