T Propionate protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

Well only 8mg of straight Prop peaked me at 1200 TT !
since Tprop would quickly taper off question is how long after injection. TBH the blood levels are way overvalued by most in T community. most of the action happens at the receptor you can't measure that. i completely ignore all those numbers and go purely by how I feel. I feel the best on roughly 30mg Tprop daily

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

Idk, I’ve heard just as many guys doing really well on EOD prop injections as I have on ED prop injections. And a decent amount of guys reporting that they felt better sexually, specifically libido wise, doing EOD prop injections, opposed to ED injections
interesting, maybe worth a try. that would mean I have to reduce the dose. currently at 30mg/daily, but anything over 35/40mg is too high most days.

Gman86

interesting, maybe worth a try. that would mean I have to reduce the dose. currently at 30mg/daily, but anything over 35/40mg is too high most days.
oh ur saying too much in one shot gives u issues? So even tho 60mg EOD would be the same exact total dosage per week, it would probably be too much all at once on ur injection days?

t_spacemonkey

oh ur saying too much in one shot gives u issues? So even tho 60mg EOD would be the same exact total dosage per week, it would probably be too much all at once on ur injection days?
definitely, again due to short half life. i think it spiked my e2 too high. i played around with an AI (not taking it normally) + higher dose, and did not get as much anxiety. however even 0.125 anastrazole tanks my libido. so I think i have to accept my upper limit of Tprop at 30-40mg range.

Willyt

since Tprop would quickly taper off question is how long after injection. TBH the blood levels are way overvalued by most in T community. most of the action happens at the receptor you can't measure that. i completely ignore all those numbers and go purely by how I feel. I feel the best on roughly 30mg Tprop daily
To each his own. 30mg prop daily would wreck me with side effects. Hell, 10mg had me wired well into the night

t_spacemonkey

To each his own. 30mg prop daily would wreck me with side effects. Hell, 10mg had me wired well into the night
I wonder how some guys run cycles of 500-2000mg T weekly. blows my mind. but yeah 30mg is ok for me. i feel energized, good libido, good workouts. at 10mg i would feel like i am on no T at all

Jerajera

I guess something ive come to conclusion on from this thread is doing test prop 3x per week would not be ideal since even with subq injections its almost fully out of the system by the next day.

I remember @Cataceous mentioning that half-life is positively correlated with injected dose to some degree.
In other words the half-life will be greater if you inject 50mg at once than if you inject 17mg.

Anecdotally some guys seem to do better on EoD or even 2x/week injection protocols on Prop than on daily injections, so trying a 3x/week wouldn't necessarily be completely insane

grimcontango

If anyone is interested, I replied to the other thread regarding Prop blends and my personal findings but just wanted to thank all the guys on this thread as the discussion has been very useful to me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me