Switching TRT administration

Buy Lab Tests Online

RD42

Good morning all. I am 43 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half. I started with the 20% compounded cream which was great! At about the 7 month mark my wife started noticing small changes that I exhibited prior to TRT. I went and got lab work done and followed instructions by doctor. I came back 500 points lower than my previous lab results. I have now been prescribed test cyp. My question is do I go right into the test cyp or should I may be doing 1 click a day in combination for a few weeks? Just looking for some guidance before I do my injections.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My question is do I go right into the test cyp or should I may be doing 1 click a day in combination for a few weeks?
I’m on Jatenzo, which has a very similar half-life to T cream and within days your levels will plummet after stopping. If I even miss one dosage (2x daily), I feel it. No reason to skip treatment.

You can start cypionate injections without delay because it will take 4-6 weeks for the cypionate to build up in your system.

RD42

Thanks so I should drop the cream and go right into cyp and I shouldn’t have issues? Or keep dosing the cream and start cyp and run them together for a certain amount of time before totally ceasing the cream?

RobRoy

Thanks so I should drop the cream and go right into cyp and I shouldn’t have issues? Or keep dosing the cream and start cyp and run them together for a certain amount of time before totally ceasing the cream?
You should've discussed with your provider about why your levels dropped. There are multiple reasons this can occur and he should discuss that with you and make the appropriate adjustments. Timing of labs will make a difference. Shaving or not shaving before your labs will make a difference. Not using a good compounding pharmacy with inconsistent products will make a difference. The list goes on but if your provider has experience with cream he can make it work for you. If he doesn't then I guess he's going to switch you over to injections. An experienced provider should be able to make both injections and cream work for you.

Phil Goodman

I’d recommend doing a combination of the two for a few weeks, otherwise you’ll have to deal with low levels for a while. Reason being the cream will leave your system much faster than it will take you to reach a steady state on injections(around five weeks). That being said, you’ll be getting closer to that state with each injection so you’ll likely hit a point where applying the cream in tandem with the injections will be too much and result in unwanted sides. You could either go based off of how you feel, set a hard date(ie 3 weeks in I’ll stop cream), or just use the cream along with cyp until you run out of your cream. Either of those options would probably be better than dropping cream immediately and waiting to hit steady levels with injections.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would just drop the cream and go right into injections. What is your protocol for testosterone cypionate?

Charliebizz

Good morning all. I am 43 years old and have been on TRT for about a year and a half. I started with the 20% compounded cream which was great! At about the 7 month mark my wife started noticing small changes that I exhibited prior to TRT. I went and got lab work done and followed instructions by doctor. I came back 500 points lower than my previous lab results. I have now been prescribed test cyp. My question is do I go right into the test cyp or should I may be doing 1 click a day in combination for a few weeks? Just looking for some guidance before I do my injections.

Thanks!
What pharmacy are you getting your cream from ??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me