My Ongoing TRT Mystery

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Years ago almost anything seemed to Work fine. I was caught up back then in chasing perfection. Now, everything seems to make me an emotional wreck.

Shots of CYP used to work ok. Scrotal cream was great for a few months then too ramped up. Recently shots with cream was also too much, but started fine. Hell, one of the best periods I had was on Pharma Gel (Fortesta) and some Zoloft. 4 pumps of that had me at 1000 and top of Free T range. Back then this shortness of breath and anxiety wasn’t a thing, the test had initially fixed most of that.
I'm sure I've asked this also, but you don't take any b vitamins or multivitamin right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know exactly how you feel being stuck and scared to trying anything new...but it was worth it. I'm still coming out of it, but so much better then I was...I just had to take that next step out of faith (for me, trust that God was going to take care of the rest).

Otherwise...
Rotating lemon balm and theanine might be good options also to treat anxiety when it happens until you figure out the true cause. Taurine never worked for me.

And do you have kidney stones, or have had them in the past? I've not heard of this, and can't imagine vit D levels within range would cause this.

And what dose of test?

Thanks man. Kidney stones were never an issue for me, and don’t run in my family. 10 years ago I was low in vit d (as always) and was taking 10000i.u. a day without k. Calcium shot up above 10.5 and I had two kidney stones. I haven’t touched it regularly since.

Test injection was 75mg on last Monday.

I'm sure I've asked this also, but you don't take any b vitamins or multivitamin right?
B’s make me rage. At least the complex does. Methyl ones also do a number one me. I get at this point it is almost comical that I seem to react to everything and I seem like a mental case and imagining all of this.

GreenMachineX

Thanks man. Kidney stones were never an issue for me, and don’t run in my family. 10 years ago I was low in vit d (as always) and was taking 10000i.u. a day without k. Calcium shot up above 10.5 and I had two kidney stones. I haven’t touched it regularly since.

Test injection was 75mg on last Monday.
B’s make me rage. At least the complex does. Methyl ones also do a number one me. I get at this point it is almost comical that I seem to react to everything and I seem like a mental case and imagining all of this.
Any idea what your D level got up to? Were you taking magnesium with it? Maybe 10k iu was too much for you, in addition to not balancing magnesium?

I know exactly how that feels about reacting to everything also...I was reacting to even eating certain foods, particularly veggies and eggs. I literally thought I might need to check into an asylum at one point because it was so ridiculous. That thought was my final straw that I had to take the next step.

Have I asked your b12 level?

Any idea what your D level got up to? Were you taking magnesium with it? Maybe 10k iu was too much for you, in addition to not balancing magnesium?

I know exactly how that feels about reacting to everything also...I was reacting to even eating certain foods, particularly veggies and eggs. I literally thought I might need to check into an asylum at one point because it was so ridiculous. That thought was my final straw that I had to take the next step.

Have I asked your b12 level?
Not sure the d level, I was not taking magnesium. 10k was for sure too much. Magnesium (at least malate and glycinate caused panic and waking up freaking out). Have not tried citrate in years or even oxide.

I do also have the GAD1 snps, but who knows if that stuff even has any medical validity.

b12 is fine, I had done the Dr. Stasia Gominak “RightSleep” program, and found that b12 in any form has not been good to me. I haven’t tried hydroxyb12 yet, which is the one recommended for my genetic COMT defects.

I feel like b6 has always done good things for me, but at this stage who knows anymore?

GreenMachineX

Not sure the d level, I was not taking magnesium. 10k was for sure too much. Magnesium (at least malate and glycinate caused panic and waking up freaking out). Have not tried citrate in years or even oxide.

I do also have the GAD1 snps, but who knows if that stuff even has any medical validity.

b12 is fine, I had done the Dr. Stasia Gominak “RightSleep” program, and found that b12 in any form has not been good to me. I haven’t tried hydroxyb12 yet, which is the one recommended for my genetic COMT defects.

I feel like b6 has always done good things for me, but at this stage who knows anymore?
I have the COMT mutations and can only tolerate cyanocobalamin. 23andme didn't test gad1 so I have no idea about that one. Frustrating.

I can't tolerate those forms of magnesium either. I'm slowly trying to work back in mag citrate, but I also eat a lot of pumpkin seeds for magnesium also.

For what it's worth, I thought my b12 was fine at 350 (range 250-900), but now feeling much better with levels in 800's using cyano injections.

I have the COMT mutations and can only tolerate cyanocobalamin. 23andme didn't test gad1 so I have no idea about that one. Frustrating.

I can't tolerate those forms of magnesium either. I'm slowly trying to work back in mag citrate, but I also eat a lot of pumpkin seeds for magnesium also.

For what it's worth, I thought my b12 was fine at 350 (range 250-900), but now feeling much better with levels in 800's using cyano injections.
we have a lot in common then with the COMT thing. My b12 is 692 currently. I don’t think even cyano worked for me (sublingual). Have you tried hydroxy or andro b12?

How is the citrate working? Mag has always been another total disaster for me, but I can’t figure out why.

Systemlord

Years ago on TRT and trying things I could tolerate most anything….now I feel like I’ve fallen apart and am broken. I feel stuck and that nothing will work for me.
Nothing works for you because you have low vitamin D. I found TRT doesn’t work very well with low vitamin D. I have muscle loss with low vitamin D even with high testosterone.

After 1-2 weeks on 600 IUI D3, muscle started getting hard again.

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

we have a lot in common then with the COMT thing. My b12 is 692 currently. I don’t think even cyano worked for me (sublingual). Have you tried hydroxy or andro b12?

How is the citrate working? Mag has always been another total disaster for me, but I can’t figure out why.
Well, I gave up on mag citrate back when everything was a problem. Today is day 1 reintroducing it since I'm pretty stable and sleeping well. What's weird is I used it for a solid year with no issues.

Hydroxocobalamin gives my anxiety, methyl is like amphetamine (in a bad way), and adeno I've only used with hydroxo so I don't know about that one solo. I should've been more clear also, cyano injections are working for me, not pills or sublingual.

For what it's worth, I think the lunesta gives me leftover anti-anxiety effects also which I gladly accept.

Systemlord

Do you only take the 600iu and nothing else with it? (K, magnesium, etc)?
If I take magnesium I feel nauseous and if I take vitamin K, the calcium deficiency symptoms return for a few days. It’s as if all my serum calcium goes on vacation for a few days.

I take 600 IU D3, 7 capsules of iron (175 mg), 500 mg potassium daily.

Well, I gave up on mag citrate back when everything was a problem. Today is day 1 reintroducing it since I'm pretty stable and sleeping well. What's weird is I used it for a solid year with no issues.

Hydroxocobalamin gives my anxiety, methyl is like amphetamine (in a bad way), and adeno I've only used with hydroxo so I don't know about that one solo. I should've been more clear also, cyano injections are working for me, not pills or sublingual.

For what it's worth, I think the lunesta gives me leftover anti-anxiety effects also which I gladly accept.

Same with the b12s, good to know. I hope the citrate gives you a positive result. I agree that b12 and most all b vitamins feel like straight up crack to me and anger in a pill.

The Sertraline and vit d low dose might be where I start. The benzos work but I am (surprise) scared to take them for fear of tolerance.

Systemlord

I’ll see if I can get Some lower dose d nearby and give it a shot. Thanks!
I get mine on Amazon. I can’t link the URL on my iPad due to the Amazon app.

Sesame Street Vitamin D3 Gummies for Kids 2+, 600 IU of Vitamin D​

NOW Supplements, Vitamin D-3 400 IU, Strong Bones*, Structural Support*, 180 Softgels​

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

Same with the b12s, good to know. I hope the citrate gives you a positive result. I agree that b12 and most all b vitamins feel like straight up crack to me and anger in a pill.

The Sertraline and vit d low dose might be where I start. The benzos work but I am (surprise) scared to take them for fear of tolerance.
Right on. Also, lunesta isn't a benzo and hasn't caused me any issues like tolerance or craving. I was addicted to benzos for years so I'm careful about that. Lunesta doesn't feel anything like Xanax, or anything else I abused like crazy. On the other hand, I'm not promoting lunesta use either.

I think your right with starting the doctor prescribed sertraline and vit D first. Good call.

Guided_by_Voices

OP, regarding anxiety, you might want to check out the book Adrenal Dominance by Dr. Michael Platt. He believes high adrenalin is one of the root causes of anxiety. There is also a podcast with him and Dave Asprey on Dave's site which you can easily search for where he describes his approach. I think it is around #610 or so. He recommends a small dose of progesterone to counteract adrenalin. It's not mentioned in the podcast but progesterone for men can cause libido issues if you go too high so you definitely would want to start low, but what he says may help you. Good luck. I am praying for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me