Semaglutide Forum: Game Changer for Weight Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Exactly, this stuff is a quick fix. Life style changes are a BIG part of of losing weight. I am not sure most are being made aware of this.
Thread title should be Semaglutide is latest fad weight loss drug and game changer for your wallet (unless you go through UGL/compounding route). Then perhaps it is a nice big round trip back to 50" inch waist.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

What a joke...

Drug and health care prices reflect 2021 standardized values. Cost-effectiveness was examined with a willingness-to-pay (WTP) threshold of $150,000 per QALY gained. Sensitivity analyses were conducted to test the robustness of the cost-effectiveness results to plausible variation in model inputs. RESULTS: In the base-case analysis, treatment with semaglutide 2.4 mg was estimated to improve QALYs by 0.138 to 0.925 and incur higher costs by $3,254 to $25,086 over the 30-year time horizon vs comparators. Semaglutide 2.4 mg is cost-effective against all comparators at the prespecified WTP threshold, with the incremental cost per QALY gained ranging from $23,556 to $144,296 per QALY gained

DISCLOSURES: Financial support for this research was provided by Novo Nordisk Inc. The study sponsor was involved in several aspects of the research, including the study design, the interpretation of data, the writing of the manuscript, and the decision to submit the manuscript for publication. Dr Kim and Ms Ramasamy are employees of Novo Nordisk Inc. Ms Kumar and Dr Burudpakdee were employees of Novo Nordisk Inc at the time this study was conducted. Dr Sullivan received research support from Novo Nordisk Inc for this study. Drs Wang, Song, Wu, Ms Xie, and Ms Sun are employees of Analysis Group, Inc, who received consultancy fees from Novo Nordisk Inc in connection with this study.

Good ole human farming.

BigTex

My first post from People Mag:

View attachment 28300

And recent RCT:

Unless you have diabetes I am not sure why you would pull this lever simply to shortcut fat loss. No go. Would one stay on this for life instead of retraining their brain/metabolism/gut with the hard work?
Maybe this woman should just celebrate obesity like Lizzo is (warning: this is not for the sensative eyes)

T

tareload

Maybe this woman should just celebrate obesity like Lizzo is (warning: this is not for the sensative eyes)
Funny story...utterly shredded coworker of mine from long ago. Popped anadrol like pez. Walking vascularity map. Had a real penchant for the big grrrlz. Someone for everyone.

Solid trigger warning BigTex. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1673395509541.png
    1673395509541.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 30

BigTex

Funny story...utterly shredded coworker of mine from long ago. Popped anadrol like pez. Walking vascularity map. Had a real penchant for the big grrrlz. Someone for everyone.

Solid trigger warning BigTex. Thanks!
I had a defenfise lineman once that all the guys said he loves fat women. He told he coach, that's not true, I just like 'em thick.

T

tareload

How about this article

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) published new guidelines for tackling childhood obesity with medication and surgery.

we have come so far in 60 years...

T

tareload

T

tareload

How about this article

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) published new guidelines for tackling childhood obesity with medication and surgery.

You know what I am going to say....yes, human farming. Societal progress? At what cost?

Looks broken to me. But those quarterly returns take eating, consuming, and lots of drug taking.

T

tareload

Interesting article. I would not be surprised if a few of you are doing this.

I have known very good doctors who inject research chemicals. Insane to me but now that the pharmaceutical supply is compromised and even some poor bastard's "Rx quality" Test cyp may be contaminated I say what the hell....it is a brave new world. And FDA still worried about compounders lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

Are you loving the subscription-based model of living yet?

Plenty of junk food...check
Plenty of e-devices...check
Throwaway society....check
Rx for GLP-1 agonist....check

Enjoy.

What's you plan? Genuinely interested. Stay on the drug indefinitely?

T

tareload

BigTex

Interesting article. I would not be surprised if a few of you are doing this.

I would imagine the majority of the people who are using this stuff are buying the raw product in 2ml vials. As I have said, Ozempic is also made this way, but instead comes reconstituted and preloaded in pens. I have friends in the peptide business as well as weight loss clinics and all of them are using Semaglutide via raw products in 2ml vials. This article is making this sound a bit like people are making this stuff at home but it is no different from buying hGH and having to reconstitute it at home.

Here is a statement from an IDIOT ----"Dr. Shauna Levy, who is a member of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, told DailyMail.com that “making the medication at home is ‘incredibly unsafe on so many levels’ and puts people at risk of side effects, unsafe ingredients and overdosing.” Contamination, as you might imagine, is also a huge risk factor when you’re mixing medications at your kitchen table and not, say, a pharmaceutical lab. There’s a whole Breaking Bad episode about this, y’all."

This is assuming people who use these products are dumber than a box of rocks and can't look up the Ozempic dosing protocol and follow simple directions on how to reconstitute the product. Typical pompous doctor response that only they are bright enough to provide medication for the rest of us. In most countries people freely go to the local pharmacy and purchase the medications they need without the doctor being involved. I have been using these evil peptides for almost 20 years and never had an overdose or even an infection. You don't need a pharmaceutical lab to reconstitute a raw powder and use it safely.

BigTex

BigTex

I have known very good doctors who inject research chemicals. Insane to me but now that the pharmaceutical supply is compromised and even some poor bastard's "Rx quality" Test cyp may be contaminated I say what the hell....it is a brave new world. And FDA still worried about compounders lmao.
Exactly, my pharmaceutical test cyp has a FDA recall for having sediment in it. Tell us again how safe medications are produced in the pharmaceutical labs.

pyater

So I was on Wegovy (Semaglutide) for about 1 year, lost 35 lbs. The initial side effects were a pain but manageable. I titrated up to the max 2.4 dosage. My issue became elevated heart rate and PVC’s (Skipped heart beats). I stopped in December at the recommendation of my cardiologist and they went away completely. We are talking like 20 beats per minute increase in resting heart rate.

Anyone else experience these heart related side effects? The medicine is a miracle. Cuts appetite and cravings in an unbelievable way. I want to try Mounjaro (different formulation) but concerned because it’s still a GLP -1 agonist.

Would love to hear if anyone else had or solved these issues?

Last edited:
T

tareload

Mounjaro (different formulation) but concerned because it’s still a GLP -1 antagonist.

dual GIP/GLP-1 receptor agonist which means it works on the glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) receptors and the glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptors.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me