Paediatricians now recommend drugs and surgery for kids with obesity

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Not sure what kind of absolute hogwash this is. Please feed your kids healthy food, with the occasional chocolate or sweet. Thats ok, and we won't have this problem of kids needing BARIATRIC SURGERY.

Feeding them junk and lots of it is the cause here. A lot of it is "healthy food". Think cereals loaded with 50+ grams of sugar per serving, hidden away in the nutritional info no one reads.

How on earth can something like this be promoted, it has me aghast.

Has the covid $$$ rush ended and now they desperately need a new market to target?

T

tareload

Not sure what kind of absolute hogwash this is. Please feed your kids healthy food, with the occasional chocolate or sweet. Thats ok, and we won't have this problem of kids needing BARIATRIC SURGERY.

Feeding them junk and lots of it is the cause here. A lot of it is "healthy food". Think cereals loaded with 50+ grams of sugar per serving, hidden away in the nutritional info no one reads.

How on earth can something like this be promoted, it has me aghast.

Has the covid $$$ rush ended and now they desperately need a new market to target?

T

tareload

sammmy

This new "guidelines" is just another cash cow for the medical industry, without infringing on the cash cow of the sugar industry.

If they really cared of the children's health, they would have enacted a sugar tax, for putting sugar in all places it doesn't belong to. Of course the sugar lobby will get in hysteria mode.

I recently bought chicken breasts for home baking and they were glazed with "dextrose" (glucose). Apparently the good old salt is not good enough anymore.

Reading every label since then and when I see anything sugary, it is tossed back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me