Please Help…Severe Issues After Crashing E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Flexedup

Did you also have extreme anxiety? I wonder if I got on test if the anxiety would go away? Has anyone seen someone do permanent damage from crashing E2?
Yes, my anxiety and anhedonia were very severe. It was so bad when I felt like I no longer had love for my toddler child. I had every text book symptom of low estrogen from depression, insomnia, dehydration, joint pain, dry eyes, hazy vision, muscle tremors, dry scrotum, flaccid and shriveled penis, night sweats, muffled hearing, severe hopeless crying bouts when alone, suicidal ideation, no excitement nor motivation. My life had no color and being alive was daunting. It was the first time I experience anxiety and depression, didn't really understand how it felt until it happened. Now I sympathize with any of my employees going through any form of depression and do not add to their stress when they queue that they're going through something like this. HCG at 300iu taken EOD with vitamin E as well as P5P was the fast thing to resolve that nightmare. I appreciate life so much and grateful to God for getting me over this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jack2017

Yes, my anxiety and anhedonia were very severe. It was so bad when I felt like I no longer had love for my toddler child. I had every text book symptom of low estrogen from depression, insomnia, dehydration, joint pain, dry eyes, hazy vision, muscle tremors, dry scrotum, flaccid and shriveled penis, night sweats, muffled hearing, severe hopeless crying bouts when alone, suicidal ideation, no excitement nor motivation. My life had no color and being alive was daunting. It was the first time I experience anxiety and depression, didn't really understand how it felt until it happened. Now I sympathize with any of my employees going through any form of depression and do not add to their stress when they queue that they're going through something like this. HCG at 300iu taken EOD with vitamin E as well as P5P was the fast thing to resolve that nightmare. I appreciate life so much and grateful to God for getting me over this.
Thanks for sharing all that. Did you also have shakes/tremors from the anxiety?

Did this all come one right away after crashing your estrogen?

jayt

Please help. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Im 35 years old very fit and active. I eat very clean and workout 6 days a week. Recently I had been struggling with what I thought were low t symptoms. I had blood work done and my T came back in the high 300. Per the advise of a trt clinic I started on HCG (300iu MWF) , anastrozole as needed and Enclomiphene 12.5mg. I started this protocol on 10/5/22 and stopped everything on 11/5/22. I did not like the way the HCG made me feel as I felt it increased my blood pressure, made my erections worse and messed with my breathing. I took around 5-6 total doses of the AI ( each dose being .125-.25) over the month of being on HCG and 5 pills of the Enclomiphene. My estrogen went from 40 to 5 within 7 days and the anxiety hit me like a ton of bricks that I still have to this day. The anxiety is non stop and is unbearable.I had to start taking Valium daily and that doesn’t even help at all. The anxiety is so bad it’s causing tremors all over my body.

After being off everything for 4 weeks my total T was 218 and E2 was 7.6. On 11/30 I shivered cold all night long and the next day woke up covered in sweat. On 12/2 I was given prednisone by my eye dr. I woke up in the middle of the night with extreme dizziness and ringing in my ears that never went away and pins and needles sensation all over my body. The pain is now more of a burning constant pain from head to toe that has not gone away (mainly on my face, back of neck, legs and arms). I also have deep muscle pains that come and go from different spots. Not sure if I could have triggered fibromyalgia or what is going on. I have also developed GI issues since this started as well.

My latest bloodwork was total T of 363, Free T of 12, E2 sensitive of 12 and Estrone of 56, but no relief in any of the symptoms above. Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be going on? Could this still be all caused from crashing my E2? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
go to a urologist and get tested. for your age 363 is very low T.... but the clinic you went to sold you a bunch of shit, a urologist will prescribe T and with health insurance or GoodRX it should cost you $30 - 50 for 3 months supply.

Jack2017

Almost everybody adult is already infected with almost all herpes family viruses so testing for IgG antibodies typically shows nothing interesting. Testing for IgM antibodies (not IgG) will tell you if one of those was active recently (out of latency) or is currently active and causing your symptoms.

That's how I found I have chronically activating Varicella virus and it can cause most of your symptoms like GI disturbance, muscle pains, nerve damage, even without the typical zoster rash.
Did you stay on trt while you had the active Varicella? Also, what made you test for this?

I got blood work for this done today.

Do you think it’s safe to get on trt now with all my issues?

Thanks for all your help.

sammmy

I'm not on TRT. I have normal total T but low normal free T, due to high SHBG. I've tried Androgel in the past but did not notice any benefits, except improving my delayed orgasm. TRT crashes my immunity - the varicella virus gets activated and makes me sick, every time I mess with the testosterone system in any way (Arimidex, DHEA, topical testosterone, or HCG).

I am however HIV positive and my peculiar immune system reactions to TRT probably do not apply to most people.

I have been having repeating bouts of severe headaches, sore throats, diarrhea, pulsating in the gut after meals, feeling sick, shortness of breath, no energy, sometimes aching all over body with this strange "burning-minty" sensation, especially in legs, arms, neck, upper back, sometimes all that culminates with a cold sore. Yes varicella can do all that when it activates, without the diagnostic zoster rash.

Because of the cold sores after some of the headache episodes, since 2018 I got this idea that this is a herpes virus, which can cause "aseptic meningitis" presenting as strong headaches. It responds to anti-herpes meds but not completely, which suggested a stronger virus than HSV1 or HSV2, so I expanded the search to the first 5 major herpes viruses and Varicella was the only one with a spiked IgM, two weeks after one of my episodes.

Your low total T makes you a candidate for TRT but the most pressing question is what is causing your rather severe symptoms that you didn't have before, with the same low levels of T and E.

I would focus on finding that, which means testing for specific infections, basic immunity tests (CBC with differential), basic inflammation tests (C-reactive protein, Sedimentation Rate), and metabolic panel.

Jack2017

I'm not on TRT. I have normal total T but low normal free T, due to high SHBG. I've tried Androgel in the past but did not notice any benefits, except improving my delayed orgasm. TRT crashes my immunity - the varicella virus gets activated and makes me sick, every time I mess with the testosterone system in any way (Arimidex, DHEA, topical testosterone, or HCG).

I am however HIV positive and my peculiar immune system reactions to TRT probably do not apply to most people.

I have been having repeating bouts of severe headaches, sore throats, diarrhea, pulsating in the gut after meals, feeling sick, shortness of breath, no energy, sometimes aching all over body with this strange "burning-minty" sensation, especially in legs, arms, neck, upper back, sometimes all that culminates with a cold sore. Yes varicella can do all that when it activates, without the diagnostic zoster rash.

Because of the cold sores after some of the headache episodes, since 2018 I got this idea that this is a herpes virus, which can cause "aseptic meningitis" presenting as strong headaches. It responds to anti-herpes meds but not completely, which suggested a stronger virus than HSV1 or HSV2, so I expanded the search to the first 5 major herpes viruses and Varicella was the only one with a spiked IgM, two weeks after one of my episodes.

Your low total T makes you a candidate for TRT but the most pressing question is what is causing your rather severe symptoms that you didn't have before, with the same low levels of T and E.

I would focus on finding that, which means testing for specific infections, basic immunity tests (CBC with differential), basic inflammation tests (C-reactive protein, Sedimentation Rate), and metabolic panel.
Can I send you a direct message?

swolg8r

OP, I have had 95% of your described symptoms after crashing my E2. It was the worst mistake of my life and began cherishing estrogen very much. I'm currently on 300iu of HCG to recover from this mess and it has worked wonderfully. My BP was extremely low after crashing my E2 and HCG brought it up to perfect levels. My mental acuity returned, brain fog gone, libido and erections and top notch, dehydration and dry eyes subsided, insomnia and depression are completely gone. My regime to recover has been HCG taken at night intramuscularly with 400iu of vitamin E. I take 50-100mg of P5P in divided doses during the day to combat the prolactin rise. Cruising on hcg by itself was the best resolution and it's only been a month. I will run it for one more and exit with clomid and Tamoxifen. My E2 non-sensitive is sitting at 62 (high 43 on lab ranges) and have never felt better. You're blocking too much estrogen using enclomiphne + AI.
Do you think it is absolutely required to run a SERM after cessation of HCG? I don’t like the idea of using an estrogen antagonist as it provides me symptoms of low estrogen but I would honestly try cruising on HCG if it meant some form of recovery from low estrogen symptoms after my run in with Aromasin.

Flexedup

Do you think it is absolutely required to run a SERM after cessation of HCG? I don’t like the idea of using an estrogen antagonist as it provides me symptoms of low estrogen but I would honestly try cruising on HCG if it meant some form of recovery from low estrogen symptoms after my run in with Aromasin.

Well traditionally, I believe the gold standard is run SERMS is to kick start gonadotropins after the cessation of HCG and/or Testosterone. It's more of a kick start to reduce the time by which my body needs to to produce LH & FSH. I know it the feeling sucks be on the SERMS but it's much better than being hypogonadal or feeling so. HCG increased my TT by about 300 points in 1 month, on SERMS (25mg Clomid + 10mg Tamoxifen daily) it took more than 3 months for me to reach what HCG accomplished.

I react really really well to Clomid because I have low SHBG naturally. I have my own theory that folks who do terrible on it have normal/high SHBG. I blow loads the size of a lake on it, my metabolism increases, and cardio feels terrific on it. I reacted badly to enclomiphene and Tamoxifen monotherapies following my E2 crash, that's why I will be going back to Clomid as my SERM of choice with a low dose Tamoxifen.

microbeast

Your completely and utterly wrong. I have dropped estrogen twice and literally had the exact symptoms. I've spent hours days reading about others experience crashing estrogen and here's what I hear over and over. Body temperature is off, extreme anxiety, high blood pressure, obsessive thoughts, zero sexual function, heart palpitations, blunted emotions you want to cry but can't. Anastrozole kicks in in literally 2 hours and you'll know right then and there if you judged it correctly. On top of that I got blood work and my estrogen was none detectable. Ask Nelson the most famous guy on here and he'll tell you the same. Apparently you have never crashed your estrogen. It's tge worst feeling ever. I went to the Emergency room and my blood pressure was 199/95. I felt fine took Anastrozole and two hours layer went from fine to the worst I've ever felt so kinda a no brainer. Please do some research. Type crashed estrogen symptoms and you'll see over and over these exact symptoms. It's well known how shitty it is. I just think you're being very ignorant here sorry but I'm positive this guy had no estrogen. I've been on TRT for 10 years and this has happened to me 3 times every time same symptoms. We need estrogen badly none is a horrible feeling. Just please read several experiences and you'll be like oh ok I see the correlation and all these guys with the exact same symptoms.

Your symptoms have nothing to do with low E or hormones. Low E cannot cause such intensity of symptoms.

Shivering, waking up in sweat, GI issues can be a sign of infection. Your immune system is activated, damaging nerves, hence the "burning" and "deep muscle pains".

I would go to an Infectious Disease doctor to try to find out what the infection is. A full STD panel (most suspicious would be HIV and Syphilis) has to be done for starters and then herpes family viruses - IgM antibodies for Simplex 1 and 2, Varicella (most suspicious because it can cause all your symptoms), Epstein Barr, Cytomegalovirus, HHV-6.

Careful with prednisone - it suppresses the immune system and may aggravate some infections. Better take NSAID's like ibuprofen or aspirin to see if it helps with the pains.

microbeast

Estrogen affects body temperature. My symptoms are extreme anxiety, high blood pressure, being cold and waking up in the bed soaking wet, heart palpitations, obsessive thoughts and zero sexual function. I have went from fine to a complete mess and literally all I did was take Anastrozole. Estrogen helps control body temperature.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me