Please comment on my first TRT Protocol:

Buy Lab Tests Online
After asking if the doc could split my dose into twice a week here is the protocol he recommended:

Sunday evening: 75mg Test C taken intramuscularly
Monday morning: .25mg HCG taken sub-Q
Tuesday: 0.5mg Anastrozole
Wednesday morning: 75mg Test C taken intramuscularly
Thursday morning: .25mg HCG taken sub-Q
Friday, Saturday: off

A little about me: 35y, 6’3”, 205lb, ~10%bf, low free T, high SHBG, mid range Estradiol.

How would the experts here rate this protocol? Am I at risk for crashing my E2 by starting Anastrozole the first week? Is it better to start an AI once high-estrogen symptoms present themselves?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ncsugrad

You’re assuming high estrogen is any sort of an issue whatsoever, even if you do end up having it. Mine is 73, I know plenty with higher than that. Give it time, those “issues” usually go away on their own

I’d start with T only. 150mg/week is fine. I’d do 50mg 3x a week but you can try twice a week too.

I wouldn’t start with HCG Unless you’re actively trying to conceive

BigBamBoo

I would hold off on the AI and wait to see if you have symptoms.

i started with twice weekly and felt best on EOD. But everyone if different.

i am also a high SHBG guy....70+.

Good luck.

Chrander

Hi.

I know trt is a large commitment, but why does not men prefer a less is more protocol. Too much hassle having to inject x that day and x amount of that compound that day.. I rather spend 5 minutes injecting 56iu Nebido every Sunday. That is the only compound I use. When having children I start using other medication alongside Nebido.

Have a great day.

Vince

Super Moderator
You’re assuming high estrogen is any sort of an issue whatsoever, even if you do end up having it. Mine is 73, I know plenty with higher than that. Give it time, those “issues” usually go away on their own

I’d start with T only. 150mg/week is fine. I’d do 50mg 3x a week but you can try twice a week too.

I wouldn’t start with HCG Unless you’re actively trying to conceive
It would be nice to see your pre trt labs. My first trt protocol was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG. I injected both on the same day. No AI. It did work great for me.

It would be nice to see your pre trt labs. My first trt protocol was 70 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week along with 500 IU of HCG. I injected both on the same day. No AI. It did work great for me.

Thank you, what would be helpful to see in my labs? My SHBG ranged from 53.4-57.2 nmol/L from 4 blood tests.
Also did you use a single injection with both the test and HCG?

If you’re legit 10% body fat, estrogen conversion is even less of an issue. Hate seeing guys get started on an ai, terrible medical practice. Even if estrogen comes back out of range, you likely won’t have any symptoms anyways

Thanks, didn't realize estrogen was less of an issue for lower body fat. By May I yearly target in the 7% range.

ncsugrad

Not sure if you meant this to me or the OP?

The basics for me, pre TRT, was:

Total T, 862 [264 - 916]
Free T, 6.3 [8.7 - 25.1]
TSH, 2.64
LH, 3.1
Estradiol, 13.1 [8 - 35]
SHBG, 151 [17 - 56]

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you, what would be helpful to see in my labs? My SHBG ranged from 53.4-57.2 nmol/L from 4 blood tests.
Also did you use a single injection with both the test and HCG?
Yes, I used both in a single injection. I watched Nelson's video many times over, with him injecting both in the same syringe.

Vince

Super Moderator
Not sure if you meant this to me or the OP?

The basics for me, pre TRT, was:

Total T, 862 [264 - 916]
Free T, 6.3 [8.7 - 25.1]
TSH, 2.64
LH, 3.1
Estradiol, 13.1 [8 - 35]
SHBG, 151 [17 - 56]
No, the reply wasn't meant for you. It's nice that your estrogen is so low. Hopefully you can lower your shpg.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me