Pituitary restart while on TRT: promising initial results with GnRH plus enclomiphene

SSHSSA74

Thank you for all the GREAT information. I appreciate you taking the time. I'm sure you probably stated this somewhere already but where do you get the gonadorelin, progesterone and enclomiphene? And no hcg for you it looks like...
I think I just saw the answer to where you get it.

Cataceous

... I'm sure you probably stated this somewhere already but where do you get the gonadorelin, progesterone and enclomiphene? And no hcg for you it looks like...
In theory everything can be obtained either with or without a prescription. However, in the case of enclomiphene the only clearly legitimate source is Tailor Made Pharmacy, which does require a prescription. Pharmaceutical grade progesterone and hCG can be obtained from AllDayChemist.com without a prescription. The options for gonadorelin seem to be limited to a doctor's prescription or a research chemical from the likes of Peptide Sciences.

HCG was used initially in this trial, but it is no longer necessary due to the successful stimulation of endogenous LH and FSH.

SSHSSA74

In theory everything can be obtained either with or without a prescription. However, in the case of enclomiphene the only clearly legitimate source is Tailor Made Pharmacy, which does require a prescription. Pharmaceutical grade progesterone and hCG can be obtained from AllDayChemist.com without a prescription. The options for gonadorelin seem to be limited to a doctor's prescription or a research chemical from the likes of Peptide Sciences.

HCG was used initially in this trial, but it is no longer necessary due to the successful stimulation of endogenous LH and FSH.
got it. great info. thank you again!!

Cataceous

An update at six months: Due to short-staffing at LabCorp the timing of the blood work is different this time. The older data were collected approximately 30 minutes after a GnRH injection. In this case the post-injection delay was two hours. Therefore, although the LH measurement of 2.2 mIU/mL appears to have barely changed from last time (2.1), it probably represents a decent increase because of the time elapsed from the post-injection peak. This should apply to FSH as well, though it climbed to 1.7 mIU/mL from 1.4, and has now also entered LabCorp's normal reference range (1.5-12.4).

Regarding testosterone and estradiol: The sampling was done nearly four hours after the daily injection of propionate and enanthate. Total serum testosterone was 760 ng/dL, and estradiol was 40 pg/mL. The testosterone value is not far off of the predicted peak of 780 ng/dL. The implication is that endogenous production is still minimal in spite of healthy testicular volume. The positive in this is that extra testosterone would complicate the dosing. The predicted serum testosterone trough is around 480 ng/dL.

Subjective results continue to be good; the restoration of libido persists, along with the other correlations mentioned last month.

It appears that there was minimal, if any, loss of potency in the gonadorelin solutions that were frozen for some months and then thawed, refrigerated, and used for a month.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors