Pituitary restart while on TRT: promising initial results with GnRH plus enclomiphene

SSHSSA74

Thank you for all the GREAT information. I appreciate you taking the time. I'm sure you probably stated this somewhere already but where do you get the gonadorelin, progesterone and enclomiphene? And no hcg for you it looks like...
I think I just saw the answer to where you get it.

Cataceous

... I'm sure you probably stated this somewhere already but where do you get the gonadorelin, progesterone and enclomiphene? And no hcg for you it looks like...
In theory everything can be obtained either with or without a prescription. However, in the case of enclomiphene the only clearly legitimate source is Tailor Made Pharmacy, which does require a prescription. Pharmaceutical grade progesterone and hCG can be obtained from AllDayChemist.com without a prescription. The options for gonadorelin seem to be limited to a doctor's prescription or a research chemical from the likes of Peptide Sciences.

HCG was used initially in this trial, but it is no longer necessary due to the successful stimulation of endogenous LH and FSH.

SSHSSA74

In theory everything can be obtained either with or without a prescription. However, in the case of enclomiphene the only clearly legitimate source is Tailor Made Pharmacy, which does require a prescription. Pharmaceutical grade progesterone and hCG can be obtained from AllDayChemist.com without a prescription. The options for gonadorelin seem to be limited to a doctor's prescription or a research chemical from the likes of Peptide Sciences.

HCG was used initially in this trial, but it is no longer necessary due to the successful stimulation of endogenous LH and FSH.
got it. great info. thank you again!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors