New Atrevis Hydrogel Based Testosterone Cream from Empower: Surprising Results!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I also inject daily hcg (1,000 ius p/week) I have been on this protocol for 7 weeks.
hCG needs to achieve enough Cmax to work. Daily injections totaling 1000 IU per week won't do it. Two injections of 500 IU each may improve your libido like it does for me.

Have you ever measured your DHT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MDavidW76

I transitioned from testosterone cypionate injections to Atrevis Hydrogel and I’m doing well on it, apply it from my perineum to the tip of my penis, I find it gives a great flaccid hang, as I have tendon issues and overactive cremasteric response in my groin.

Weasel

Yes, they have it available. Just make sure the prescription is called (or faxed in) as

Testosterone Atrevis Hydrogel Cream, 200 mg/mL, apply 1 mL on skin as indicated once per day after showering.

Start with 0.5 mL per day (2 clicks) on your abs or shoulders (I am not sure if you have a wife or kids to worry about transference, so choose your application site accordingly). Get a testosterone test after 10 days and adjust your dose accordingly.

I used it on my scrotum to increase DHT and potentially libido but, after a week, I started itching too much in that area. Everyone is different!
@Nelson Vergel You must have had a concentration of only 100mg/ml when you were using this? Your post was confusing as it stated "4 clicks at 0.25mg per click." Which I can assume was meant to be 25mg per click.

Wolverine

I used but stopped. Went down to 50mg on scrotum once a day and DHT was still more than 3 times over the top of the range. E was also very high. T levels were good. Poor EQ and libido. Went back to injections. Atrevis definitely works. Thought about switching application site but tried that before with compounded creams and didn't absorb.

Weasel

I used but stopped. Went down to 50mg on scrotum once a day and DHT was still more than 3 times over the top of the range. E was also very high. T levels were good. Poor EQ and libido. Went back to injections. Atrevis definitely works. Thought about switching application site but tried that before with compounded creams and didn't absorb.
Good to know. I do not plan on using scrotal application. Chest and shoulder is the plan.

newuser

I transitioned from testosterone cypionate injections to Atrevis Hydrogel and I’m doing well on it, apply it from my perineum to the tip of my penis, I find it gives a great flaccid hang, as I have tendon issues and overactive cremasteric response in my groin.
Better flaccid penis hang is from direct DHT conversion.

Wolverine

Just one click? two clicks? 50mg/click? Do you go from perineum, to scrotum to underside of penis (all the way to tip) all with one swap with click-top? Tx

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me