Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

albert88

For a short while I was at 200mg T and 100mg Deca - absolute BEST feeling of my life. Confident, energetic, good recovery, excellent gym performance, calm...just absolutely great. But the wee wee stopped working. I got off Deca and took about 1-2 months to get wee wee back online.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gus80

Why do u think testosterone in forms that have a very short half life would be preferable for u?

what dosage of deca were u using when u did deca only?

and ya I don’t see many guys being able to use Clomid as a long term HRT solution

and a 4:1 ratio seems like a good place to start. That’s basically what I started with when I was using a deca base. I started with 200mg deca and 40mg of test
I hypothesize that maybe I can do well because I'm a slow metabolizer. But also so much for the reports of countless guys who do poorly with long esters and get better with short esters.

I was on clomid not as HRT, but in an attempt to reactivate my axis to facilitate weight loss, since on trt I can't lower my bf even with very low calorie diets. In trt I can only lose weight when I used Ozempic. I'm thinking of testing berberine to see if I'm successful with this deca:testo protocol.

I used nandrolone between 100 and 200mg per week. Today reading the forum users, I think I would have been successful with a small dose of test added, as I felt very good psychologically. I saw some here saying that 300mg per week might solve the estradiol issue, but I don't intend to use these higher doses because I need to reduce my bf, in order to reverse the sleep apnea.

Gus80

That’s pretty consistent with my experience not only with deca but when I used to do Sarms - it only takes a little bit of Test to keep things normal. I actually prefer keeping Test on the low side and letting the anabolic compounds do the heavy lifting. I found it is easier to control HCT That way.
What was your best protocol and dosages?

Hey everyone. I wanted to get input on what people's experiences with nandrolone have been, whether prescribed in low doses for joint pain, cachexia or just simply wanting to put on size. I have been prescribed nandrolone for the past year for joint pain through the Baylor College of Medicine, which I have taken on and off at 50-100 mg per week.

What has everyone who has taken nandrolone experienced while taking it, both in terms of physical effects and mental effects? I have experienced depression, lethargy, short-term memory issues, joint pain relief, increased hunger, decreased libido, increased workout recovery, and potential estrogen management relief.

Here are some studies (animal models) discussing nandrolone's effect on neurotransmitters, and in particular, dopamine, and its potential impact on behavior, mood, learning, and memory.

The anabolic-androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors in the male rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (dopamine)
The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System (learning, behavior, and memory)
The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects mRNA expression of dopaminergic but not serotonergic receptors - ScienceDirect (dopamine)
Nandrolone abuse decreases anxiety and impairs memory in rats via central androgenic receptors (anxiety and memory)
Europe PMC (dopamine and serotonin)

I would really like to get some feedback on what everyone's experience has been.

@Nelson Vergel @Gman86 @Cataceous @Vince Carter @Jason Sypolt

Hey everyone. I wanted to get input on what people's experiences with nandrolone have been, whether prescribed in low doses for joint pain, cachexia or just simply wanting to put on size. I have been prescribed nandrolone for the past year for joint pain through the Baylor College of Medicine, which I have taken on and off at 50-100 mg per week.

What has everyone who has taken nandrolone experienced while taking it, both in terms of physical effects and mental effects? I have experienced depression, lethargy, short-term memory issues, joint pain relief, increased hunger, decreased libido, increased workout recovery, and potential estrogen management relief.

Here are some studies (animal models) discussing nandrolone's effect on neurotransmitters, and in particular, dopamine, and its potential impact on behavior, mood, learning, and memory.

The anabolic-androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors in the male rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (dopamine)
The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System (learning, behavior, and memory)
The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects mRNA expression of dopaminergic but not serotonergic receptors - ScienceDirect (dopamine)
Nandrolone abuse decreases anxiety and impairs memory in rats via central androgenic receptors (anxiety and memory)
Europe PMC (dopamine and serotonin)

I would really like to get some feedback on what everyone's experience has been.

@Nelson Vergel @Gman86 @Cataceous @Vince Carter @Jason Sypolt
You CAN'T take nandrolone by itself. It must be taken in addition to testosterone. Nandrolone is an androgen killer. You need testosterone supplementation to counter this (Nandrolone quickly shuts down endogenous testosterone production). Taken with testosterone, you will minimize/eliminate many of your bad side effects (depression, decreased libido, etc). You need at least a 1 to 1 ratio on Testosterone / Nandrolone supplementation (100 mg Nandrolone / 100 mg Testosterone). Many prefer a 2 to 1 ratio. Nandrolone will not heal your bad joints, but it can make them feel better during supplementation. Nandrolone is a very effective anabolic, but 50 to 100 mg per week is a very low dose and should not produce much in the way of size.

DS3

You CAN'T take nandrolone by itself. It must be taken in addition to testosterone. Nandrolone is an androgen killer. You need testosterone supplementation to counter this (Nandrolone quickly shuts down endogenous testosterone production). Taken with testosterone, you will minimize/eliminate many of your bad side effects (depression, decreased libido, etc). You need at least a 1 to 1 ratio on Testosterone / Nandrolone supplementation (100 mg Nandrolone / 100 mg Testosterone). Many prefer a 2 to 1 ratio. Nandrolone will not heal your bad joints, but it can make them feel better during supplementation. Nandrolone is a very effective anabolic, but 50 to 100 mg per week is a very low dose and should not produce much in the way of size.
Agreed on the portion about taking nandrolone and T together. My protocol was a 2:1 ratio of T to N at the time of the initial post in this thread.

Gman86

I hypothesize that maybe I can do well because I'm a slow metabolizer. But also so much for the reports of countless guys who do poorly with long esters and get better with short esters.

I was on clomid not as HRT, but in an attempt to reactivate my axis to facilitate weight loss, since on trt I can't lower my bf even with very low calorie diets. In trt I can only lose weight when I used Ozempic. I'm thinking of testing berberine to see if I'm successful with this deca:testo protocol.

I used nandrolone between 100 and 200mg per week. Today reading the forum users, I think I would have been successful with a small dose of test added, as I felt very good psychologically. I saw some here saying that 300mg per week might solve the estradiol issue, but I don't intend to use these higher doses because I need to reduce my bf, in order to reverse the sleep apnea.
On 300mg of nandrolone solo your E2 is gonna be roughly around 5-8. I’ve seen countless guys using nandrolone solo, and a good rule of thumb is that for every 300mg of nandrolone, ur E2 will increase by 5 points. Some guys feel pretty good on around 300mg of nandrolone solo, but I don’t think it would be healthy long term. But I know many guys that do very well on a nandrolone base of say around 200-300mg of nandrolone, and a small dose of test, say around 40-80mg per week. You’d obv want to keep ur nandrolone dose closer to 200, or slightly lower, if health and longevity are ur main priorities.

I’ve also seen hundreds of anecdotes of guys doing really well on a test base with nandrolone added to it, most of the time at a 2:1 ratio of test:nandrolone. I’ve personally done well on both a nandrolone based protocol, as well as a test based protocol with nandrolone added in. Think I might have felt a bit better when using nandrolone as my base tho

some other things that seem to help me, when using nandrolone, is using a low dose of a DHT derivative, like primobolan. I also have been using selegiline for a while now, which theoretically should help to keep prolactin down a bit, so that might factor in as far as me not having any issues when nandrolone is in my protocol.

Last edited:

pfuked

EB55340A-CB89-4761-8811-5C41B3019AA2.jpeg
B39E74ED-97D7-4A23-AB08-DF30CB015162.jpeg
started nadrolone in november - currently on about 200 mg/week with 45 mg/wk test. I take AI when necessary - about 0.1 mg a week. I also do HCG @ 0.3 ml/week. No problems with erections, feeling good emotionally and physically. Losing stubborn visceral fat and have lower subcutaneous fat. Definitely stronger, bench went up and arms look bigger. BP is a little higher but still under control. total cholesterol high normal and LDL high but it's the large fluffy type not associated with CVD. Also hair isnt coming out as much any more, which is an awesome side effect. HDL is down a little but still in normal range. getting new blood work next month, so hope it's still good.

oh yeah, and I inject every day shallow IM in the thigh
Got labs back. I am taking 200 mg/week nandrolone and 50 mg testosterone/week for a month prior to blood work, inject shallow IM every day. Here are relevant results.. I feel good. LDL went down, hematocrit is fine, estrogen is perfect for me since I’m sensitive to it, DHT is nice and low, and free test is perfect for maintaining low estrogen and DHT. Erections are fine. Morning wood…. Feel good mentally. Blood pressure is elevated but under control at 124/70

Gman86

Got labs back. I am taking 200 mg/week nandrolone and 50 mg testosterone/week for a month prior to blood work, inject shallow IM every day. Here are relevant results.. I feel good. LDL went down, hematocrit is fine, estrogen is perfect for me since I’m sensitive to it, DHT is nice and low, and free test is perfect for maintaining low estrogen and DHT. Erections are fine. Morning wood…. Feel good mentally. Blood pressure is elevated but under control at 124/70
So u feeling better overall than when u were using a test based protocol?

Gman86

That’s awesome to hear. There’s definitely something to a nandrolone based protocol that shows a lot of promise for guys that get a lot of side effects from testosterone. I assume it has a lot to do with nandrolone providing the androgens our bodies need, but allowing us to keep E2, DHT and prolactin on the lower ends of their respective ranges, which are obviously the 3 main culprits for side effects when using testosterone. Those 3 metabolites are still obviously vital, hence where the low dose test comes in. But it’s nice, because instead of some guys needing to take things to lower E2, DHT and prolactin on test, it’s the opposite on a nandrolone based protocol. U simply start with a good dose of nandrolone, and start with low levels of E2, DHT and prolactin, and then simply titrate up ur test dose until those 3 metabolites are roughly in ur personal sweetspot. A lot better than possibly having to take extra drugs to lower those metabolites, imo

Gus80

Apparently it's the best protocol for guys with low shbg, i.e. who will have a lot more FT, FE2 and more side effects.
How is your bf? Update us on bf changes going forward.

pfuked

Apparently it's the best protocol for guys with low shbg, i.e. who will have a lot more FT, FE2 and more side effects.
How is your bf? Update us on bf changes going forward.
Not sure of bf %. Visually lower visceral and subQ fat, but it’s plateaued now. Smart scale which I don’t think is accurate, says I’m currently 12% bf.

pfuked

Was the decrease in fat after the Deca + Testo protocol, 4:1?
Yes, switch to nandrolone seemed to help shed some fat that was hard to shrink on just test alone. I cant tolerate the sides of high test so was using a way lower concentration of total steroid per week than I am currently on now. So that may be part of it.

Fernando Almaguer

Yes, switch to nandrolone seemed to help shed some fat that was hard to shrink on just test alone. I cant tolerate the sides of high test so was using a way lower concentration of total steroid per week than I am currently on now. So that may be part of it.
what are you running pfuckd?

Sly

Pm
Wow, have you noticed big muscle gains from the nandrolone dose?
I upped my nandrolone from 80mg a week to 160mg a week along with my normal 200mg testosterone and I’m leaner than I’ve ever been and hair on my head is thicker. I honestly feel the best I ever have in my 6 years of trt. My lab numbers are also among the best they ever have been. I started taking the nandrolone for arthritis, but a I’ve seen so many other benefits.

Fernando Almaguer

Pm

I upped my nandrolone from 80mg a week to 160mg a week along with my normal 200mg testosterone and I’m leaner than I’ve ever been and hair on my head is thicker. I honestly feel the best I ever have in my 6 years of trt. My lab numbers are also among the best they ever have been. I started taking the nandrolone for arthritis, but a I’ve seen so many other benefits.
Nice anecdot! How long have you been taking nandrolone and do you experience any of the negative side effects folk's mention. If so, how do you mitigate them?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me