Terrible Nandrolone Experience

Buy Lab Tests Online

UCFguy01

So I've been on 100mg of testosterone a week for a while now. I split my doses into 50mg twice a week. My doc suggested using 50mg of nandrolone to help with joint pain. I took 25mg of nandrolone with my testosterone dose at the beginning of the week and then I took 25mg more of nandrolone on my mid week injection. Now I've got anxiety and depression a few days later and my d*** doesn't work. WTF?!?! How long does this last? This stuff feels like poison!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

So I've been on 100mg of testosterone a week for a while now. I split my doses into 50mg twice a week. My doc suggested using 50mg of nandrolone to help with joint pain. I took 25mg of nandrolone with my testosterone dose at the beginning of the week and then I took 25mg more of nandrolone on my mid week injection. Now I've got anxiety and depression a few days later and my d*** doesn't work. WTF?!?! How long does this last? This stuff feels like poison!!!
A response like that after 1-2 weeks seems extreme. Took more like 8-10 weeks with me for pharmacokinetics to stabilize and pharmacodynamics to start really doing its thing.

Repent and retreat.

A few weeks to months and you should be back to normal (I am hopeful at least you would with high probability based on my relevant experience).

Last edited by a moderator:

UCFguy01

A response like that after 1-2 weeks seems extreme. Took more like 8-10 weeks for me for pharmacokinetics to stabilize and pharmacodynamics to do its thing. Repent and retreat.

A few weeks to months and you should be back to normal (I am hopeful at least you would with high probability based on my relevant experience).
I took two 25mg shots within a week. One on Sunday and one on Wednesday. Then Thursday I couldn't sleep and I was severely on edge. Felt like panic. Then the depression creeped in and the D stopped working. I sure hope this doesn't last for months.

T

tareload

Could take a little time for the nandrolone decanoate and sizable fraction of its downstream metabolites to clear. In my best @Systemlord-speak analogy :)...Guys need to understand that signing up for nandrolone decanoate is like getting on the big roller coaster at the theme park. Once your [sic] on you gotta wait till the end of the ride to get off. I wish you well.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimGainz

It would be extremely rare at that dose and in that time frame to experience any side effects (or benefits for that matter) at all. Where did you get it from and were there any other changes to your protocol?

t_spacemonkey

Nandrolone decanoate has an absorption half life of 6 days and an elimination half life of 4.3 hours
this is really a low dose. bad news = you haven't even absorbed you mid-week shot. good news, at that dose I'd expect you will better within a week

T

tareload

google instant reply goes to Nandrolone decanoate: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online
now i just assume that he got nandrolone decanoate but maybe not?
Excellent. Refs 1 and 13 in link you attached.

Thank you.

Terminal half life of 7 to 12 days from ref 1...

Great time to understand and review concept of flip flop kinetics.

Appreciate it.

bixt

Now I've got anxiety and depression a few days later and my d*** doesn't work.

So I have questioned\interviewed many people who had deca dick.

- The good news is all those that claimed their penis went numb a week or two after starting, stopped the Deca immediately, and things went back to normal fairly quickly.

- Those that get deca dick after or towards the end of a long cycle/ during PCT are doomed for many months to 2 years or so max.

- It doesn’t happen when masteron/winstrol/other DHTs are used from the get go.

- It doesn’t happen when finasteride is used to stop the DHN from forming

- It doesn’t appear to happen with NPP, but neither are there joint benefits (at least relative to decanoate) with NPP

- Caber can quickly remedy the situation, as can high doses of DHTs. The DHTs will quickly dry your joints out. Especially winstrol.

My personal view is that you were probably low on DHT and free T (androgens), still your 5AR enzymes converted some of the deca to DHN. It’s floating around currently blocking androgen receptors, and there’s not enough DHT / androgens to outcompete the DHN in the ratio things currently stand at. Mask the issue with caber, outcompete the DHN with DHT or just ride it out.

Last edited:
T

tareload

So I have questioned\interviewed many people who had deca dick.

- The good news is all those that claimed their penis went numb a week or two after starting, stopped the Deca immediately, and things went back to normal fairly quickly.

- Those that get deca dick after or towards the end of a long cycle/ during PCT are doomed for many months to 2 years or so max.

- It doesn’t happen when masteron/winstrol/other DHTs are used from the get go.

- It doesn’t happen when finasteride is used to stop the DHN from forming

- It doesn’t appear to happen with NPP, but neither are there joint benefits (at least relative to decanoate) with NPP

- Caber can quickly remedy the situation, as can high doses of DHTs. The DHTs will quickly dry your joints out. Especially winstrol.

My personal view is that you were probably low on DHT and free T (androgens), still your 5AR enzymes converted some of the deca to DHN. It’s floating around currently blocking androgen receptors, and there’s not enough DHT / androgens to outcompete the DHN in the ratio things currently stand at. Mask the issue with caber, outcompete the DHN with DHT or just ride it out.
Hey great time for a stanozolol / escitalopram / sildenafil blast!

t_spacemonkey

now as a side note, this guy got me thinking. 1) deca dick seems to be indeed real, despite some people on reddit claiming that its not
now looking at UCF....your posts my friend, you do seem to have dick issues in the past with no deca? maybe its not deca after all.

T

tareload

now as a side note, this guy got me thinking. 1) deca dick seems to be indeed real, despite some people on reddit claiming that its not
now looking at UCF....your posts my friend, you do seem to have dick issues in the past with no deca? maybe its not deca after all.
I vote for Real.

Been there.

Fernando Almaguer

Could take a little time for the nandrolone decanoate and sizable fraction of its downstream metabolites to clear. In my best @Systemlord-speak analogy :)...Guys need to understand that signing up for nandrolone decanoate is like getting on the big roller coaster at the theme park. Once your [sic] on you gotta wait till the end of the ride to get off. I wish you well.
great analogy!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching