Male 31y/o living in Australia. Trying to acquire hCG for personal treatment - Local docs less than helpful.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jibbyjabber

Hey guys,

I'm new here. Thanks for all the help in advance.

I've been afflicted with Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) for 8 years. Long story short, I've recently discovered online that a number of men have used hCG therapy to fully recover from the after effects of having taken Finasteride.

Here's the link. The OP included a really informative video that anyone interested should watch:

The OP and a heap of men have experienced full recoveries by injecting themselves with 250IU of hCG three times weekly, for 6 months.

I went to my doctor with this information and he's willing to help me out but hasn't got the faintest clue where I could get hCG from. I initially asked him to prescribe me Pregnyl, so we could follow the above protocol to a T, but when i took the script to the chemist, they told me it had been discontinued, and offered me the closest alternative to it on the market - Ovidrel.

The problem with that is that Ovidrel is administered in a SINGLE DOSE syringe containing 5000IU so it's going to be a little tricky to figure out how to inject it incrementally since it is technically off brand and the product/syringe isn't designed for smaller dosages. To add to that, Ovidrel is technically not human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), but chorionic gonadotropin alpha.

The chemist suggested I take the script to a compounding pharmacy, but all of the compounding pharmacies I've contacted say that they do not make hCG.

As a last resort I looked online, but ALL of the online pharmacies i found that claim to be selling peptides such as hCG are scams and take your money without sending you the goods.

Is there anyone here who knows how i can get a hold of good quality hCG here in Australia? If not, should I try my luck with Ovidrel if I can figure out how to incrementally administer the dosages? Does chorionic gonadotropin apha have the exact same effects as hCG for male hormone therapy?

TLDR; Trying to get a hold of hCG in Australia to recover from Post Finasteride Syndrome, but have no idea how to find any. My GP is not being helpful and has no idea how to help. What do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

In Spain we don't have HCG either.
In its place is Ovitrelle, which is recombinant HCG, similar to Ovidrel.
It comes pen with 0.5 ml, which contains the equivalent of 6500 IU of HCG. The price is 50 euros per Pen.
In my opinion it is a very convenient and purified substitute for HCG.
I use doses in microvolumes, with residue-free subcutaneous syringes, of 0.3 ml, that is, 3 tenths of a ml, where each tenth is in turn divided into 10 hundredths (10 lines).
each line/hundredth equals approximately 130 IU HCG.
I am extracting them directly from the Pen as if it were a vial.

BigTex

Hey guys,

I'm new here. Thanks for all the help in advance.

I've been afflicted with Post-Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) for 8 years. Long story short, I've recently discovered online that a number of men have used hCG therapy to fully recover from the after effects of having taken Finasteride.

Here's the link. The OP included a really informative video that anyone interested should watch:

The OP and a heap of men have experienced full recoveries by injecting themselves with 250IU of hCG three times weekly, for 6 months.

I went to my doctor with this information and he's willing to help me out but hasn't got the faintest clue where I could get hCG from. I initially asked him to prescribe me Pregnyl, so we could follow the above protocol to a T, but when i took the script to the chemist, they told me it had been discontinued, and offered me the closest alternative to it on the market - Ovidrel.

The problem with that is that Ovidrel is administered in a SINGLE DOSE syringe containing 5000IU so it's going to be a little tricky to figure out how to inject it incrementally since it is technically off brand and the product/syringe isn't designed for smaller dosages. To add to that, Ovidrel is technically not human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), but chorionic gonadotropin alpha.

The chemist suggested I take the script to a compounding pharmacy, but all of the compounding pharmacies I've contacted say that they do not make hCG.

As a last resort I looked online, but ALL of the online pharmacies i found that claim to be selling peptides such as hCG are scams and take your money without sending you the goods.

Is there anyone here who knows how i can get a hold of good quality hCG here in Australia? If not, should I try my luck with Ovidrel if I can figure out how to incrementally administer the dosages? Does chorionic gonadotropin apha have the exact same effects as hCG for male hormone therapy?

TLDR; Trying to get a hold of hCG in Australia to recover from Post Finasteride Syndrome, but have no idea how to find any. My GP is not being helpful and has no idea how to help. What do?
No scam here. This is a very good pharmacy in India that should be able to help you out.

Simbarn

No scam here. This is a very good pharmacy in India that should be able to help you out.

The problem here is that our customs control for any of these drugs is very tight and will most likely get seized if not procured through the special access scheme for unavailable drugs in Australia. Doctors can apply for this, but it is a long process.

Ovidrel is readily available here and comes in a pen as described by Jucaro.
This is what I use now. My testes are definitely responding to it as they did to Pregnyl.
I have mentioned in another post how I transfer to a sterile new vial and dilute for easy use.

BigTex

I was wondering about that. My wife shops jewelry and says she absolutely hates shipping to Australia because of all the paper work.

Adamsapple

Most people that use it in Australia get it from underground labs or black market. There are select doctors too but best bet is probably trying with peptide clinics around that can prescribe online.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me