Low cortisol and low testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

How did you fix the issue ? I have same issues. Considering hydrocortisone
I’m not sure if it’s fixed but when I switched to enanthate my AM blood cortisol went back to averaging around 12-15.

i tried hydrocortisone in the past and I never felt right on it. I tried doses as low as 5mg per day all the way to 40mg.

my saliva tests still come back low normal first two readings and low last two but I don’t feel to bad nowadays. My only issues now are weird headaches and depression on trt. I’ve been messing around way too much with cream and injections. Having a lot of trouble sticking to one or the other. The cream brings great erections and libido. But overall I feel tired and unmotivated. And injections I feel better playing sports (ice hockey) but I get worse headaches and feel almost allergic to them. I get watery itchy eyes, eye lids and sides of my nose. if I could just feel more stable on cream I would say it’s better overall but sometimes I feel like my t might be too high and others it feels low. I really need to get labs soon and see what’s going on.

I’m also thinking about going back on super low dose of lexapro. I know ssri have a bad reputation but I believe I felt much better mentally in trt with them. I haven’t felt right since I came off almost 3 years ago. it’s progressively getting worse. But I always worry about the long term sides of ssri. I didn’t really have any noticeable sides on the 2.5 mg I was taking a day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

glob

I’m not sure if it’s fixed but when I switched to enanthate my AM blood cortisol went back to averaging around 12-15.

i tried hydrocortisone in the past and I never felt right on it. I tried doses as low as 5mg per day all the way to 40mg.

my saliva tests still come back low normal first two readings and low last two but I don’t feel to bad nowadays. My only issues now are weird headaches and depression on trt. I’ve been messing around way too much with cream and injections. Having a lot of trouble sticking to one or the other. The cream brings great erections and libido. But overall I feel tired and unmotivated. And injections I feel better playing sports (ice hockey) but I get worse headaches and feel almost allergic to them. I get watery itchy eyes, eye lids and sides of my nose. if I could just feel more stable on cream I would say it’s better overall but sometimes I feel like my t might be too high and others it feels low. I really need to get labs soon and see what’s going on.

I’m also thinking about going back on super low dose of lexapro. I know ssri have a bad reputation but I believe I felt much better mentally in trt with them. I haven’t felt right since I came off almost 3 years ago. it’s progressively getting worse. But I always worry about the long term sides of ssri. I didn’t really have any noticeable sides on the 2.5 mg I was taking a day.
I was curious to ask you what was the maximum length of time you used hydrocortisone the times you tried it

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me