Looking for TRT docs in Toronto

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickD

I'm 60. Been on TRT about 9 months. I almost non existent sex drive, difficulty maintaining erections. Local GP and several endocrinologists all said basically I need TRT but my tests were not quite low enough, nothing they could do legally. One told me to go to a local gym, find the biggest guy there and ask him. Turned out a friend of mine is married to a bodybuilder and I've been able to source what I need from him.

In a nutshell: I'm taking 25mg Test in CMT oil subq twice a week. Huge improvement after about 6-8 weeks. In December I met a guy down south who was taking Masteron and telling me I should add it to the T. I started taking 100mg twice a week with my T (I think you guys call it stacking?). Built muscle (not trying to be a bodybuilder, just a strong healthy 60 year old who looks like a 40 year old who works out).

After about a month, holy shit, every morning wood, and horny a lot of the time. After about 3 months, horny ALL the time, hard at the drop of a hat. Can barely sleep for being so horny and want to play with my dick all the time at night because it's always hard if I just scratch my nuts... CRAZY... and SUPER HORNY all the time (Wife loves it!), sex always once a day or more.

About 2 weeks ago I stopped the Masteron, I don't like to use anything I don't need and considered the Masteron as a temporary thing to build some muscle and burn some fat (which it did very well) but now morning wood is gone, not as horny, etc. With COVID I'm not getting testing done so I'm not sure where my E2 is but I'm assuming it's increasing since I'm finding myself emotional as well.

Questions:
1) Is Masteron, long term any worse than T by it's self?
2) Can Masteron replace Testosterone? Is it a replacement for most of the functions of T or ar both required.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Rick from Toronto during the Apocalypse...lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You definitely need a doctor and you definitely need to do labs. No reason to be the best-looking corpse in the cemetery.

RickD

You definitely need a doctor and you definitely need to do labs. No reason to be the best-looking corpse in the cemetery.
I do have a doctor (a couple of them actually) who check my blood work at least every 3 months. Unfortunately none of them have experience with this which is why I'm asking on here.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do have a doctor (a couple of them actually) who check my blood work at least every 3 months. Unfortunately none of them have experience with this which is why I'm asking on here.
You should post your labs along with the ranges.

madman

Super Moderator

Donna A.G. Kingman

Director Of Business Development & Communications

Tel: 1.647.884.0663

[email protected]

ARE YOU A PATIENT LOOKING FOR A CLINIC REFERRAL?

We have clinics across canada

including -

DIGBY, NOVA SCOTIA

HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA

Yukon, NWT

No wait lists, we book your consultation within 2 - 7 days of your enquiry.

The medical practitioners we work with are experts in the field of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy,

testosterone replacement therapy, thyroid optimization, low dose naltrexone (LDN), wellness, disease prevention, weight loss, brain health and integrative medicine.

Speciality Programs

Lyme Disease & co-infections, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), concussions & sports medicine.

She was very helpful when I was searching for treatment for low-t.

I ended up researching more and ended up with a local well known urologist in my home town.

Check out the website:

CLINIC REFERRAL FOR PATIENTS

Choosing a healthcare provider is one of the most important decisions you can make in your life. You want someone who is professional, caring, knowledgeable, and accessible. Someone who is willing to take the time to go over all of your options and treat you as a person, and not just as a patient.

The physicians & nurse practitioners that TruBalance Healthcare affiliates themselves with offer knowledgeable staff, safe and proven procedures, hormone lab testing and the latest in medical technology with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.

PHYSICIAN NETWORK ACROSS CANADA

We offer access to many types of medical clinics via direct referral who offer comprehensive BHRT treatment programs including integrative care, executive programs, sports medicine, women's health, mens health & fertility, etc. Consults can be in clinic in person or virtual. If you do not see a location close to you, as it is not possible to list every area please call us direct 647.884.0663.

ONTARIO - Toronto & GTA, Yorkville, Queens Quay, Mississauga, Burlington, Etobicoke, Niagara, Hamilton, Ancaster, Waterdown, St. Catherines, Welland, Milton, Chatham, Sarnia, Windsor, London, Guelph, Markham, Thornhill, King City, Aurora, Ottawa, Kanata, Orleans, Stittsville, Muskoka, Huntsville, Rosseau, North Bay, Sudbury, New Liskeard, Peterborough, Whitby, Bowmanville, Woodbridge, Simcoe, Innisville, Georgian Bay, Orillia, Barrie, Port Perry, Collingwood, Newmarket, Belleville, Kingston, Caledon, Trenton, and Palgrave.

PEI

NEW BRUNSWICK

NOVA SCOTIA

BRITISH COLUMBIA

YUKON

ALBERTA

MANITOBA

SASKATCHEWAN

QUEBEC

madman

Super Moderator
The TruBalance Healthcare Network have physicians who have been trained under Dr. Neil Rouzier who was a dear friend and mentor to the late great Dr. John Crisler.

Screenshot (1304).png

Attachments

• 2020-APR8-TRUBALANCE-cef0bd_e66f01b13211475e8c2bcfb0c4f8f364.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 188

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

RickD

Just called, he's not taking any new patients unfortunately but thanks...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me