I found a TRT protocol that works

Buy Lab Tests Online

UCFguy01

I personally tried daily IM and daily subq. I tried every dose from 100mg/week to 200mg/wk split into daily doses. I tried once a week injections, twice a week injections and everything in between. For some reason, the libido was always missing. Everything else was awesome. Mentally I felt great, energy was good, slept great....just was always missing that one part. I really don't know why libido seemed to dissappear with injections but it seems to be the one thing many people on here have the same issue with. Pellets seem to fix the libido which is why i went back to them. I'd much rather inject since it's so easy and convenient, but I couldn't do with the libido any longer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I personally tried daily IM and daily subq. I tried every dose from 100mg/week to 200mg/wk split into daily doses. I tried once a week injections, twice a week injections and everything in between. For some reason, the libido was always missing. Everything else was awesome. Mentally I felt great, energy was good, slept great....just was always missing that one part. I really don't know why libido seemed to dissappear with injections but it seems to be the one thing many people on here have the same issue with. Pellets seem to fix the libido which is why i went back to them. I'd much rather inject since it's so easy and convenient, but I couldn't do with the libido any longer.
Could of been a T to E ratio issue with u on injections. I’m sure T is nice and high on pellets, and aromatization is lower. Did u ever try an ai while on injections?

UCFguy01

Could of been a T to E ratio issue with u on injections. I’m sure T is nice and high on pellets, and aromatization is lower. Did u ever try an ai while on injections?
I did. I tried anastrazole first and that didn't work well at all. I literally couldn't use my junk for 3 days. It killed everything. Then I tried exemestane with better results but still not much in the way of libido. Didn't have the flaccid issue but still not great. I've had E2 at 15 and I've had E2 at 90........ and pretty much everything in between (through experimenting with different doses of AI). I thought it was an E2 issue as well but none of those E2 levels did much for libido. I literally don't know why the pellets work better but they seem to just somehow help with libido.

tropicaldaze1950

I did. I tried anastrazole first and that didn't work well at all. I literally couldn't use my junk for 3 days. It killed everything. Then I tried exemestane with better results but still not much in the way of libido. Didn't have the flaccid issue but still not great. I've had E2 at 15 and I've had E2 at 90........ and pretty much everything in between (through experimenting with different doses of AI). I thought it was an E2 issue as well but none of those E2 levels did much for libido. I literally don't know why the pellets work better but they seem to just somehow help with libido.
Despite some pellet naysayers, I've chatted on other forums with guys who had a similar extremely positive response to pellets. Testopel is 75 mg per pellet. BioTE is 200 mg per pellet. 10 Testopel: 750 mg. 10 BioTE: 2000 mg. Yes; Everyday, a higher amount of testosterone is circulating with BioTE. It's almost too simplistic to say that's why you're having a good response, yet, it can't be dismissed. And it's not the same as injecting(IM or subq) a large dose, or several large doses per week with the accompanying fluctuations.

But, ultimately, if it works, it works, irrespective of critical comments There's nothing more to say. You don't need to know why. Success stories give us all hope.

Is your clinic in Central Florida or the Orlando area? Mind sharing the name?

SSHSSA74

No sir the complete opposite. When I used 300-500mgs/week I felt terrible. Bloated, tired, low sense of well being, low libido etc. Just felt “off”.

I feel great at 1,500 TT and 731 FT. Where I am at currently. My prolactin and E2 are “perfect” without any pharmaceuticals helping them.

Prolactin is 11.2 (range 2.0-18)
Estradiol 25 pg/ml
just saw no meds for e2...

M

MarkM

Does vitamin D3 lower E2? How much vitamin D3 do u take?
I read somewhere years ago that vitamin D3 supplementation can elevate E2 in men and decrease SHBG. That study dealt with men with what they considered normal testosterone levels. That probably meant the levels were low normal at best. That being said, I supplement with vitamin D3 daily and have not noticed an increase in E2. I take 5,000 IU per day.

Gman86

I read somewhere years ago that vitamin D3 supplementation can elevate E2 in men and decrease SHBG. That study dealt with men with what they considered normal testosterone levels. That probably meant the levels were low normal at best. That being said, I supplement with vitamin D3 daily and have not noticed an increase in E2. I take 5,000 IU per day.
I honestly haven’t heard about it effecting E2 one way or the other. I’m also currently taking 5,000 IU/ day. Just started taking it again like 2-3 weeks ago tho

M

MarkM

I think there are so many benefits from D3 it is one of my staple supplements. Plus it is dirt cheap.

Gman86

I think there are so many benefits from D3 it is one of my staple supplements. Plus it is dirt cheap.
I’m torn with D3. I’ve followed Morley robbins and the root cause protocol, well most of it, for a long time. And I’m part of a fb group called “Secosteroid Hormone D” which was either started by Morley Robbins, or based around his work. He basically states that taking synthetic vitamin D causes a bunch of problems within the body. It’s really interesting stuff, and he backs up everything with a ton of research. So I stayed away from vitamin d for a long time. But I started researching it again, and there’s just too many positive anecdotes of what happened to people after they started taking vitamin D. And I value anecdotal experiences way more than I value studies, so I decided to start taking it again

UCFguy01

I have read it does, I have read it doesn’t. That’s why I bolded the word “MAY”. I wish I knew the answer. Maybe at certain doses it does? No clue lol.

Here’s a study that says it does High blood levels of vitamin D linked to reduced estrogen – and potentially lower breast cancer risk

I take 10,000iu/day
I take 10,000 IU's a day as well. I've been doing this for years. I had a really good doctor in California that was prescribing me injections that recommended 10,000 IU per day. He has been the smartest doctor regarding the human body that I've ever spoke with. He's done sooooo much research on the body and living longer. He only talks facts based on research.

M

MarkM

I have read it does, I have read it doesn’t. That’s why I bolded the word “MAY”. I wish I knew the answer. Maybe at certain doses it does? No clue lol.

Here’s a study that says it does High blood levels of vitamin D linked to reduced estrogen – and potentially lower breast cancer risk

I read that the effect of D3 supplementation is different in men vs women. In men, supplementation of D3 will increase E2 but in women in will potentially reduce estrogens. The study you link to is referring to older women.

Maybe I don't take enough (5,000 IU) daily to make a difference.

bumpy

I read that the effect of D3 supplementation is different in men vs women. In men, supplementation of D3 will increase E2 but in women in will potentially reduce estrogens. The study you link to is referring to older women.

Maybe I don't take enough (5,000 IU) daily to make a difference.

I have also read that K2 lowers estrogen in men. I believe it was a Japanese study.

UCFguy01

Weird question.......
I had shoulder surgery a month ago and after my shoulder surgery I had those low T feelings for a few weeks afterwards (an anxious tired shell of a person, lol).

So my question is, does the surgery mess with testosterone levels? Could the anesthesia effect levels? Or maybe my body was using the testosterone to heal the shoulder or something? Does healing consume more testosterone? I would think it would.

any thoughts?

TorontoTRT

Weird question.......
I had shoulder surgery a month ago and after my shoulder surgery I had those low T feelings for a few weeks afterwards (an anxious tired shell of a person, lol).

So my question is, does the surgery mess with testosterone levels? Could the anesthesia effect levels? Or maybe my body was using the testosterone to heal the shoulder or something? Does healing consume more testosterone? I would think it would.

any thoughts?
It wouldn’t matter. Because we inject often, it’s always topped up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me