How often should you inject enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

Like I said in another tread, where I am now I can only get hold of enanthate. I remember when I was a patient at Defy, Dr Saya told me without HCG I should inject cypionate EOD. Now enanthate has a lower half life BUT I can only get hold of 100mg ampules of enanthate.

Let me first say that on anathetate I've been feeling better (although it's been about a couple of months.) I've tried once a week 100mg injections and twice a week 50mg (throwing the rest of ampule out of course). With the former I felt better but the in the last day before injection I felt low. I saw an increase in body hair too. (The worst side effect of TRT for me.) I've been thinking of trying 100mg every 6 days but wanted to have a scientific opinion as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Like I said in another tread, where I am now I can only get hold of enanthate. I remember when I was a patient at Defy, Dr Saya told me without HCG I should inject cypionate EOD. Now enanthate has a lower half life BUT I can only get hold of 100mg ampules of enanthate.

Let me first say that on anathetate I've been feeling better (although it's been about a couple of months.) I've tried once a week 100mg injections and twice a week 50mg (throwing the rest of ampule out of course). With the former I felt better but the in the last day before injection I felt low. I saw an increase in body hair too. (The worst side effect of TRT for me.) I've been thinking of trying 100mg every 6 days but wanted to have a scientific opinion as well.

Depends on the individual and what injection frequency they feel better on.

There are some men who would do just fine injecting once weekly.

SHBG would play a role in whether one injects less/more frequently.

The main difference between the various injection protocols (once weekly, twice weekly, M/W/F, EOD, or daily) would be the peak--->trough levels and stability of serum levels throughout the week.

Many would prefer injecting twice weekly over once weekly.

Regarding half-life enanthate/cypionate are basically interchangeable.

Although you stated that on the former protocol of 100 mg/once weekly you felt better but hit a low point comes weeks end (trough) than you would most likely have done better on the latter protocol 50 mg twice weekly if you would have given it enough time let alone we have no idea what your TT/FT levels were at the trough as you did not post blood work as you may have very well needed a slight dose increase.

Also, keep in mind that gauging how you feel within the first 6 weeks of switching a protocol (dose or injection frequency) that it can be misleading as your blood levels will be in FLUX during the weeks leading up until they stabilize (4-6 weeks) and even then it will still take 2-3 months for the body to adapt and this is when you should TRULY gauge how you feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being.

As you should know blood work is critical.

Post up labs from both protocols if you had them done otherwise it is just a guessing game!

My SHBG hovers between 32-35 nmol/L and I have been injecting Delatestryl (enanthate) @ 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) for almost 3.5 years no AI or hCG.

It is what has worked for me, fortunately.

For many, it can take time to find what works for them.

Never felt the need to inject more frequently as I feel great overall.

Blackhawk

The information you are providing is not complete. SHBG especially can influence dosing frequency.

The bottom line is that if you are feeling crappy prior to next dose, and this happens regularly (is repeatable) you have pretty good evidence of what's happening. injecting more often may help... one way to find out! Trying it out shouldn't hurt you.

One thing to note is that dosing more frequently raises your troughs, so you have a higher base level with smaller peaks. This often means you can reduce dose. I wouldn't go overboard with changing too many variables at once, but might go to E3 days or EOD ad reduce dose by 10%

You can load multiple syringes from one ampule, and store the extras for later use as long as you are using sterile technique.

Alive

Can someone explain this logic? I'm not planning on HCG and would like to know the best T protocol without it.

"I remember when I was a patient at Defy, Dr Saya told me without HCG I should inject cypionate EOD."

When you do HCG, your testicles produce a little testosterone naturally and so you have a baseline which means your TT levels won't go below a certain level and this can give you a little flexibility on the frequency of injection.

Alive

The information you are providing is not complete. SHBG especially can influence dosing frequency.

The bottom line is that if you are feeling crappy prior to next dose, and this happens regularly (is repeatable) you have pretty good evidence of what's happening. injecting more often may help... one way to find out! Trying it out shouldn't hurt you.

One thing to note is that dosing more frequently raises your troughs, so you have a higher base level with smaller peaks. This often means you can reduce dose. I wouldn't go overboard with changing too many variables at once, but might go to E3 days or EOD ad reduce dose by 10%

You can load multiple syringes from one ampule, and store the extras for later use as long as you are using sterile technique.

I'm afraid of doing this because of the possibility of infections.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me