How many like/dislike effects of HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Do you like the effects of HCG?

• Total voters

ajax31

No, i was only on 5.5mg of test e at that time. No hcg or anything else. All of my commonly tested hormones are naturally high while on test only except e2. I just added the three of them a few days ago. I’ve used them off and on for years in varying doses and routes of administration. This is the first time I’m trying all three orally.

One cool thing about progesterone I’ve found is that it puts me in the zone. Like shooting basketballs or hitting golfballs or softballs. I can just focus on another level when I supplement progesterone.
Is that oral progesterone compounded? You experienced any other negative side effects from taking it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

No, i was only on 5.5mg of test e at that time. No hcg or anything else. All of my commonly tested hormones are naturally high while on test only except e2. I just added the three of them a few days ago. I’ve used them off and on for years in varying doses and routes of administration. This is the first time I’m trying all three orally.

One cool thing about progesterone I’ve found is that it puts me in the zone. Like shooting basketballs or hitting golfballs or softballs. I can just focus on another level when I supplement progesterone.

Oh wow, that’s so interesting how u have normal levels of both prog and preg while on test only. Never seen that before. U think it’s cuz ur using such a low dose?

Where did u get such a low dose of prog from? The lowest dose that Empower compounds oral prog in seems to be 25mg

What times of the day do u take the oral prog? I assume one of the two doses is in the morning, but the morning dose doesn’t make u tired or anything?

JA Battle

Is that oral progesterone compounded? You experienced any other negative side effects from taking it?
No it is not compounded. I bought progesterone from a medical supply company with my research company I started. I then dissolved it in vitamin e oil and mct oil. I get apx 3mg per drop.

I have experienced solid sleep although sleep has never been an issue for me. I feel slightly more refreshed upon awakening. I feel enhanced relaxation and this helps for social things and athletically it helps me get in the zone almost instantly.

I may have slightly reduced sensitivity in my d***. Libido is no different. Eq is about the same. If I can achieve arousal then eq is not bad. My Ed I believe is tied to my low arousability.

Remember that I have solid progesterone levels to begin with and I just started this oral administration of these hormones. The amounts are modest which I think is good. Especially since I already have solid numbers on each of these before starting them and also before even starting hcg.

I really like how progesterone makes me feel. I just wish that I could figure out how to navigate to a better libido. Some day. Outside of this sex category I’d say my life is amazing.

Gman86

I was thinking about changes in liver or kidney function (particularly the liver).

Ive never heard of anyone experiencing those things from progesterone. Progesterone is a natural hormone that we all produce. There’s no evidence that it causes any negative issues with kidneys or the liver from my understanding

Maybe ur thinking of synthetic progestins. Now those can cause a host of negative effects

Willyt

Wer
I’ve gone up to 350iu daily. I started to have some anxiety which is not really something I’m used to feeling. I have not been getting blood work but symptomatically I would say I still have lower libido and eq.

But on 5.5 mg test cyp with no hcg my bloods looked like

tt 550
E2 13
Progesterone .4 (0-.5)
Dht 45
Pregnenolone 140
Dheas 320

Hcg is potentially raising my progesterone even higher and so I’m still left with high prog/e2. I think the fact that I have high dht conversion rate and progesterone rate keeps my e2 low.

I’m honestly not sure where I stand because my symptoms I’m looking at wanting to improve are libido, arousal issues, Ed have not changed with or without hcg or anything really. Everything else is good except for my professional motivation is a bit low. My drive for play and sports is other worldly and my athleticism is very high. (an dunk a basketball at 5’9.5”, drive golf ball 350+yards) also my social ability is very high. I just like to be hanging out and playing sports. But strangely not having sex. Haha

I’ve also added in
oral dhea at 2.5mg 2x daily
oral progesterone 3mg 2x daily
Oral pregnenolone 10mg 2x daily.

maybe I should quit these and just see bloodwork on the 240iu of hcg and then supplement with these based on need. But what constitutes need. I don’t have really low any hormone except for e2. But direct supplementation of e2 by injection raised levels but I felt no different.
Weren’t you adding TNE into the mix? I would be curious to see if burst of TNE on top of your 5.5 blend would provide on-demand libido, albeit short-lived

JA Battle

Wer

Weren’t you adding TNE into the mix? I would be curious to see if burst of TNE on top of your 5.5 blend would provide on-demand libido, albeit short-lived
Yes, the above numbers from an old protocol of 5.5mg test e only.

my current testosterone use is
5mg test e
3mg TNE subq

along with the addition of preg,prog,dhea that I described above as well as 4 cups of coffee daily.
cannabis and alcohol are low dose nightly. I’ve removed nicotine. Also eating more balanced diet.

Due to these changes happening at same time I cannot entirely differentiate the effects. But I do believe the TNE is here to stay. I would say with these changes eq is better. Libido is still low.

Gman86

I feel terrible without HCG. This was back in 2014. I was on TRT for 9 months w/out HCG. I had to quit TRT altogether because I felt horrible. I then started TRT again in 2017, but this time with HCG. I feel much better with the HCG

What brand of HCG do u use? And how many iu’s per week are u on?

Willyt

Yes, the above numbers from an old protocol of 5.5mg test e only.

my current testosterone use is
5mg test e
3mg TNE subq

along with the addition of preg,prog,dhea that I described above as well as 4 cups of coffee daily.
cannabis and alcohol are low dose nightly. I’ve removed nicotine. Also eating more balanced diet.

Due to these changes happening at same time I cannot entirely differentiate the effects. But I do believe the TNE is here to stay. I would say with these changes eq is better. Libido is still low.
why TNE over Propionate? Sorry to hijack this HCG thread. Feel free to respond on one of the TNE threads

Pringle

I am a hard no on HCG. I have tried my best to like it and use it over last 4 years. I have tried e3.5, eod, daily…..doses from 1000wk down to 300iu a week. It causes water retention, BP spike, Cystic Bacne, and not any sense of wellbeing. Atrophy yes it fixed that, but the other sides were just unbearable. Stop the HCG and they all go away in a couple of weeks. Start it back and they appear in a couple of weeks. And yes I do pull back T dosage slightly, to keep my T in MY best range while using it. Hate the stuff!

Fernando Almaguer

I feel terrible without HCG. This was back in 2014. I was on TRT for 9 months w/out HCG. I had to quit TRT altogether because I felt horrible. I then started TRT again in 2017, but this time with HCG. I feel much better with the HCG
better in a sense of feelings of well being, anxiety? or what do u mean?

Gman86

I am a hard no on HCG. I have tried my best to like it and use it over last 4 years. I have tried e3.5, eod, daily…..doses from 1000wk down to 300iu a week. It causes water retention, BP spike, Cystic Bacne, and not any sense of wellbeing. Atrophy yes it fixed that, but the other sides were just unbearable. Stop the HCG and they all go away in a couple of weeks. Start it back and they appear in a couple of weeks. And yes I do pull back T dosage slightly, to keep my T in MY best range while using it. Hate the stuff!

Did u ever try using an ai while experimenting with HCG?

Dicky

better in a sense of feelings of well being, anxiety? or what do u mean?
It's difficult to describe. I just felt ill. I was always out of breath even though I was just sitting down or trying to sleep. Lots of brain fog. Insomnia. Anxiety. I was a mess. All that went away on HCG. And I finally started to feel the benefits of TRT once I added the HCG, better libido, better confidence, better energy, more optimism, etc

Gman86

It's difficult to describe. I just felt ill. I was always out of breath even though I was just sitting down or trying to sleep. Lots of brain fog. Insomnia. Anxiety. I was a mess. All that went away on HCG. And I finally started to feel the benefits of TRT once I added the HCG, better libido, better confidence, better energy, more optimism, etc

What brand of HCG are u using, and how many iu’s per week?

Phil Goodman

Couple of questions for the HCG users here.

For those who use pregnyl, how do you get it prescribed? Is it from your GP or from a clinic? Also, any suggestions for finding an online source willing to write a script for it?

For those who get theirs through Defy(or some other source) will they provide just the HCG for me even if I’m getting test through a local clinic? I’d prefer to continue to go to the local clinic for test, but for now they are unable to get HCG and it doesn’t appear that will change any time soon(or at all) so if I want to try it I’ll need to get it from somewhere else.

Dicky

Couple of questions for the HCG users here.

For those who use pregnyl, how do you get it prescribed? Is it from your GP or from a clinic? Also, any suggestions for finding an online source willing to write a script for it?

For those who get theirs through Defy(or some other source) will they provide just the HCG for me even if I’m getting test through a local clinic? I’d prefer to continue to go to the local clinic for test, but for now they are unable to get HCG and it doesn’t appear that will change any time soon(or at all) so if I want to try it I’ll need to get it from somewhere else.
I'd call them up and ask. Since HCG is a prescribed med, it seems likely to me that they would want to register you as a patient and require you to do a consult with the doctors on staff at Defy in order to dispense it.

Phil Goodman

I'd call them up and ask. Since HCG is a prescribed med, it seems likely to me that they would want to register you as a patient and require you to do a consult with the doctors on staff at Defy in order to dispense it.
Thanks. I reached out to them last week and already got my bloodwork done so I should hear from them next week to set up my consultation. They will provide HCG even if you get test from other places, but I’ll likely just start going to Defy for everything. I like my local clinic, but I specifically asked about HCG during my initial consultation and he said that they are having trouble locating it since the law changes, but that he would write me a script for pharmaceutical if I wanted. Now that I’m ready to add it to the mix I called them up and was told that they still can’t find compounded form, and that it will be almost $700/month for a prescription. No need to go through two different places when I can just get everything from Defy, and I like how they don’t charge monthly fees, and instead just charge on an as needed basis.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me