How does Thyroid hormone effect Estrogen and Aromatase?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kashman112

I have searched for the answer endlessly and only got conflicting reports . Does Thyroid hormone ( T4,t3) reduce Estrogen or raise it ? What is their effects on the aromatase enzyme ?

Thank you . All seems very confusing and I think the TRT/testosterone community could benefit from the correct answer immensely .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Thyroid hormone controls thermogenesis and energy balance, especially the liver, which breaks down the estrogen and eliminates it from your body. If your liver isn’t functioning correctly, too much estrogen can accumulate.

As far as high estrogen is concerned, this may not apply to men on exogenous T, because you’re well above the natural daily release of 5-7 mg on TRT. If you’re particularly sensitive to estrogen, this can present problems.

kashman112

Does it upregulate or downregulate the aromatase enzyme ? I have read two studies that give conflicting answers . One study says it downregulates it , the other study says that it upregulates it and caused Gynecomastia in some men when they were hyper .

Systemlord

Does it upregulate or downregulate the aromatase enzyme ?
T3 inhibited cAMP analogue 8-Br-cAMP and FSH-induced aromatase activity to a similar extent, thus suggesting that the inhibitory effect of T3 is downstream of cAMP formation.

Pretreatment of Th and Gc with T3 markedly decreased immunostaining for aromatase in both types of cells, suggesting a direct effect of T3 on this enzyme.

Thyroid hormone was shown to decrease aromatase activity in Sertoli cells by direct inhibition of the aromatase gene transcription

Coconutz

Jeez. just one more thing men with aromatase deficiency need to be aware of.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me