Grow Your Clinic with New Oral Testosterone Therapy (Kyzatrex)

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
*120 USD (wholesale)

Matt Coffy - CEO of PracticeBloom and Mitesh Patel of Marius Pharmaceuticals talk about Kyzatrex the new kid on the block for TRT.

Introduction to Oral Testosterone Replacement Therapy​

In the evolving landscape of healthcare, particularly in the realm of hormonal therapy, an innovative solution is making waves - oral testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with Kaiser TRX. This FDA-approved therapy stands out not only for its clinical efficacy and safety profile but also for its potential to redefine patient care and clinic revenue models. Let's dive deeper into this groundbreaking option and what it means for clinics and prescribers.

Unveiling Kaiser TRX​

Mesh Patel, Chief Business Officer at Marus Pharmaceuticals, shares insights into the unique opportunity Kaiser TRX presents. Unlike conventional TRT, Kaiser TRX is an oral therapy that eliminates many of the challenges associated with testosterone supplementation, such as the need for injections or the risk of transference to others. Its convenience and effectiveness lead to high patient satisfaction and adherence, a critical factor in the success of any therapy.

A Paradigm Shift in Patient Care and Clinic Revenue​

One of the most compelling aspects of Kaiser TRX is its business model. Operating on a cash pay basis, it sidesteps the often cumbersome insurance pre-authorizations, rejections, and delays. This model not only streamlines the administrative process for clinics but also opens up a clear pathway to increased profitability. With wholesale pricing at $120 and clinics able to price the therapy anywhere from $160 to $250 per month, the financial upside is considerable.

The Financial Model Explained​

Consider this; if a clinic charges an average of $210 to $220 per bottle, for every hundred patients, it can generate an annual profit of $90,000 to $100,000. This doesn't just represent a revenue stream but a recurring revenue stream, ensuring long-term financial stability for the clinic. The key lies in the therapy's ability to foster strong patient adherence, thanks to its convenience and the benefits it provides.

Implementing Kaiser TRX in Your Clinic​

For clinics interested in incorporating Kaiser TRX, the process is strikingly straightforward. Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners in most states are qualified to prescribe it. Marus Pharmaceuticals offers multiple options to ease the distribution and payment processes, partnering with specialty pharmacies for smooth prescription fulfillment and supporting a Bill Clinic model for direct-to-patient shipping.

A Closer Look at Distribution Models​

1. Specialty Pharmacy Partnership: Ensures seamless prescription fulfillment and patient support.
  2. Bill Clinic Model: The clinic collects the payment, and the pharmacy ships directly to the patient, with the clinic paying the wholesale price.
  3. In-Office Dispensing (IOD) Model: For clinics in states where this is permissible, it offers an additional revenue stream and enhances patient convenience.
These models cater to various clinic operations, making it easy to integrate Kaiser TRX into existing services.

Beyond Testosterone Replacement: A Multipronged Therapeutic Approach​

Kaiser TRX is not just another addition to the clinic's service portfolio; it represents a holistic approach to patient care. Beyond its primary use, it can be integrated with other therapies, such as semaglutide for weight loss. This co-therapy approach addresses muscle mass retention during weight loss, showcasing the versatility of Kaiser TRX in patient treatment plans.

The Road to Implementation​

Getting started with Kaiser TRX is straightforward. Clinics can initiate the process by contacting Marus Pharmaceuticals directly. With infrastructure and pharmacy partnerships already in place, implementation can occur within days, emphasizing the turnkey nature of adding Kaiser TRX to a clinic's offerings.

Final Thoughts​

In conclusion, Kaiser TRX represents a significant leap forward in testosterone replacement therapy. Its oral formulation, combined with a cash pay business model, offers clinics a promising route to enhance patient care and achieve financial growth. For clinicians looking to expand their service offerings and tap into the burgeoning field of hormone replacement therapy, Kaiser TRX offers a compelling, clinically proven, and financially viable option.

As we move forward in healthcare innovation, treatments like Kaiser TRX that prioritize patient convenience, adherence, and clinic efficiency stand out as beacons of progress. By embracing such therapies, clinics not only enhance their patient care but also position themselves at the forefront of medical advancement and economic opportunity.

For those ready to explore the potential of Kaiser TRX, the journey towards improved patient outcomes and clinic profitability is just a consultation away. It's an invitation to redefine treatment standards and to be part of the pioneering group of clinics that elevate healthcare to new heights.

Kyzatrex pic.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm on my 4th month on kyzatrex. Results are not great. I went from a steady state of naturally high Test over 1000, then suddenly dropped to 300/400, after 2 months on kyzatrex, my numbers are still not increasing. Doc told me I have to move to injection. From what I've read, oral Test can get one into the 300-500 range, still not that good. I hope it works better for others. It's cheap, first 2 months were $25, and month 3 & 4 about $200

madman

Super Moderator
I'm on my 4th month on kyzatrex. Results are not great. I went from a steady state of naturally high Test over 1000, then suddenly dropped to 300/400, after 2 months on kyzatrex, my numbers are still not increasing. Doc told me I have to move to injection. From what I've read, oral Test can get one into the 300-500 range, still not that good. I hope it works better for others. It's cheap, first 2 months were $25, and month 3 & 4 about $200

What is your dose?

Did you test peak or trough?

Common starting dose is 200 mg twice daily (dose spread 12 hrs apart).

Keep in mind some men may not achieve high-enough peaks on the standard dose and will need 300 mg twice daily or in some cases 400 mg twice daily.

Figure 3. Final dose distributions after 90 days of treatment with KYZATREX.
1713895984773.png

Table 10. Testosterone pharmacokinetic parameters after 90 days of treatment with KYZATREX.
Screenshot (34954).png

Screenshot (34955).png

Screenshot (34956).png

Figure 4. Mean plasma and serum testosterone 24-h PK at Day 90. PK, pharmacokinetic. Error bars are standard errors.
Screenshot (34957).png

madman

Super Moderator

Hope you understand the PKs!

2 different animals here oral TU vs injectable esterified TC/TE.

Oral TU is dosed 2x daily which results in 2 daily peaks/troughs 24/7.

Again the starting dose is 200 mg twice-daily.

If you do not achieve high enough levels then your dose will need to be increased.

Many men can achieve a high peak TT/FT level with the oral TU formulations (Jatenzo, Tlando, Kyzatrex) but do understand that this is short-lived due to the PKs.

Systemlord

I went from a steady state of naturally high Test over 1000, then suddenly dropped to 300/400, after 2 months on kyzatrex, my numbers are still not increasing. Doc told me I have to move to injection.
All you need is a dosage increase of Kyzatrex. I can't believe your doctor is willing to give up on oral Kyzatrex so easily!

It would seem you have to hold your doctors hand on this one!

What an underachiever!

Phil Goodman

All you need is a dosage increase of Kyzatrex. I can't believe your doctor is willing to give up on oral Kyzatrex so easily!

It would seem you have to hold your doctors hand on this one!

What an underachiever!
Without knowing more of the story, I wouldn’t necessarily say the doctor just easily gave up on it. After four months levels were still bad, and increasing dose would be more expensive. If you can achieve better results for less money while being more convenient(though yes the convenience factor comes down to thoughts on needles) then it seems like a reasonable approach to me.

Phil Goodman

If you’re not drawing labs at six hours, midpoint, and you getting labs done later in the day, then you’ll always get a low hormone value. This is covered in my Jatenzo TRT log.

1.) he didn’t state when labs were done, so for all we know they were drawn at the optimal time.

2.) the poster said results are not great, which I take to mean he also isn’t feeling like he’s getting a lot out of it. If he felt wonderful then it wouldn’t matter what his lab results were.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me