Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 06, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 03, 2022 * 21 posts * 343 views
throwawayidiot said: Using throwaway account here for obvious reasons but i need some NON judgemental advise, considering i already know the levels im on are NOT therapeutic. I started with defy back ... Read more >>
September 03, 2022 * 21 posts * 279 views
readalot said: Open article (enjoy). Also note the abscissa range for Fig. 2 and TT range (IQR) in Table 1 for TRT patients. [image] Figure 2. Probability of Hospitalization Based on Testosterone ... Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 16 posts * 388 views
LionTamer said: Hi All, I've been on clomid for a few months and have been noticing some changes in my sex drive and libido. I got on clomid purely to boost my testosterone for mild anabologic ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 10 posts * 180 views
goga said: Did you move from taking the T gel to injections (apart from skin irritation) or the way around? If so, why? Read more >>
September 03, 2022 * 10 posts * 165 views
madman said: Current Techniques for the Objective Measures of Erectile Hardness (2022) Gabrielle E. Rohrer, MD, Hayley Premo, BS, and Aaron C. Lentz, MD ABSTRACT Introduction: One of the most ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 7 posts * 304 views
madman said: People with low testosterone may be able to raise their levels by eating certain foods, what type of diet you may ask? Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, a renowned Urologist, and Director ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 11 posts * 129 views
madman said: Mark Scholz, MD, is a medical oncologist who specializes exclusively in prostate cancer. Here, he gives a detailed survey of the best tools for staging newly diagnosed prostate ... Read more >>
September 03, 2022 * 7 posts * 186 views
Keepfit1 said: I recently increased my T dose to around 20mg day, mix of enanthate and some topical gel, about half and half, in the space of about 3 months I notice my BPH symptoms are worse, ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 8 posts * 139 views
madman said: Alex asks medical oncologist Mark Scholz, MD, about the latest imaging and other tests used in the diagnostic and staging process for men who have been recently diagnosed with ... Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 5 posts * 168 views
Arcane said: Total T: 636 ng/dl (264-916) Free T: 11.3 pg/ml (9,3-26.5) Estradiol sensitive: 19.8 pg/ml (8-35) SHBG: 43.9 (16.5-55.9) feeling ok. energy is good, not like when I was on TRT, ... Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 4 posts * 230 views
Stoak said: At 160mg test cyp per week (80mg e3.5d + .25mg adex + 300iu HCG) I consistently get to 1000 total test, 30 free T and 15-25 E2. No adex and I am 30-40 E2. If I wanted to boost ... Read more >>
September 02, 2022 * 3 posts * 119 views
BigTex said: @gallant, back in the old days of powerlifting it was common to do 5000iu per week when we cycled off steroids. Was all of that really necessary? Probably not but we had no issues ... Read more >>
September 04, 2022 * 3 posts * 114 views
madman said: Endothelial Dysfunction, Erectile Deficit, and Cardiovascular Disease: An Overview of the Pathogenetic Links (2022) Federico De Leonardis, Gaia Colalillo, Enrico Finazzi Agrò, ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 2 posts * 88 views
madman said: The UK Biobank is a rich source of genetic information and in a previous study, Anna Murray, Ph.D. professor of human genetics at the University of Exeter, mined the biobank to ... Read more >>
September 05, 2022 * 5 posts * 123 views
Scottmcty said: Hit there What's people thoughts on dim? Does it work to lower estrogen and stop estrogen sides I've tried calcium d but didn't like how it made me feel I'm looking at a natural ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale