Got off TRT . How does my bloodwork look?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Total T: 636 ng/dl (264-916)

Free T: 11.3 pg/ml (9,3-26.5)

Estradiol sensitive: 19.8 pg/ml (8-35)

SHBG: 43.9 (16.5-55.9)

feeling ok. energy is good, not like when I was on TRT, but much better than before. 1 wierd thing I noticed is I have low alkaline Phosphatase.. not sure what to make of that

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Arcane

How long since off TRT the blood test was done? Its the context that matters fwiw.
Was on TRT for a year. ran hcg at around 500-750 iu a weekfor a month while still on, then got off. waited a couple weeks, continued hcg without trt and started enclomiphene for around 8 weeks.

it has been over a month since my last enclomiphene dosage (half life is around 9 hours). Bloodwork was done last week

Arcane

So your quality of life isn't like it was on TRT.

Do you want to feel okay and have good energy or feel amazing and have great energy?
Not wrong. I totally agree with this sentiment. I got off of TRT for fertility purposes, was plannign on getting back on, then started reading about supply chain issues, compounding pharmas being threatened and a slew of other factors that make me tentative to be dependent on the system to supplying TRT. So decided to see how far I can take it naturally.

Marcel

That's my concern as well if got on test, supply chain issues. Maybe I shouldn't be concerned but I'm also in canada so if supply chain is an issue in the states here could be worse. We are decades behind already when it comes to trt. I spoke to a friend that has been on it for 8 years and he tells me that he worries about supply chain issues as well.

SlimPike

feeling ok. energy is good, not like when I was on TRT, but much better than before. 1 wierd thing I noticed is I have low alkaline Phosphatase.. not sure what to make of that

What was your total T before you started TRT?

Willyt

Numbers look great. Hopefully they hold up considering your pre-TRT levels.

I also always test low for alkaline phosphatase (both pre and during TRT) and never know what to make of it.

chris@

That's not true for this 63 year old. HCG and enclomiphene woke up Rip VanWinkel.
I don’t doubt that but I didn't mention HCG.

I was referred to a Endo (now I know better) when I asked my GP for HCG in addition to my then TRT cream protocol. Endo put me on Enclomiphene only and stopped my TRT. This was at age 54. The attached blood Results from March 2021 show that it essentially neutered me. I never felt so bad. On week 9, I fired my endo and GP and found a great doc that helps me manage my hormones.

I am currently back on TRT using compounded cream with Atrivis base (scrotal application) but quite happy and not feeling like I need anything else at the moment.

Attachments

• F9BFD64A-D7FC-4E79-8EBF-7A6D1B924BEB.jpeg
    F9BFD64A-D7FC-4E79-8EBF-7A6D1B924BEB.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 29
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel