How much arimidex should I use in this situation to keep my E2 in the 20s?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

At 160mg test cyp per week (80mg e3.5d + .25mg adex + 300iu HCG) I consistently get to 1000 total test, 30 free T and 15-25 E2. No adex and I am 30-40 E2. If I wanted to boost my test dose for awhile to 300mg, how much Adex would I need to stay there 15-25 E2? Should I start by doubling the dose to .5mg E3D or will that be too much too little? Has anyone done this? Looking to maintain 15-25 on my trough.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jerajera

You don't say how you feel with and without the Adex, but if your goal is just to stay at 15-25pg/mL E2 when bumping to 300mg/week and you know reliably from ulltra-sensitive testing that you really are at 15-25pg/mL E2 with 0.25mg E3.5D of Adex at 160mg/week, I would add 0.125mg E3.5D for a total 0f 3.75 E3.5D of Adex.

I think E2 doesn't follow a linear increase relative to dosage, so this should get you relatively close without the risk of crashing you. If it's not enough after you run an E2 sensitive test or you can feel symptoms coming on, you can add another 0.125mg E3.5D. But I wouldn't just double the Adex right off the bat. At 15-25pg/mL you're pretty close to crashing your E2, and if you do it might ruin your cycle or at least part of it.

Personally I would say don't add any more Adex until you get symptoms, you might find that you feel a lot better with some additional E2. I'm not at all anti-AI or a proponent of letting E2 skyrocket, but if 0.25mg E3.5D got you hypothetically to 30-40pg/mL E2 on 300mg/week of Test, I think that might be healthier for you than staying at 15-25pg/mL.

Not much of a believer in the idea of a fixed ratio either but I think there's something to the idea that you don't want to stay at 15-25pg/mL regardless of Test levels. E2 should probably follow Test to some degree, although I don't think the ideal relationship is linear

Stoak

I've done it both ways with an without adex. I have been on and off TRT for over 2 years. I don't feel any different if my E2 is 17 or if it is 40. I do recall Dr Rand saying that elevated estrogens may lead to prostate cancer long term so it is best to control this level and he advocated (at least at one time) keeping E2 in that range although many of his strength athletes felt better at 35 E2. I subscribe to this theory wrong or right. It might not matter 17 or 40, but I don't want it to be 80. I'm not a heavy aromatizer bc my T:E2 ration with no AI tends to be about 30.

Jerajera

many of his strength athletes felt better at 35 E2. I subscribe to this theory wrong or right. It might not matter 17 or 40, but I don't want it to be 80

If that's the case and you're at 15-25 E2 with 0.25mg E3.5D of Adex, I would keep the same dose initially on 300mg/week. It might just bump you up to 35-40 E2 where you would feel better and stronger than staying at 15-25 E2 even though your TT will probably be close to 2500-3000ng/dL on average.

So I'd say keep it the way you have it initially, see how you feel and go from there

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me