Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 11, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 79 views
Jurek Kletsy said: I live in Europe and I can only get glass ampoules of 250 mg test-e or sustanon in the pharmacy. I don't like the idea of preloading syringes for multiple days because of the benzene ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 124 views
ef88 said: Hello all. I'm sure of you have been on TRT for a while and still enjoy yourselves a sip of whiskey, glass of wine or a nice IPA. I want to do this right. I didn't decide to get ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 39 views
madman said: Abstract Background: Because it is a superficial structure, the penis is ideally suited to ultrasound imaging. A number of disease processes, including Peyronie's disease, penile ... Read more >>
May 07, 2021 * 8 posts * 114 views
wondering said: It's pretty much the only hormone that I haven't tried. [link] Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 95 views
Gianluca said: I already don't' see it any longer on Amazon, it looks like FDA is now trying to "regulating" it. Other website still carry it, it may be wise to stack up now. Here the article ... Read more >>
May 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 54 views
madman said: When to ask for an MRI of the scrotum (2021) Abstract Background: Multiparametric MRI of the scrotum has been established as a useful second-line diagnostic tool for the investigation ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 70 views
Kettlebells said: I have been thinking about switching to compounded testosterone cream. However, unlike injectable testosterone cypionate and topical/gels generic and brand name, compounded testosterone ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 74 views
lifterbrah said: A classic enclomiphene/clomid story? I have been on enclomiphene with Defy for about 4.5 weeks at 12.5mg/day. It took about a week or two to feel the effects but when it did, nearly ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 43 views
madman said: Abstract Purpose To determine the effect of major antihypertensive classes on erectile function (EF) in patients with or at high risk of cardiovascular disease. Methods We performed ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 42 views
madman said: Testosterone Therapy for the Treatment of Age-Related Hypogonadism: Risks with Uncertain Benefits (2021) Christine P. Nguyen, Mark Hirsch, Suresh Kaul, Corinne Woods, and Hylton ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 30 views
madman said: This video covers how to perform a penile duplex Doppler ultrasound (PDDU). A PDDU is performed as part of the normal work-up for erectile dysfunction (ED). It helps determine ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 2 posts * 41 views
madman said: Abstract Purpose Infertility represents a peculiar social burden affecting more than 15% of couples, provoking it a real threat to the general quality of life and to sexual health. ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 117 views
NoVa Biker said: I think that trimix is just so much more powerful in closing the veins that allow blood to escape the penis. Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 1 post * 20 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Gynecomastia: Ultrasound-Confirmed Classification Pertainent to Surgical Correction May 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 50 views Testosterone ... Read more >>
May 08, 2021 * 1 post * 55 views
Jason Sypolt said: Please message me if you are an ASP.NET developer in the US who is interested in working on HRT-related projects full time. Skills Needed: - ASP.NET Core 2/3 - Entity Framework ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale